OOC: World Congress Discussion

Posts and topics related to the World Congress, the primary intergovernmental institution in the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly OOC Discussion

Postby Auditorii » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:08 am

OOC: Unfortunately Axxell, the issue has arisen that certain players (and Masion isn't alone) have decided to use the wikia for RP versus posting on the forums or making bills related to their RP. I know that this has been an issue for other Moderation teams and I can say from a Moderator standpoint we've discussed internally the status of the wiki in relation to the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP that occurs. We've largely come to the decision that the wikia is more a resource for players to provide backstory, histories, etc and maintains a "semi-canon" status. It's something, from a Moderation standpoint, that we are working towards truth be told and trying to develop appropriate language as to make sure players understand that the RP has to be bound within the realm of the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP. I appreciate that you take many players standpoint in adhering to the fact that "Wiki RP" isn't necessarily 100% official.

To answer your question, I was simply quoting his recent post about a loan to Endralon where he linked the article on the wikia. I simply took what was there and went with it.

Also, ICly Istalia has largely been absent from World Congress affairs truth be told, at least to my memory. I mean, it shouldn't reflect on you that others in your country didn't RP to the standard that you have risen to. I'm not quite sure what you're making an IC issue OOC, because it's simply not an attack on you, but a comment on the IC status of Istalia. I don't really understand why you took that personally as it was purely ICly and a not a reflection on you personally.

I don't really understand that latter portion of that but I agree a lot of people, especially newer players tend to blur IC and OOC. I know we've had many conversations with players and I've had conversations with other players to do their best on not merging the two together but sometimes people just can't and its understandable but we can do our best to correct it whenever we can, regardless of the hat you wear (Moderator, Player, etc.)
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 am

I simply asked if the order of Battle counted, I did not except it to, I did not push for it to, and aren't you the one who told me not to us OOC tag here?
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:11 am

John Cracker wrote:I simply asked if the order of Battle counted, I did not except it to, I did not push for it to, and aren't you the one who told me not to us OOC tag here?

I mean, that wasn't a reference to you but that's a pretty clearly stated rule from previous RP Teams/Global Roleplay Teams/Moderator teams. I'm not quite sure what relevance that has or what relevance any of this has on the conversation.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:13 am

Well it seemed like you were referencing to that, hence why I posted it, and you have not yet answered what gives you the right to decide if my organizations are corrupt.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Masionette9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:14 am

Auditorii wrote:OOC: Unfortunately Axxell, the issue has arisen that certain players (and Masion isn't alone) have decided to use the wikia for RP versus posting on the forums or making bills related to their RP. I know that this has been an issue for other Moderation teams and I can say from a Moderator standpoint we've discussed internally the status of the wiki in relation to the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP that occurs. We've largely come to the decision that the wikia is more a resource for players to provide backstory, histories, etc and maintains a "semi-canon" status. It's something, from a Moderation standpoint, that we are working towards truth be told and trying to develop appropriate language as to make sure players understand that the RP has to be bound within the realm of the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP. I appreciate that you take many players standpoint in adhering to the fact that "Wiki RP" isn't necessarily 100% official.

To answer your question, I was simply quoting his recent post about a loan to Endralon where he linked the article on the wikia. I simply took what was there and went with it.

Also, ICly Istalia has largely been absent from World Congress affairs truth be told, at least to my memory. I mean, it shouldn't reflect on you that others in your country didn't RP to the standard that you have risen to. I'm not quite sure what you're making an IC issue OOC, because it's simply not an attack on you, but a comment on the IC status of Istalia. I don't really understand why you took that personally as it was purely ICly and a not a reflection on you personally.

I don't really understand that latter portion of that but I agree a lot of people, especially newer players tend to blur IC and OOC. I know we've had many conversations with players and I've had conversations with other players to do their best on not merging the two together but sometimes people just can't and its understandable but we can do our best to correct it whenever we can, regardless of the hat you wear (Moderator, Player, etc.)

