SC R47: Action against Hulstria

An archive of previous resolutions voted upon by the World Congress.

Moderator: RP Committee

SC R47: Action against Hulstria

Postby Axxell » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:05 am

Salvatore Puddu, Istalian Ambassador

Collegues,
the fate of the WCHMO is in danger, our medic and paramedic staffs are threatening to enter in Ostland only to be attacked by the forces of the unresponsible Hulstrian Empire. Most of us alredy put in place measures to condemn and sanction Hulstria and Istalia is about to present also an official WC and International Condemnation.
However, currently, as said, the most imminent danger hangs over our humanitarian staff.
For this reason, Istalia think that it is time to formalize and organize our response which indipendently most part of us already put in place or is organizing for further development.
Istalia would propose a mission to defend the WCHMO from the threat of the Hulstrian Forces.

Resolution 47

The Security Council,

EXPRESSING its utmost concern regarding the actions of the Imperial Crown Lands of Hulstria against the International community in opposing the WCHMO,

DEPLORING all violations of human rights in Ostland and the discriminatory measures adopted against the Gao-Showan population,

CONDEMNING the military occupation of Ostland ,

STRESSING the urgent need for substantial assistance to Ostland persecuted population, to the WCHMO to bring aid to fight the Wolfsheim Bacteria Infection and the need to put an end all Hulstrian military operations outside its own borders for the security of whole the Dovanian continent and the Rights of all the Dovanian Peoples,

DECIDES to establish the World Congress Military Continenget to Ostland (WCMCO) which shall act as a Intervention force in defense of the WCHMO and to put an end to the Ostland occupation driving out the Hulstrian military forces,

The Security Council does hereby issue the following mandate;

-The WCMCO shall be led by the Chieff of Staff of the Hutorian Forces already sent in Dovani (the Hutorian Government can always replace him with another officer), while the Hutorian Ambassador Ambassador to the World Congress, will act also as Security Council Rapporteur for the civil and international oversees of the WCMCO.

-The WCMCO shall consist of up to 100,000 military personnel, including 6500 staff officers, and up to 5,500 civilian police officers to be sent to strengthen the public order forces already provided by the WCHMO. The military personnel can be subjected to increasing or decreasing on the basis of the needs and the situations in Ostland during the mission.

-Nations of Terra may commit personnel to the Mission, but they do so accepting that overall command of the Mission is in the hands of the Security Council Rapporteur to Dovani, who shall co-ordinate, manage, oversee and report back on all Mission operations, deployments, actions and decisions.

-Defend the staff and the operations of the WCHMO from any threat to which the forces of the WCMCO are authorized to respond using the force.

-Defend the Gao-Showan populations from the persecution and the discriminating policies put in force by the Hulstrian military occupation forces.

-Put an end to the illegal occupation of Ostland by part of the Hulstrian military occupation forces.

-Put an end to the pro-Hulstrian and pro-hulstrodundorfian military dictatorship established in Ostland and support the reestablishment of the civil legitime Government.

-Provide security at key government installations, in particular ports, airports, and other vital infrastructure throughout the Khanate of Bianjie.

-Provide support for the security forces sent with the WCHMO to graant security and public order.

-The mission shall be authorised until the achievement of the objectives of the WCMCO, from the passing of this Resolution.
Last edited by Axxell on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Re: R47: WC Mission to defend the WCHMO

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Julia Winters
Hutorian Ambassador to the World Congress

We would increase the total to 100,000 from all Security Council Members, and make sure the provision of further forces from additional allied nations are allowed.

One further amendment

"Put an end to the illegal occupation of Ostland by part of the Hutorian military occupation forces."

We are not occupying the nation. Please ensure it says Hulstrian. After that we will gladly vote in favor.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Wu Han » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Zhou Jiahao, Indralan Ambassador to the World Congress:
The Government of Indrala would support a security mission, but it is improbable that the National Conference of Indrala will approve the allocation of 100,000 soldiers as most political parties in Indrala are resolutely pacifistic. We would suggest that members offer between 25,000 and 150,000 soldiers. This would allow for the resolution to be politically palatable, as well responsive to the reality of the mission in Ostland.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Julia Winters

I should note Mr. Zhou that we aren't asking for 100,000 each, we are asking for 100,000 total under Security Council Mandate. Currently, Hutori is willing to commit the 1st Mechanized Infantry Division as its Security Council Protection Force and its 5th Fighter Wing to provide fighter support. In addition to that we will be giving 3 Additional Divisions, the 1st Armoured, 5th Infantry and 9th Airborne Divisions, along with 3 Wings of Fighters and Bombers, bringing our total commitment to 80,000 troops, 40 Squadrons of Aircraft, in addition to the naval forces already committed of the Second Fleet.

We further submit that Major General Lance Patten, commander of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Division will be Commander of all Security Council forces.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby lewiselder1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Dorvish Ambassador:

Dorvik votes AYE to resolution 47. We are absolutely in favour and will discuss military commitments shortly.
I go by Ashley now and use she/her pronouns. This is a really old account, I don’t play now.

I was a mod in classic for a bit, then I helped make Marcapada and WM there for a while. As of 2020 I’m co-ordinating Pachapay’s development.
lewiselder1

Postby Axxell » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:16 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Julia Winters

We are not occupying the nation. Please ensure it says Hulstrian. After that we will gladly vote in favor.

OOC: ahahahahah sorry :P
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Salvatore Puddu, Istalian Ambassador

Collegues,
I open the vote confirming that Istalia vote AYE to Resolution 47
Axxell

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Julia WInters

The Federal Repubic of Hutori votes Aye on Resolution 47.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Wu Han » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Zhou Jiahao, Indralan Ambassador to the World Congress:

Thank you Ambassador Winters for your clarification. I misinterpreted your prior statement to the chamber. In that case, this is a proposal which the Government of Indrala can support.

The State of Indrala votes AYE on Resolution 47.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Postby lewiselder1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 pm

OOC: whoops, haven't really done the SC before and didn't realise you opened the vote lmao. Oh well, Dorvik votes AYE as stated above.
I go by Ashley now and use she/her pronouns. This is a really old account, I don’t play now.

I was a mod in classic for a bit, then I helped make Marcapada and WM there for a while. As of 2020 I’m co-ordinating Pachapay’s development.
lewiselder1

Next

Return to Resolutions Archive