3rd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: General Assembly

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:
I refuse to continue to say the same things over and over again. I have made Kalistan's position clear on countless occasions at this point. Istalia's continued preference for their allied nations over objectivity has now reached breaking point.
jamescfm

Postby Axxell » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

You are tired? Poor... Mrs Montreal is tired to said the same wrong thing? Give here an handkerchief! Ok, but we have only another question: If we are facing an ethnic cleaning, why the baltusian government do not hit the baltusian citizens with aldegarian origins or that belong to the Yazdism? Why only people with Aldegarian citizenships that evidently the baltusian government had fear they could conduct operations against the baltusian government and citizens in their territory given the menace of a war?
It's sure! Baltusians have something against aldegarian ethnicity! Not fear to have thousands of possible future enemies within their borders, instigated by an exaltated monarch supported by political forces exaltated as well as him! No, no! Kalistan said this was human rights violation, so it is! Objectivity...
And about your allegiance about our behavior leaded only by our partneship interest, i would like point out the attention on the fact that Istalia and Baltusia until now had not so strong relationships, almost no relationships! We decided to support Baltusia only because here we are facing the attempt to the autodetermination of a people perpetued by a foreign nation leaded by an exaltated monarch. Stop! if your want mention the recent istalian adesion to the IUPU treaty, this come after our decision to support Baltusia facing this situation, not for other or secondary interests.
Allies... I think Kalistan have a strange definition of what is it a alliance and with Baltusia my nation until now had very poor relations. You are saing only false things and you do not want talk anymore about it only to screditate someone that not agree with you! Like the children!
But here the reality is that there are no problems about ethnicity or racism! This was clearly a security measures feared by a war that the pretentious shah and a large political force in Aldegar was supporting! All other implications are only ridicoulus claims of Aldegar that are doing all the possible to show itself as the poor victim of this situation when was it to start all this crisis supporting the claim of an exaltated elder with a turbant that believe that he can go to any nation and said and declared itself the ruler ignoring the people will!

All this situation are becoming really ridicoulus! dynastic and genealogical search proposal was the most ridicoulous thing we heard here! As if a dynastic right could overcome the will of the people of other nation! This is madness!
Last edited by Axxell on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council rises to speak:
Anybody who believes that people are 'possible future enemies' base on nothing but their country of birth is not fit to sit on the Security Council. Did you ever consider that perhaps those living in Baltusia had fled the regime in their home nation? Of course you didn't, it doesn't fit your narrative.
jamescfm

Postby matthewleitch » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Lewis Wright, Baltusian Foreign Minister:

I thank the Istalian Representative for their support and condemnation of Kalistan. Kalistan have for no reason cut all diplomatic ties with us because we are accused off committing "human rights violations", a claim which has been completely destroyed by Isalia. Kalistan have sided with Aldegar when we have been threatened with "counter strikes and war". I would like to inform the Assembly that Baltusia has fully completed the 5th Article of Sanctions upon Aldegar before schedule: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=187&start=250 (OOC: Full details can be found here)

I have also announced that Baltusia will be allowing high-skilled Aldegarians to re-enter Baltusia. I would like to remind the member from Kalistan that Aldegar are still on a "no travel" term with Baltusia. We are actually allowing Aldegarians into our nation and allowing travel, whereas Aldegar on the other hand are still on a 'no travel allowed' term.

Mrs Montreal, I find it interesting that you accuse Baltusia of human rights violations when Aldegar is stopping Baltusians from travelling from Aldegar to Baltusia and vice-versa. We are allowing Aldegarians into our nation, Aldegar are stopping travel. Aldegar have made 'war' and 'counter strike' threats, they have simply said 'No' to compromise, Baltusia has cooperated and been diplomatic since the start. Supporting warmongers and non-diplomats and being completely against and opposing the people that voted you into your Security Council seat isn't going to get your nation very far.
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Eleanora Montreal, Kalistani Ambassador to the Security Council, shakes her head in dismay and leads her delegation out of the chamber.
jamescfm