Well the articles on the forum were first. I won't use parliament's bill to create a private bank.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Yolo04 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:18 am

John Cracker wrote:I second that, and it really seems like you Keymon and Lourenne are the real cartel! It just seems like you want to be right, they are my organizations, what gives you the right to "prove" they are corrupt, this really seems like you are trying to put a stop to Massonite and my RP. I second the motion for your removal, I tried to give you another chance before I did, but I really think you are not the right person for moderator.

All I did was block travel to a country with a large religious extremist organization. Don’t drag me into something that I have no part in nor wish to be part in. Thank you

Sincerely

Ps: This mod removal shit is stupid, just so everyone knows my views on it
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Masionette9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:19 am

Auditorii wrote:OOC: Unfortunately Axxell, the issue has arisen that certain players (and Masion isn't alone) have decided to use the wikia for RP versus posting on the forums or making bills related to their RP. I know that this has been an issue for other Moderation teams and I can say from a Moderator standpoint we've discussed internally the status of the wiki in relation to the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP that occurs. We've largely come to the decision that the wikia is more a resource for players to provide backstory, histories, etc and maintains a "semi-canon" status. It's something, from a Moderation standpoint, that we are working towards truth be told and trying to develop appropriate language as to make sure players understand that the RP has to be bound within the realm of the forum-based RP and the in-game based RP. I appreciate that you take many players standpoint in adhering to the fact that "Wiki RP" isn't necessarily 100% official.

I linked the goddamn BILW Wikia page for reference not to justify the RP. An article about BILW Finance is on the forum you immense ignorant viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1977&start=620#p154934 - you've cornered yourself again.
Masionette9

Postby John Cracker » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 am

I wasn't trying to drag you in, all you have to do is ignore it.
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:24 am

I mean, I haven't "cornered" myself at all really. I'm conducting In-Character RP which now three of you have decided to make gospel that I feel this way OOC or this is somehow OOC targeting of you which is baseless as could be. I've offered numerous time to chat with you Masion and you insist on them being public forums, I imagine to attempt to garner support for whatever ill-fated motion that you're attempting to bring. That being said, you're welcome to reach out to me on Discord and chat but otherwise I really have no time or desire to argue with you about something an In-Character statement that has absolutely ZERO Out of Character basis to it. You're welcome to make your own conclusions, opinions but I can plainly state that there is no truth to them.

As for Xander/Axxell I really don't get where you're coming from, especially since I made it clear in my response to you that it was once again an In-Character statement. I'm not quite sure why you're making an IC statement some sort of "attack" on you personally; that's a little odd.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Masionette9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:34 am

Auditorii wrote:I mean, I haven't "cornered" myself at all really. I'm conducting In-Character RP which now three of you have decided to make gospel that I feel this way OOC or this is somehow OOC targeting of you which is baseless as could be. I've offered numerous time to chat with you Masion and you insist on them being public forums, I imagine to attempt to garner support for whatever ill-fated motion that you're attempting to bring. That being said, you're welcome to reach out to me on Discord and chat but otherwise I really have no time or desire to argue with you about something an In-Character statement that has absolutely ZERO Out of Character basis to it. You're welcome to make your own conclusions, opinions but I can plainly state that there is no truth to them.

As for Xander/Axxell I really don't get where you're coming from, especially since I made it clear in my response to you that it was once again an In-Character statement. I'm not quite sure why you're making an IC statement some sort of "attack" on you personally; that's a little odd.

man because it is... since the beginning of our mutual play I've been your target - no matter what you say that is true...

i knew you eventually will act like you've offered "chatting" which is obviously not true again, since i left dorvik and started playing in valruzia - we've chatted once via in game pm messages and that was from my initiative and even during that chat You behave like this... "looking down" 'i've been playing this game for blah blah blah"...

oh... ill-fated motion you say, watch out as the only ill-fated thing appears to be your tenure as moderator as there are obviously other players to have witnessed your malicious behaviour which needs to go public. i know why you don't want to discuss anything in public - cause you are afraid of being banned again just as you have been while playing in dorvik. yeah... brexiteer told me everything.
Masionette9

PreviousNext

Return to World Congress