OOC/Planning Thread

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: OOC/Planning Thread

Postby Axxell » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm

sorry, I didn't see this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8306
It is becoming a little confused the forum...
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Auditorii » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Axxell wrote:sorry, I didn't see this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8306

There is nothing to be confused about. I believe we spoke about this. Current SC members will remain in place until January 2019, from there the SC will elect new members and the new Permanent Members (Global/Great Powers) will take over.

Moderation is working to reset the seats, that is an active process which I am keeping on about them.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Auditorii wrote:

There is nothing to be confused about. I believe we spoke about this. Current SC members will remain in place until January 2019, from there the SC will elect new members and the new Permanent Members (Global/Great Powers) will take over.

Moderation is working to reset the seats, that is an active process which I am keeping on about them.

Clearly there has been significant confusion throughout this saga, not least on the part of Moderation and the GRC.

I would like to propose abolishing the permanent members and returning to the old system of just having directly elected members.

The current system, involving permanent members which periodically change with rankings updates, is apparently too technical to be smoothly administered.

Please, please lets not go through this whole fiasco again in 4-6 months time or whenever the next rankings update occurs...
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

Clearly there has been significant confusion throughout this saga, not least on the part of Moderation and the GRC.

I would like to propose abolishing the permanent members and returning to the old system of just having directly elected members.

The current system, involving permanent members which periodically change with rankings updates, is apparently too technical to be smoothly administered.

Please, please lets not go through this whole fiasco again in 4-6 months time or whenever the next rankings update occurs...

I’ll take your feedback under advisement.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Previous

Return to Sessions Archive