88th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

88th Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:13 pm

Image Mr Dzovag Khachaturian, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 5432 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 88th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Kundrati, Beiteynu, Tukarali, Lourenne, and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I will chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 88th General Assembly Session

Postby hyraemous » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:12 am

Esteban Etsua, Representative of the Kundrati Union to the World Congress

I take this seat in the name of the Kundrati Union.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Re: 88th Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:36 pm

Image Mr Velji Modhwadia, Representative of the Vascanian Empire to the World Congress:
I am honoured to represent the Vascanian Empire for this Security Council session.
jamescfm

Postby Luis1p » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:39 pm

Anne Marie Rojas, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom of Lourenne to the Security Council.

Esteemed representatives, we are glad to join you all here once again to tackle the world issues and work together for a better future.
Luis1p

Postby _nicolo_02 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm

Jonathan Levinsky, Permanent Representative to the World Council, Homeland State of Beiteynu:
Esteemed colleagues, following the retirement of Sharon Artistocrat-Goldbloom, I will be taking this seat representing Beiteynu.
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Mifelegett Ha'avodah

Member of the Role-Play Committee (RPC)
_nicolo_02

Postby jamescfm » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:53 pm

Image Mr Dzovag Khachaturian, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Tukarali has failed to present a representative to the Security Council and have therefore forfeited their seat for the current session. As the country with the next highest number of votes, Yingdala is invited to present a representative to the Security Council.
jamescfm

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:23 am

His Royal Highness Prince Wu Zhao, Yingdalan Ambassador to the World Congress
I am honored to present my credentials to the Security Council as Yingdala’s representative.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby hyraemous » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:09 pm

I would like to have the members of the relevant World Congress institutions, in pursuance with recent and active World Congress Security Council Resolutions relating to anti-nuclear weapons development and maintenance, to be sent to Beiteynu following the recent rumors and memo leaks involving a potential nuclear weapons program.

I have recieved the results of the investigation regarding the potential that Beiteynu has nuclear weapons. The copy of these results have been provided to each representative.

The investigation reviewed various items including properties and interviews of persons including a representative of the Beiteynuese Armed Forces who reaffirmed the claim that there were no nuclear weapons in Beiteynu being developed. Properties which are now abandoned have been searched and they were found to have radioactive elements still remaining in these properties. However, the radioactivity is not high enough for a nuclear weapons program and is likely from old fission and weapons tests.

Documents of contracts between the company Black Beisa, a research and development company, and the defense industry of Beiteynu were also noticed. No personnel logs or anything were found. It is likely that the company Black Beisa may have had involvement in these buildings however we were unable to ascertain that.

We also investigated Kunuranorg and Beiteynuese companies related to uranium mining and transportation and found no evidence of military use of the uranium product.

The investigation notes that military access was refused in order to complete the investigation relating to any military deals with energy or uranium companies. The investigation, however, further notes that nuclear power plants were searched in the desert area of Beiteynu and found that these nuclear power plants are in proper operation without any military-related use being found.

The investigation shall conclude that Beiteynu, as of this moment, has no nuclear weapons or nuclear weapons development program. However, we must state that the investigation was unable to obtain necessary military-related access to ensure the military is not involved in obtaining uranium that doesn't go to their ongoing submarine and aircraft carrier programs. As a result the investigation is closed but can be reopened by the Security Council with probable cause.

The Beiteynuese, as a result, are urged to provide the above evidence. If such proof is provided, then the investigation shall remain closed.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Return to Sessions Archive