11th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby RedReaper » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Abdul Amari, Delegate Leader Of The Republic, Badaran RFSR;

I am quite confused by the Beitenyese Government's words and actions. We aren't at war, atleast not officially, you've shot down multiple Badaran Military Jets and bombed military targets, but Badara never recieved a formal declaration of war nor did we send you one. As for negotations about the Beitenyese withdrawal from their airbase within Coalition Held territory, that isn't something that requires much negotiation. The legal grounds for the airbase's existence were based on the Beitenyu-Badara Cooperation Treaty, a treaty the CPRU annulled within days of returning from exile. The reason the Baofluz Accords hasn't so far passed in the Revolutionary Delegate Assembly is because your allies the UCF keep blocking its proposal, and however much we ask you to tell them to stand down and allow the peace we agreed upon, still no change seems to have occurred. Don't blame the CPRU when the remnants of your puppet regime can't follow your own instructions. Now we want peace, this war has lasted 30 years now and it should end soon. We hope the Beitenyese Government will finally allow that to happen rather than continue down the same path they've been treading.
RedReaper

Postby Govenor12 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:16 pm

1. We have no influece over any fraction in the Badaran politics.
2. There was no recorded military action by forces of Beiteynu towards Badara. If so we hereby apologize and will come up with the necessary amount of monetary ressources to cover these incidents.
3. The treaty clearlly outlined a negotiated settelement in terms of the leaving of the troops and we have made numerous proposals towards the Badaran government to solve this situation. The Beafluz accord also includes valuable peace-supporting material.

Automatic answering machine of Beiteynu to the GA
Govenor12

Postby RedReaper » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

The Secretariat of the Central Committee Of The Communist Party Of The Revolutionary Union;

We wish to inform you that Delegate Leader of the Republic Abdul Amari has died of a stroke in the early hours of this morning. He served the people of Badara for 30 years and he is a great loss to our people. A new Delegate Leader shall be elected next year. Thank you.
RedReaper

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Jaswinder Patel Minister of Foreign Affairs and liaison to the General Assembly from Malivia,

The Badarans have Malivias condolences. He was a spectacular leader that tried to keep a nation united through war and at least his efforts must be commended.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby RedReaper » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:58 am

Usama Safar, Chair Of The Delegate Council Of Foreign Affairs, General Secretary Of The Central Committee Of The Communist Party Of The Revolutionary Union (and De-Facto Delegate Leader Of The Republic, Badaran RFSR);

We thank the Malivian delegation for their generous offer of condolences. Comments from other areas of Terra, such as those of Barmenia, haven't been nearly as generous and it is a sign of great strength and moral vigor on the part of the Malivian Government and people to look past political differences to help a nation in its time of mourning.
RedReaper

Postby Carter Aaron Scott » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Psy Scott, President, CEO, and sole proprietor of the Hyperion Corporation:

I offer my full condolences, and that of the entirety of the Hyperion Corporation and the Pantheon Foundation, to Badara. Mr. Amari was a good man,
and an Excellent politician. May he rest in peace, his name and legacy preserved for the ages.
Blackshirts(Malivia)- Active
Blakshyrts(Aldegār)- inactive
Hyperion Corporate Authority (Hawu Mumenhes)- inactive
Carter Aaron Scott

Postby vProphett » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 pm

As President of the Republic of Cildania, I offer my deepest condolences on behalf of my nation.

Radenyek Eldarinwe, President of the Republic of Cildania
vProphett

Postby Axxell » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Giovanni Riccardini, Istalian Ambassador:

Condolance for Badara first of all. Then, we refuse to respond to the lies of Beiteynu. The technplgoy we are devloping with Malivia is a peacefull technology. The scientific community without exception declares such technology simply not adeguate for military purposes.

Then, someone can remember to Beiteynu that the provision for the consultation of the General Assembly was declared null and void long time ago by the General Secretary of the World Congress?
The obly illegal acts are the ones perpetuate by Beiteynu and its menace of the bombs against Istalia to oppose the international community.

To badara: a WC mission is already in formation. Soon two carrier groups from Istalia will reach Badara, supported also by Deltarian ships after that they assured the support to the WC mission, to defend it from any act from Beiteynu, so, Badara will be free and safe to take any measures to kick out the Beiteynese forces from its territory. Any measures.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 pm

OOC: sorry, but i will drop this RP. I don't play with someone that want play as the fucking king of the game ignoring any thinks OOCLY as well as ICLY.

Thr next time me too will continue to RP whatever I want also if there is or not the agreemrnts of other players, treaty will be withdraw and no conseguences will come from the rest of the RP.

So, fuck off.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:22 pm

OOC: I told you governor that this would happen if you continued to not care what other players do and want to do.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive