3rd Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Security Council (OOC: authorised participants only)

Postby Axxell » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 am

We are very glad to hear this! I hope you notice that we used the "if" in my last statement. And about your statement, you really think that I'm the only to use strong and hard words in the World Congress? What about Kalistan when support its ideal blaming nations at right and at left apostrophizing actions and discussions as "disgusting" and "inhuman"?

And sorry Madame, but to me, seems that Kalistan was able to create tension, friction and acrimony with other nation as well as my Nation. Leave similar accusation for others please.
You believe to have the reason and your ideals on your shulders? Me and my Nation too Mrs Montreal, the only differences are two: first we maintain our feet firmly on the ground dealing with the reality and the needs of the geopolitics while Kalistan representatives prefer navigate in the ethereal and abstract sea of the ideals and principles (and you accused istalia to be too rigid?) and we have the courage to make a decision and take if needs a side, unlike Kalistan which always finds a way to keep the foot in both camps.

Now, there are other two crisis that are exploding: the Kazulian-Mikuni-Hulstrian crisis and the Rutanian crisis. About the first, seems that eco-terrorist movements arise in Mikuni-Hulstria during the recent trouble years and starts to attack the Kazulian communities and the refegses that went in Kazulia to escape the violence escalation in Mikuni-Hulstria.
About the Rutania Crisis, Gaduridos and Saridan seems to be ready to intervene in the internal affairs of Rutania with their military forces and seems that Gaduridus already starts some operation.

About the Kazulian crisis, it's clear how all this situation depend by the caos that currently involve Mikuni-Hulstria. The Government seems to be size by the "Constitutionalist" that approves reforms to impose a mandatory veganism in th nation and seems that the eco-terrorist that attacked Kazulia is born inside the pro-governmental forces during a revolt in a northern region of Mikuni-Hulstria. The Constitutionalist Government seems unwilling to go against these terrorist, also because seems that since years the Constitutionalist supported an idea about an involvement of Kazulian in the assasination of the previous emperor and also they are strongly xenophobes, already accusing the World Congress to be an international conspiracy that have involvement into the murder of the previous emperor.
But currently we have not evidence about an involvement of Kazulia in the Mikuni-Hulstria Affairs, and the idea about the involvement of the World Congress is clearly an argoument feed by the diffused xenophobia, but anyway the attack against Kazulia seems that are aimed by the hate of the vegan supporters for the refugees that reached Kazulia from Mikuni-Hulstria to escape the draconian vegan measures improved by the Government (but seems that these refugees installed an illecit meat trede between the two nation).

About the Rutania Crisis, what we can see it's the involvement of Gaduridos and Saridan in support of internal eversive forces in Rutania. The local Government declared that any form of seccession are illegal because no mechanism exist in the nation for a similar request and denunced also as illegal a referendum organized in Artinia, and I think we shall also check the validity of this referendum.
But the most concern fact is the intervention, the military intervention of foreign nation into the internal affairs of Rutania. Again Dundorf has promised its support to the Rutania's Government to defend it by the foreign aggression.
I think that the Artania issue is a matter on which only Rutania and its people have to deal. It's for this reason that we have first of all to avoid the foreign intervention in Rutania (and already Gaduridos launched air strike).
My nation is ready to deploy one of its Tattic Naval Division into the national water of Rutania, with the permission of its Government obviously, to foreign forces to desist from such attacks continue or we can demand to Dundorf to act in this way. We are not talking about attack the foreign nations against the Rutania Government, only defend Rutania from foreign interference.
And then demand to the involved nation to come to the World Congress to deal about it. But we hope that all the Security Council will agree about the right of Rutania to deal its internal affairs without foreign intervention.

Thank you.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Previous

Return to Sessions Archive