90th Security Council Session

The decision-making body of the World Congress with the power to pass formal resolutions and composed of five elected members.

Moderator: RP Committee

90th Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:37 pm

Image Mr Mazzi Iweobiegbulam, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 5462 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 90th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Luthori, Beiteynu, Tukarali, Lourenne, and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I will chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 90th Security Council Session

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:35 pm

Ishram Shteman, Deputy Representative to the World Congress, Homeland State of Beiteynu

We are pleased to continue serving the World Congress and the Security Council.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Luis1p » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:57 pm

Luz Maria du Mer, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom of Lourenne and the Union of Canrille to the World Congress

Esteemed delgates, ambassadors, and representatives,

We are pleased to represent Seat D once again. We are prepared to cooperate to solve the world's issues in this chamber with you all.
Luis1p

Postby Paulo Nogueira » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:20 pm

Manuel Gomes da Costa, national representative of the People's Republic of Tukarali for the World Congress.
We are pleased to have been elected to seat C of the World Congress, and we will work to help answer the major problems debated at this congress.
Paulo Nogueira

Postby jamescfm » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:27 pm

Image Mr Abhi Bhatavadekar, Representative of the Vascanian Empire to the World Congress:
I am honoured to represent the Vascanian Empire for this Security Council session.
jamescfm

Postby Autokrator15 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:40 pm

Sir Charles Morrison, Interim Imperial Ambassador to the World Congress (Luthori)
In name of His Imperial Majesty's government, it is my honour to serve as interim ambassador to this most important council of the World Congress. I wish to notify this body that my term as Imperial Ambassador soon will end and that the new government, that is currently being formed will be tasked with nominating a new replacement for myself to His Imperial Majesty. Until then I shall do my best to represent the Empire and the best interest of our continent and the world. I look forward to serving with all of you fine people to the betterment of peace and stability around the globe.
Autokrator15

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Ishram Shteman, Deputy Representative to the Security Council, Homeland State of Beiteynu

Mrs. Maria du Mer, I understand that our governments are currently at odds here, but as both of us represent a considerable vote of confidence from Terra for Seats B and D respectively, I must say Kundrati's overtaking of international waters in an entirely different region is worrying.

Does the Luthorian representative from Seat A in Artania have any remarks?
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Luis1p » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm

Luz Maria du Mer, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom of Lourenne and the Union of Canrille to the World Congress

I share this concern as well Mr.Shteman. While the present shows us at odds, Lourenne stands for international law in accordance to this chamber. We are deeply dissatisfied and concerned over the sudden "abduction" of international waters spearheaded by Kundrati.

Based on the ostentatious palaver that we saw at the general assembly, I am most confident that emotion and melodrama is driving the Kundrati reaction within the assembly and in their country. We should treat it as it is: a vacuous mockery of international precedent and a representation of inane foreign policy.

We turn to our Luthorian counterpart.
Luis1p

Postby Autokrator15 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 pm

Sir Charles Morrison, Interim Imperial Ambassador to the World Congress (Luthori)

I must agree with the honoruable representatives of Lourenne and Beiteynu. The unilateral aggressive actions of the Kundrati Union are uncalled for and an act of hubrus. The Imperial Government as long side various other Artanian powers condemned the actions of the Kundrati Union and called upon it to cease such actions. Sadly they have responded with some meaningless exceptions. Their moves hurt the economic health of the oceans, even our Empire can be effected. This cannot be accepted.

The Holy Luthoi Empire moves that the Security Council demands the Kundrati Union cease these hostile actions at once.

But we are not done yet. The news from the Sea of Lost Souls has become rather grim and dark. The exchange of fire between the Kingdoms of Lourenne and Beiteynu are deeply worrying. Even war was declared. I believe this warrants an emergency session of the Security Council. This body must act in the interests of protecting Seleya and stopping this war. We call upon Beiteynu and Lourenne to let cooler heads prevail and talk out their differences with words.
Autokrator15

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:28 pm

Ishram Shteman, Deputy Representative to the Security Council, Homeland State of Beiteynu

We concur with the Luthorian representative. Mrs. Maria du Mer we must find a way to reason with our governments!
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Next

Return to Security Council