56th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

56th Security Council Session

Postby ChitinKal » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Below are the archived discussions of the 56th Security Council Session.

Image Mrs. Louisa Holt, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 56th Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 54th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Endralon, Selucia, Gaduridos, Hutori and Bianjie. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I shall chair discussions in the meantime.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Re: 56th Security Council Session

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:56 pm

Fanggon Hala-i Banai, Khan of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie:
On behalf of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie, I will announce myself as Bianjie's Security Council representative.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:05 pm

Khan Fanggon Hala-i Banai, representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie
I would also like to announce myself running for the President of the Security Council
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby neoliberalbad » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Jeon In-Seon, Representative of the 로동위원회 공산주의 공화국 연방 to the World Congress

With the recent absence of our Hutorian colleagues, the Union of Communist Councilist Republics presents itself as the Security Council Representative for seat D. We additionally support the candidacy of Khan Banai for Council President.
neoliberalbad

Postby Drax » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:33 pm

Representative to the World Congress Ignac Stepanek, Velke Rise Deltarska

With the 18 months allowed for the duly elected representative to present her or his credentials to claim Seat B on the Security Council having elapsed, I present my credentials for Velke Rise Deltarska to take up duties for Seat B under the governing rules of the World Congress.

Velke Rise Deltarska also supports Khan Fanggon Hala-i Banai, Representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie, for election as President of the Security Councl of the World Congress.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Image Mrs. Louisa Holt, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Having received no representatives from the elected representatives of Seats A, B, C, and D, the Security Council welcomes the Deltarian and Dranian representatives to take their seats, and extends invitations to the governments of Luthori and Lodamun to send representatives to the Council. These governments will be given the standard 18 months to send their representatives before the seats are offered further down the line.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Edmund » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Image Mr. Richard Asterton, Luthorian permanent representative to the World Congress:
It is my honour, and Luthori's as a whole, to be representing Seat A on the Security Council.
Edmund

Postby ChengherRares1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:36 pm

ImageMost Serene Representative of Lodamun, Crawl Poon:
I will represent Lodamun this session and guide this chamber to glory under the wisdom of Lodamese nation.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby Liukupukki » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:44 pm

Khan Fanggon Hala-i Banai, representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie:

Now that everyone is present, and with 3 votes for, and none against, I would like to take up the position of President of the Security Council.
Liukupukki

Postby Drax » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Representative Ignac Stepanek, Velke Rise Deltarska

Our congratulations to Khan Fanggon Hala-i Banai, Representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie, on his election as President of the Security Council. We believe it is good that we are getting organized since it appears that two matters are bubbling up in the General Assembly that are very likely to need our attention.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Next

Return to Sessions Archive