49th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

49th Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:25 am

Below are the archived discussions of the 49th Security Council Session, which lasted from 4839 to 4854.

Image Mr. Juzefata Auziņa, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 4839 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 49th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Endralon, Istalia, Valruzia, Telamon and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I shall chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 49th Security Council Session

Postby XanderOne » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Gianluca Minucci, Istalian Ambassador

Greetings,
my Government appointed me as new representative of the Istalian Empire to the Security Council.
XanderOne

Postby Mr. F49 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm

Nikolai Olafsson,
Representative of the Autonomous State of Telamon in the World Congress Security Council.

Honorable Representatives and Ambassadors to the Security Council, the Government of Telamon has appointed me as Representative to represent our nation in the Security Council. Our goal for the Security Council will be the same as the one we set at the previous Security Council, we vow to protect peace and dialogue in this new Security Council.
Jafnaðarmannalisti in Telamon (4823 - present)
Nouveau Parti Populaire in Rildanor (4731 - 4917)
Mr. F49

Postby Pragma » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Jatayu Bakshi, Vascanian Representative to the Security Council:

Vascania is glad to have returned to the Security Council. We look forward to a productive term ahead.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Masionette9 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Image Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Valruzia, Zofia Biernacka

Your Excellencies,

President of the Republic has delegated me to represent the Republic of Valruzia during the initial phase of this term of the Security Council meetings.

I will be replaced by a permanent Representative once the decision on that matter will be made by the President and the Sejm of the Republic.

At the same time, I would like to reiterate that the President of the Republic of Valruzia has authorized me to transfer my support for Jatayu Bakshi as President of the Security Council.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby jamescfm » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Endralon has failed to present a representative to the Security Council within the specified deadline for doing so. As a result they have forfeited their Security Council seat for the duration of the 49th Session. As the country with the next highest number of votes in their seat, Keymon replaces them on the Security Council. I invite the Keymonite delegation to present their representative.
jamescfm

Postby Pragma » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Jatayu Bakshi, Vascanian Representative to the Security Council:

Vascania has introduced legislation to this body condemning prejudice against religious people.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9019
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby jamescfm » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Keymon has failed to present a representative to the Security Council within the specified deadline for doing so. As a result they have forfeited their Security Council seat for the duration of the 49th Session. As the country with the next highest number of votes in their seat, Dorvik replaces them on the Security Council. I invite the Dorvish delegation to present their representative.
jamescfm

Postby Auditorii » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:28 pm

"The Kingdom of Dorvik is welcome to take a place within the Security Council one again. I will be representing the Kingdom."

Yannick Clasen,
General-Plenipotentiary to the World Congress
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby XanderOne » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Gianluca Minucci, Istalian Ambassador

Colleagues,
I would like open a debate about two topic: first of all the Military action by part of Deltaria against Kundrati. Istalia already expressed its opposition to any military option and we informed Deltaria about our discomfort to send its navy. Now Kundrati regime ended, because actually it turned to be a tyannical regime opposed by many so much that a military rebellion if not revolution broke out.
Ethically we cannot hide the fact that Istalia is more than satisfied by the fall of another tyrannical regime, and some nations already recognized and approved the Deltarian military action, however we cannot ignore the fact that Deltaria carried out a military attack against another nation. We would like heard the opinion and position of the other members of the SC.

Second topic: we are satisfied by the recent resolution on religions and indeed Istalia have to thank the Government of Vascania for such initiative. However, in a similar manner, we would like open a debate to reach a similar outcome about ethnic discrimination and segregation policies. Istalia would like reaffirm formally probably the most ancient principle at foundation of all the Declarations and Statements on Human Rights and at the foundation of any healthy democratic state, the principle according to which "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights."

XanderOne

Next

Return to Sessions Archive