OOC: World Congress Discussion

Posts and topics related to the World Congress, the primary intergovernmental institution in the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: OOC: World Congress Discussion

Postby Luis1p » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm

John Cracker wrote:I skim over them, I really don't feel like reading 10 paragraphs of word forging before I get to the 1 that gets to the point.

Lol perhaps if you read, you'd have a basic understanding of what's going on and why things seem "out of proportion" for you. But alas.
Luis1p

Postby LC73 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:52 pm

The thing is the rebels did declare a new republic and even held elections. Does it just depend on how many people appose the regime.
LC73

Postby ChengherRares1 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:29 pm

The anarchist rebels should be recognized tho as sovereign, we overthrow the local authority in favor of a new regime which people fought on the streets and everywhere needed to sustain it. The popular uprising is a clear sign of what people want. Should we prohibit the anarchists despite they passed a democratic constitution?

Sounded IC but wanted to talk OOC
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby LC73 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:38 pm

The question is, is the Liberty group seen as rebels and are these rebels similar to Zardagul. They both wanted to replace a regime which broke fundemental human rights laws by force and replace the system with a new democratic government.

We think it is best for some big nations to give their opinion on this
LC73

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 pm

John Cracker wrote:I skim over them, I really don't feel like reading 10 paragraphs of word forging before I get to the 1 that gets to the point. I am aware my decisions have consequences, but you guys just blow things way out of proportion, although I shouldn't be surprised because this is a political game.

I don't even know how to respond to this. The longest post in the Security Council is my most recent one, which is less than 800 words. An average person would read this in a couple of minutes. Don't you feel arrogant to demand that we address your concerns and then not even be willing to spare two minutes of your precious day to read our response?
jamescfm

Postby John Cracker » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:19 pm

I ment by the time I see it, it is about 10 paragraphs of conversation, I skim over and read the important stuff.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:28 pm

I try to read them, I just get bored very quickly reading them, so I typically give up 2 paragraphs in.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Re: 44th General Assembly Session

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:17 pm

All references to the Role Play involving John Cracker played as the Republic of Zardugal and Zardugal owning nuclear weapons or obtaining them through the Third World have been retconned and removed. Moderation will be speaking to John Cracker directly in regards to his Role Play. No further comment on the situation ie being issued while the entire situation is under Moderator Review.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby LC73 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:35 pm

It wasn't even John Cracker saying that Zaragdual had nukes it was the person who plays the actually government of zaragual
LC73

Postby aurek » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:53 pm

i did not mean we had nukes i meant we were developing them
aurek

PreviousNext

Return to World Congress