11th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Corvo Attano » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Shruti Shree, Malivian Ambassador to the World Congress

Is that your best retort saying a crappy racist joke and accusing us of supporting the rebels that you can barely contain? My dear it truly shows how much of a pompous swine you are when you can't even dash out some proper insults. So listen careful you pompous fool: If my people were arming the rebels you would know because we would announce it to the world since you state security apparatus sucks massive cock and wouldn't even find its own ass which is so much more sucking than your entire imperial family is doing and thats saying something.

ooc:So nobody gets confused this is rp nothing more. By the way your delegates should start picking sides.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Psy Scott, President of Hypeion:

Could someone direct me to the Kalopian foreign office? I need to speak to someone about some labor..
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am

Anton Clausewitz, Chief Hulstrian Plenipotentiary to the World Congress:

We thank the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Barmenia for highlighting this treaty and we are currently considering it in light of what we have seen and heard in the Assembly.

Furthermore, I believe it would be prudent that our delegation has no further direct conversation or contact with Malivian Ambassador Shree, either in this chamber or elsewhere. In all honesty, I pity the foul-mouthed brute as he obviously has difficulty engaging intelligently in civilised company, or understanding political subtleties, and instead resorts to base profanity when his muzzle is removed.

My fear is that if he is provoked further then he will resort to throwing his worm-infested faeces around this chamber in a fit of pique - as is sub-strata of humankind are wont to do. The fact he doesn't understand and appreciate Dundorfian humour is the final straw, as far as we are concerned.

We will now retire from the floor and wait to see if the Istalian ambassador has any joy in breaking the deadlock in the current conflict. We appreciate all the supportive comments we have received.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby TPPDJT » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Esteemed members of this body,

I come today as a representative of the Sovereign Republic of Ponetsia, a state that has been witness to many Istalian crimes over the years. But I am not here to dwell on the past. I am here to tell this body that the Repubblica Istaliana is a state sponsor of terrorism, and I shall provide evidence from the Istalians themselves.

In Pontesia there are two political parties, the National Unity Party and the Factio Democratica Paganorum. The FDP was recently declared a terrorist group by the Ministry of Internal Affairs in my country. This is due to their wish to destroy the Republic of Pontesia and turn Pontesia into a confederation of pagan states, a manifesto published on the internet. These delinquents are addicted to illegal drugs such as marijuana, LSD, and prescription pills. Despite the ban on these drugs, these people have found ways to acquire more of these substances. These pagans and paganism in general should be an affront to all civilized peoples, and it certainly is to the 42 million Pontesians who voted for the NUP in the most recent elections.

Istalia has openly admitted to being in contact with this terrorist group masquerading as an "opposition party." If you read the Istalian propaganda outlet Corriere d'Istalia(something I don't recommend) you will see them openly discussing Istalia's cooperation with the FDP. (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4118&start=540 ; last post.) The FDP is a terrorist group, and any contact with them is an act of agression. Thus, Istalia has committed a breach of Pontesian law and openly talked with the leader of this terrorist group, Augusta Maxima. This meeting took place in Istalia, which during this time harbored a wanted criminal. This blatant disrespect for Pontesian law will not go unpunished, this I can assure you.

In closing, I implore all esteemed representatives from nations across Terra to see Istalia for what it really is, a rogue state supporting "opposition parties" across Terra in order to further its globalist agenda. The security council is a elitist group of ivory tower intellectuals blinded by Istalian propaganda and they can't be trusted to solve any problems across our world. It is up to the forces of nationalism and national sovereignty to counter the Istalian led bloc in Terra, and if they fail to do so our people will be slaves to a generation to Istalian globalism.

Magar Papazian
Chancellor of the Sovereign Republic of Pontesia
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Postby Corvo Attano » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Shruti Shree, Malivian Ambassador to the World Congress

*Takes off shoe and thows it at the Pontesian delegate*
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Generalissimo1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm

"We protest the [in our view] illegal occupation of northern Hulstria by Kazulia. We do not believe that it is the interests of the people and urge for a true peace and Kazulian withdrawal from there."

Imperial Sekowan Ambassador Yasu Shiori
Generalissimo1

Postby matthewleitch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Ruby DeGraz, Baltusian Ambassador to the General Assembly:

"Good evening Assembly.

It is thoroughly regrettable that Chancellor Papazian has made the extreme assertation that Istalia is a state sponsor of terrorism.

Indeed, by Potensi law, Istalia are endorsing the FDP, classed as terrorists by the NUP government. However, to make this claim to the international community is unnecessary.

To render a political party as 'terrorists' merely for political ideology is autocratic. There has been absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the FDP wish to destroy the Republic of Pontesia. Chancellor Papazian has failed to present any evidence that the FDP acted in a violent manner which seeks to destroy their very nation. Indeed, I would take issue with the fact that the NUP have classed the FDP as terrorists as that is a very pressing international issue. It appears that the NUP want to censor and diminish the voice of a perfectly reasonable political party that have just as much of a right to exist as Chancellor Papazian's party, by branding them as terrorists. What I suspect Chancelor Papazian and the Potensian government are trying to do is censor a political party's view and take down internationally globalist parties with them.