Postby Axxell » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:23 pm

What kind of argoument are bring you Mrs Montreal? Now you are accusing Baltusia to have denied an aid to oppressed people from the Aldegarian Government? Are you serious? I could say the same thing about you: how a nation with any realistic political visions of the international relationships could seat in the security council?
The only concrete things that we saw here, was the profs and the arguments of the Baltusian Government that was the only to show us colaborative and disponible to be examinated by the international communities, a behavior of a real human rights violators! It isn't? asked sarcastic and laughing the Ambassador
Respond to the last declaration of the Baltusian delegation please!
C'mon! The human rights criminals are showing their terribles acts! Of course! All the world believe in this ridicoulus accusation of which until now nobody bring to us any sort of profs! Of course!
A Government have first of all the responsability to think and protect its own citizens and if a Government believe that people coming from a specific nation could be a risk for its citizens, because among us could be infiltred dangerous elements, that Government have all the right to ask to these foreign citizens to not enter in its nation and to leave it.
Racism or ethnicity problems are no place here!
Ans if the kazulian and the zardugal missions in Baltusia could show us that no human rights violations was perpetued in Baltusia, we invite the Kalistani Government to apologize to the Baltusian Government and Citizens for their no founded accusations!
One day you said us that we are not the gendarmery of the World, well, we say you that Kalistan is not the Judge of the World! and when all this situation will be passed we will retourn to pretend to your government to apologize to Baltusia for this infamous accusations!
Ah... Kalistan... The teacher of the world that however have always fear to show a positions, fear to act to save effectively those that really die and suffer in those nation that you prefer only to blame and then forget! First Saridan, than Malivia, than Beiteynu!
Condamnations... Resolutions... For what? People are still suffering, really suffering (not only bring back to their nation), and nothing changed!
Great success only for the Human Rights Foundation, that in only some years became the most hated organization of the world! Ah... Great successes for Kalistan... And still nation believe it is a valable great power in this world... Ah... A great nation to assure the immobilities, ready also to hit those that are ready to fight for the ideals that it says to support and want spread all over the world! I understand why my predecessor was so disappointed by all this lack of resolution, realpolitik visions and coherency!
If you consider Aldegar a "regime" from which escape, why Baltusia accused you of these links with Aldegar? My nation want to see very well and want have response about all this strange and ambigous situation!
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:28 pm

where are you going Mrs Montreal? What we have to understand by this retirement? You are escaping? From what? Why Kalistan pretends answers to Baltusian Government but can not answer to its questions and dubts? Why Mrs Montreal? What Kalistan have to hid?
You that accused us to have double iterests for Baltusia when it was only a Falsehood and our diplomatic activity demostred this!
Where are you going?
This is a scandal! Not the fault of the fathers of fathers of cureent baltusians! Not the decision to protect the national security of its own nation and citizens! But only the ambigous behavior of Kalistan! Only this is the scandal! Only this! Come here and explain us your relationships with Aldegar! Come here and explain us as you used an unilateral act of the Valruzian Government, to which also the Baltusian Government ask to retire, to screditate Baltusia! Come here to explain all this action Mrs Montreal!
Axxell

Postby matthewleitch » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Lewis Wright, Baaltusian Foreign Secretary:

Well then, the facts have been presented and Kalistan have decided to hide. You wouldn't answer questions you don't have an answer for anyway, would you?
4042-4190: Baltusian Republican Party (Baltusia)
4190- : Republican Party (Cildania)

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand.” -Milton Friedman
matthewleitch

Postby Aethan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Ajax Apostolos, Selucian Ambassador:
Although we do not approve the tone used by our friend, the Istalian representative, we share his concern and demonstrated interest. Selucia wants to remain as a neutral and open nation to hear all kinds of arguments from the parts involved, but when one of these parts renounces to their right to defend themselves and instead decides to leave the room, it seems to indicate that either they do not believe strong enough in their motives or they are tired of defending them. However, someone's beliefs when they think are right should be defended to the end, until proven either that they were right or that they were wrong, but never give up a debate in this way.
Last edited by Aethan on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby colonelvesica » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Ambassador Taylor Murphy of the Federation of Zardugal
I rise today to announce this will be the last time the Federation of Zardugal will be addressing this body. It has become apparent that Baltusia is going to continue to recieve preferential treatment in this Chamber for no reason beyond their friendship with Istalia. It has become apparent to my Government that Baltusia will not he held to account for the deportation of 350,000 ethnic Aldegarians for no further reason then the nation kf their birth. Does the Baltusian Government truly believe that any Aldergarian citizens will want to return to Baltusia knowing that on a whim they might be thrown back out if they cease being useful.

It is at this juncture I am obliged to inform this Assembly that my President is taking the following action; there will be an immediate deployment of Federation Naval, Marine and Air assets to Aldegar to ensure their sovereignty is not infringed upon. President Won is pulling the Ambassador to Baltusia until such a time that the Baltusian Expulsion of over a quarter million innocent civilians is addressed, as we are pulling our own Ambassador to this Congress. Further any nation that support the actions of Baltusia are clearly no friends of the Federation and merely enablers of a clear Government that will abuse individual human rights, all in the name of national security.

At such a time that the issue of the Baltusian actions are addressed, the Federation will return to this Chamber and offer itself as a mediator between Baltusia, Aldegar, Istalia and any neutral nation that has not involved itself in these matters.

Without waiting for another reply, Ambassador Murphy leaves without another word.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive