SC R47: Action against Hulstria

An archive of previous resolutions voted upon by the World Congress.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: R47: WC Mission to defend the WCHMO

Postby lewiselder1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Gotthard Kampf, Dorvish Minister for Defence, through the Dorvish Ambassador:

I can confirm Dorvik will offer a total of 25,000 troops, including the 4th Mechanised Infantry Division, 5th and 7th Armoured Divisions, 35 fighter squadrons and multiple naval forces, as an initial deployment, though we are ready to offer more support if needed. We are looking into providing scientific aid, likely funding. We can also offer 440 civilian police officers to assist with the establishment of law and order, and, if needed to defend against Hulstria in an immediate threat to Dorvik, much more.
I go by Ashley now and use she/her pronouns. This is a really old account, I don’t play now.

I was a mod in classic for a bit, then I helped make Marcapada and WM there for a while. As of 2020 I’m co-ordinating Pachapay’s development.
lewiselder1

Postby matthewleitch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Nathaniel White:

Baltusia votes AYE to resolution 47. My secretary in Baltusia shall be encouraging Congress to agree if Baltusia can contribute to the military effort.
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby Wu Han » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:05 am

Ambassador Zhou Jiahao, Indralan Ambassador to the World Congress:
Given the recent passage of the Communism and Mental Health Detainment Act, Indrala considers the compromise made under R:49 to suspend R:47 as potentially void.

We ask this chamber to act swiftly to ensure that there has been no breach of the agreement reached between the Terra Health International Authority under the World Congress and the Government of Hulstria, or to rectify such a breach diplomatically. Otherwise, we must resume our coalition to ensure the freedom of the Gao-Showan people and the containment, research and treatment of the Wolfshiem Infection.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Previous

Return to Resolutions Archive