I call on the Assembly to condemn Chancellor Papazian and the Potensian government for branding a political party a terrorist group without any reason to do so except political motives and acting in a very autocratic and absolutist manner."
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby Axxell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Message from the Istalian Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

A simple question: think otherwise than you is a terrorist act? Istalia is not awared of terroristic act perpetrated by the FDP, and a terroristic act is someothing that terrorize someone, usually act that involve large mass of people to terrorize them, or the kidnaping or the murder of key figures and so on.
Or do we want consider a tweet as a terroistic act? Or criticize his own govenrment is a terroristic act? Or smoke some drugs should be considered as a terroristic act? At least it is a crime. But since when talk with a person guilty to make use of controlled substances is an aggression act?
There are in Pontesia someone even more interested and concerned by the fate of thousand that are leaving their homes as refugees than the current government. As human being the President of the Republic, very sensible to this matter, simply assured good tratments and respect for those who will reach Istalia in search of security and peace.
It is something called "compassion".

About your statement about the Security council, finally, we would like invite the Pontesian ambassador to remember to this Assembly who choses its members.

No, we will remember you this: the nations of Terra chose who have to stay into the Security Council. Do you want to try? Well... We are sure it will be not so hard to contrast our "lies" before the world!
This will be a usefull material of propaganda Mr Ambassador:
viewtopic.php?f=14&p=121119#p121119
And also this:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30&p=121130#p121117
With this you will gain the jackpot indeed:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=536731

Maybe, and we say maybe... Someone could be not interested to support someone which is ready to stamp out with the force any opposition, maybe someone could be not interested to support a police state as world leader or maybe someone could be not so interested to support someone to be at the top of the most important international organization of Terra when this one finds so "civilized" mutilate an human being.

Please, look at how many you are in your pathetic anti-globalist/istalian coalition, and look to how many nations was ready to support us, to support our initiative, to follow us! Did you notice how many nations recognized Eastern Kalopia before the threat fo the Tyranny? Did you notice how many nations recently ratified several anti-slavery treaties to establish sanctions and embargos against your dear friends? Did you notice for how many sessions Rildanor remained into the Security Council? Did you ever wonder why? It was so glad see so many nations respond to the call of the Truth and the Justice! You will be always few, alone and isolated!
Ah... What difficult world it should be for you...

We leave you saying this: Istalia will never turn its back to those persecuted and discriminated. Never! We are into the Security Council also for this!

For the other memebrs of the WC, we aplogize for the absence of our delegation, but it is really busy in Istalia with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It will come back soon.
Last edited by Axxell on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Arapaima13 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Detlev Aberbach, CDR/LDA Spokesperson to the General Assembly

Honourable Members of the Assembly. To be frank the behaviour of ambassadors of all sides and nationalities demeans both you and this august Congress;
a place that should be used for the spreading of ideas and the resolution of conflict. For the Malivian Representative to physically throw a shoe at his adversary is something that would be expected in a nursery, not a democratic chamber. Can he not see that he is stoking the fire, not stamping it out?

Of course this does not mean that the Honourable Representatives from Pontesi and Hulstria are without blame. To deny that Pontesi is not clamping down on freedom would be to ridiculous, I think the Istalian Representative showed this by presenting the NUP's National Revitalisation Act. As for Hulstria, a purge on Gao-Showans as well as the execution of two Istalian nationals is disgusting. Whilst I believe you may have some basis in your claims that Kazulia are not treating your citizens in North Hulstria well, can you honestly say you are any better?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7531&start=1080#p120931

In order to end the standoff between Hulstria and Kazulia, we believe that a power-sharing agreement must be set up. This would mean a jointly run Northern Bundenlar for the fifty years. However, I believe to increase cooperation and a willingness to restore the region to normality, the region should be given a referendum to decide its future ownership after that time frame. The Dorvik Foreign Minister was very close at succeeding in bringing about deescalation, and we believe that it should be this Assembly's job to finish what he started.
"Sometimes the people you think you hate actually turn out to be alright."
Federal Democratic Party: Dolgava, Since 4350
RP Team / General RP Coordinator
Arapaima13

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:57 am

Anton Clausewitz, Chief Hulstrian Plenipotentiary to the World Congress:

Spokesperson Aberbach,

We thank you for your analysis of the situation and your suggestions to elicit peace. Both Hulstria and its partner nation Sekowo believe a referendum should take place for the people of northern Hulstria AND the Hulstrian-dominated, Dundorfian-speaking southern Kazulia. In fact, that is what we asked for in the first place. However, it was met by underlying threats and diplomatic silence by our neighbour, which directly led to conflict.

In terms, of the executed citizens, the death penalty for capital offences is perfectly legal in our country. Whatever their citizen classification, these are people who were found guilty of treason - their actions actually led to us having to divert troops to sort out the bloody internal atrocities they instigated, which meant we lost ground to the Kazulians. As for the two foreign agents, I will not comment further on their nationality. This Assembly knows very well where we think the agents originated from and that they were working with terrorist groups in our nation to try and force regime change.

It is for this reason that the Chancellor of Pontesi is also keen to understand why the Istalian contingent was meeting with a terrorist group in the form of the FDP - is this also to destabilise the NUP-led regime in that country? I don't know the answer but I understand the alarm being caused due to this kind of meeting and would suggest that in order to prevent further destabilisation in Majatra, the sensibilities of future actions are considered carefully.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive