OOC: World Congress Discussion

Posts and topics related to the World Congress, the primary intergovernmental institution in the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: 35th General Assembly Session

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:42 pm

OOC: I am affraid that I am forced to ask you to withdraw... Those are blatant lies not only from IC point of view but also from OOC point of view. You, knowingly, doing so just to annoy me, keep using the word "allegedly" - I ask you to stop it - and if you want to state something please do not lie - "appear out of thin air" "allegedly massive corporations" claim of being "one of the big four"... Man go to Valruzia Associated Press and read some of the articles before you post a malicious post OK? It did not "appear out of this air" - There You go You Ignorant!Because that is getting really annoying and I must say that the way you keep posting this and you know damn well that I am easily infuriated by your behavior and this kind of undermining other players' RP. I demand an apology because I know what you are doing. AND I DON'T CARE THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT...

Regardless, the Dorvish are used to this sort of condemnation on the world stage for speaking the truth even when countries like Valruzia do not want to accept the truth. It is quite something to see the sick man of Majatra once again attempting to put itself into world affairs after years of being absent, neglecting its duties to the Security Council as it was ranked as a "Great Power" or whatever they proscribed themselves to be. Valruzia, with its allegedly massive corporations that appear out of thin air and offer 500m loans to nations without any sort of historical backing to its claim of being "one of the big four". I am glad that you two have found each other, perhaps it is a match made in heaven for the sick man of Majatra and the delusional man of Seleya to marry and perhaps make something of themselves
Last edited by Masionette9 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Auditorii » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 pm

OOC: Once again Masion, I point you towards the World Congress OOC Discussion area. Please do your best to not derail IC threads with OOC unnecessarily.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: General Assembly OOC Discussion

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:45 pm

OOC: I am affraid that I am forced to ask you to withdraw... Those are blatant lies not only from IC point of view but also from OOC point of view. You, knowingly, doing so just to annoy me, keep using the word "allegedly" - I ask you to stop it - and if you want to state something please do not lie - "appear out of thin air" "allegedly massive corporations" claim of being "one of the big four"... Man go to Valruzia Associated Press and read some of the articles before you post a malicious post OK? It did not "appear out of this air" - There You go You Ignorant!Because that is getting really annoying and I must say that the way you keep posting this and you know damn well that I am easily infuriated by your behavior and this kind of undermining other players' RP. I demand an apology because I know what you are doing. AND I DON'T CARE THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT...

Regardless, the Dorvish are used to this sort of condemnation on the world stage for speaking the truth even when countries like Valruzia do not want to accept the truth. It is quite something to see the sick man of Majatra once again attempting to put itself into world affairs after years of being absent, neglecting its duties to the Security Council as it was ranked as a "Great Power" or whatever they proscribed themselves to be. Valruzia, with its allegedly massive corporations that appear out of thin air and offer 500m loans to nations without any sort of historical backing to its claim of being "one of the big four". I am glad that you two have found each other, perhaps it is a match made in heaven for the sick man of Majatra and the delusional man of Seleya to marry and perhaps make something of themselves
Masionette9

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:46 pm

OOC: I moved it to the OOC thread.
Masionette9

Postby XanderOne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:50 pm

OOC: Auditorii, sorry but... what are you doing? Why are you bringing a wikia article ( https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/BILW_Finance ) to justify and backed some role play ICly?
Wikia is created by players, and at least if there is something that you found not agreable on wikia you should open a debate OOCly, but what is sure it's that you cannot absolutely use ICly a wikia article.
And why are you complain about the absence of nations for long time from the World Congress? You cannot use the absence or the low activiy of players on the forum to justify ICly your RolePlay (and you can verify that my activity on my newspaper as well as on the forum almost desappeared until few days ago).
Maybe with the situation in the real life that we all are leaving, something of almost apocalithic, some of us had other things to think a part a game on a forum? Don't you think?

It is just my feeling or someone here is trying at any cost to bring the reason and more support his Role Play any way possible? I explained me too to John Cracker to not merge OOC with IC and that if Auditorii makes act Dorvik in this way is just for Role Play support, but now I start to have serious dubt. Really. And now i'm really feeling that here someone want just to be right.

If this is the case, I stop right now any sort of Role Play. It is really my last will to be involved in discussion OOC when the only thing I wanted in the last days was to distract me returning to play actively also on the forum.

Thank you very much and bye bye.
XanderOne

Postby XanderOne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm

OOC: Auditorii, sorry but... what are you doing? Why are you bringing a wikia article ( https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/BILW_Finance ) to justify and backed some role play ICly?
Wikia is created by players, and at least if there is something that you found not agreable on wikia you should open a debate OOCly, but what is sure it's that you cannot absolutely use ICly a wikia article.
And why are you complain about the absence of nations for long time from the World Congress? You cannot use the absence or the low activiy of players on the forum to justify ICly your RolePlay (and you can verify that my activity on my newspaper as well as on the forum almost desappeared until few days ago).
Maybe with the situation in the real life that we all are leaving, something of almost apocalithic, some of us had other things to think a part a game on a forum? Don't you think?

It is just my feeling or someone here is trying at any cost to bring the reason and more support his Role Play any way possible? I explained me too to John Cracker to not merge OOC with IC and that if Auditorii makes act Dorvik in this way is just for Role Play support, but now I start to have serious dubt. Really. And now i'm really feeling that here someone want just to be right.

If this is the case, I stop right now any sort of Role Play. It is really my last will to be involved in discussion OOC when the only thing I wanted in the last days was to distract me returning to play actively also on the forum.

Thank you very much and bye bye.
XanderOne

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 pm

OOC: Yeah beacuse some people have real jobs... but I assume being the king of dorvik must be very time-consuming.
Masionette9

Postby XanderOne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Ok, let's continue there, but now that 2 players are complaining for the exactly same things at the same time after your last post on the WC Assembly, now I see a little problem in having Auditorii having the moderation power.

And I also warned masionette that I was feeling something strange, and your last post on the WC Assembly Auditorii didn't nothing but confirm this feeling. Like always you did, yes, now I have to say this, it is not the first time I'm overwhelmed by such feeling about you Auditorii.

Now, I would like ask that Mr.God will follow the debates.

Also if I can say that I have some dubts also about Mr.God, another usual player that in the last years I saw very often acting as moderation here (and I can also say the same about other players, but now I think that we must focus on this issue about Auditorii).

Now I'm going to sleep, in Italy it's almost 2 o'clock a.m. Tomorrow I will respond.
XanderOne

Postby John Cracker » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:04 am

I second that, and it really seems like you Keymon and Lourenne are the real cartel! It just seems like you want to be right, they are my organizations, what gives you the right to "prove" they are corrupt, this really seems like you are trying to put a stop to Massonite and my RP. I second the motion for your removal, I tried to give you another chance before I did, but I really think you are not the right person for moderator.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby XanderOne » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:05 am

OOC: real people could have other thoughs than continously think to play to a game, and I can say that also the previous Audutorii's comment was not at all acceptable in the light of what now is happening, the metion about "the once great Istalia". What do you want to say? It was a sort of criticism because Istalian RP decreased a lot?

It is just for this reason, realising that people could be have issue in continously writting on the forum, that in my last comment on the Security Council I had a OOC mention about the possibility of the absence of the players from the forum.

No, I really don't accept such behavior. It is not only childish but it is a real lack of respect for real people with all the possibile real problems that can keep them away from here for long time.

I don't accept anymore such behavior and I dont' accept anymore that the perpetretor of such behavior is also the moderator of this game.

And now we are 3 players feeling this sensation. And me too if you ask to me now I have dobt about the RP also by Luis1. Now it is come the moment to bring forth a lot of feeling that for too much time I repressed about the players of this game and the administration of this game.

Really, it is enough.
Last edited by XanderOne on Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
XanderOne

PreviousNext

Return to World Congress