91st Security Council Session

The decision-making body of the World Congress with the power to pass formal resolutions and composed of five elected members.

Moderator: RP Committee

91st Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm

Image Ms Oh Seo-yeon, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 5477 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 91st Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Dundorf, Beiteynu, Yingdala, Lourenne, and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I will chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 91st Security Council Session

Postby _nicolo_02 » Wed May 01, 2024 2:18 pm

Stella Bechtholdt, Permanent Representative to the Security Council, Federal Republic of Dundorf:
Madam President, I will be the representative of the Federal Republic of Dundorf in this dignified body.
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Ha'mahaneh Ha'demokrati Beiteinu
_nicolo_02

Postby Svetlana2 » Wed May 01, 2024 6:00 pm

Kasaemie Eroncourte, Permanent Representative to the Security Council, Beiteynuese Moledet Medinat:
I am honored to be Beiteynu's permanent representative to the Security Council and I promise wholeheartedly to ensure that our voice and intrests respected. Thank you.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby jamescfm » Fri May 03, 2024 11:54 am

Image Mr Ramaeshwara Parikh, Representative of the Vascanian Empire to the World Congress:
I am honoured to represent the Vascanian Empire for this Security Council session.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Tue May 07, 2024 8:16 pm

Image Ms Oh Seo-yeon, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Yingdala and Lourenne have failed to present representatives to the Security Council and have therefore forfeited their seats for the current session. As the countries with the next highest number of votes in these seats, Tukarali and Hutori are invited to present representatives to the Security Council.
jamescfm

Return to Security Council