12th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Jaswinder Patel Minister of Foreign Affairs and liaison to the General Assembly from Malivia,

There is no need for Hulstria to endanger its troops or its citizens to pay the costs of such an endeavor. The Peace keeping force of this chamber was created for a reason its time for it to prove itself.

By the way you wouldn't happen to know anyone that would be so in favour of Hulstria that they would threaten me right?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Jaswinder Patel Minister of Foreign Affairs and liaison to the General Assembly from Malivia,

Never mind your friends are way too incompetent to do their job correctly they went and tried to threaten a Dorvik Minister too to be pro-hulstria...

By I have been told to extent a warning to your nation by NIS they said that your friends are in danger. NIS expressly said that they will face reprisals.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Otto Zunke, Hulstrian Ambassador to the World Congress:

We thank Mr Scott for his endorsement and will surely be in touch if we need assistance. I'm sure we are all in this together to stop the spread of deadly diseases that would menace our way of life. Talking of life-ebbing menaces... Foreign minister Patel seems to be ranting at me again.

Am I correct in understanding,Mr Patel, that you are passing on serious threats to my nation in full earshot of everyone in this Assembly? If so, are you completely stupid.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Says the man whose friends threatened me and a Dorvik Minister.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Otto Zunke, Hulstrian Ambassador to the World Congress:

Mr Patel,

You are making very strong accusations with no proof. Our consulate in Dorvik is co-operating fully in regards to the unfortunate incident there and I'm sure the perpetrator will be apprehended and the matter resolved.

However, to claim I had any knowledge of the act, or that the threat came from a 'friend' of mine, is not only reckless on your behalf but a downright lie.
Please refrain from this unprofessional, disrespectful and totally unsubstantiated attempt to discredit me and my nation.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Mr. Otto these people are your friends I am not an idiot as you have said at least 3 times this year but friends of your nation. This could be a false flag to sully the reputation of your nation. If it had any.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Is nobody gonna say anything about Hulstria sending an ultimatum to Ostland?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Previous

Return to Sessions Archive