52nd General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: 52nd General Assembly Session

Postby Augustus Germanus » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:27 pm

Image Mrs. Frida Nyhamn, Representative of the Union of Davostan and Kivonia

Members of this august body,
We concur completely with the Selucian ambassador, and the UDK will make sure to ratify their treaty as soon as possible. This is a delicate situation, and we will of course support any diplomatic and economic action against the regime in Pontesi, but, we will urge others to be careful when treading on the idea of military intervention. We must look to find all other solutions to stop the planned ethnic cleansing, and if we come to the point where the only real meaningful option is military force, then we will not oppose such actions. But as I said, first we must look towards all other means.

Thank you.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Landa Reforma Partio in Zardugal Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:58 pm

Wolf Becker, Representative of Narikaton and Darnussia

Esteemed Members of the General Assembly,
I agree with my my Davostani counterpart in that diplomacy should be used to it's fullest and war only be used if necessary, however the Pontesi has been stubborn and we simply cannot allow death camps to be built. Sanctions are a step forwards, but more must be done. Narikaton and Darnussia supports the sanctions bill.
NuclearGandhi69

Postby Rafland » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Mark Harutyunyan, Representative of Pontesi
"We as proud Pontesians will never apologise or bow down to the pagan Selucians their punishment is deserved, mass extermination is already taking place. Our position is that we dare anyone to ratifying this treaty which came from the Selucian government. If anyone does dare to ratify this treaty then you are considered an enemy of the Pontesian people. The internal affairs of Pontesi should be of no concern to you, aggression started from the Selucian government, and no Pontesian army is ready to fight in a war even though we have made the military stronger. The only countries looking for war are the countries who ratify this abomination of a treaty and quote 'to wipe Pontesi off the map'. Pontesi will never back down! Hail Pontesi!"
Rafland

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Image Kasper Braun Dolgavian Representative to the World Congress

In my time in this chamber I don't think I have seen a more disgusting speech... How could anyone hate others so much that they would make it their goal to exterminate them... Pontesi, their government and their ideology are animals... Actually these fascists are below animals at this point, they are like toe fungus, only not benign... I know that many have accused me in the past of reactionary viewpoints and I know that I am right wing, but what Pontesi is doing is sick, disgusting and horrible... The audacity of this filth to come to this chamber saying that extermination camps and saying that they are justified is truly horrifying. Pontesi dares us to ratify a treaty put forward by a government that is being oppressed and their people killed... If they were closer to our sphere I promise this chamber that Dolgava would be signing articles of war as I speak, however Pontesi should not be our concern... The only nation looking for war is Pontesi and if they want war. Dolgava is more than happy to engage... We will flatten, destroy and pulverize everything this Fascist regime holds dear... Mr. Speaker I do not say this lightly. Anyone praising itself for killing innocent people needs to be curb stomped into the ground... We will wait for Majatra to make a decision of what to do but Dolgava is more than willing to help destroy this filth once and for all... Shame on you Pontesi Shame on you! Absolute garbage filth...

Colleges I am sorry for ranting and saying these things but I think you all know why I am doing it...
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Rafland » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:05 pm

In my time in this chamber I've never heard of a funnier speech by Kasper Braun. Pontesi will continue its stance and from your speech we see now who the real aggressors are ladies and gentlemen. We will continue the extermination process, perhaps the Dolgavans in Pontesi may care to pay a visit to our glorious death camps. I will tell this representative that we will fry animals like these in camps. We will broadcast our acts of justice for all to see! All hail Pontesi! Glory to our nation! Curse the nations who ratify that shambolic treaty!
Rafland

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Image Justin Baar, Serene Representative of Lodamun:
Lodamun is thoroughly disgusted by the sayings of Pontesi. Although we are mostly a peace-loving nation, we feel that any compromise or peace talks had failed thanks to Pontesian delegates that have appraised killing of innocent lives. Lodamese delegates would be more than happy to see swift coordinated military action against the oppressive regime seated in Dawnstar. People should deserve better conditions of living and what is happening right now it is outright barbaric and inhumane.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:19 pm

Image Kasper Braun Dolgavian Representative to the World Congress

Resorting to threatening Dolgava will get you nowhere... In fact it will get you in more trouble than you could ever imagine... The slaughter of Dolgavan citizens will be seen as a Declaration of War... We will not let Dolgavans get slaughtered and that is final...
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Drax » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Foreign Minister Salman Duqaq, Jumhuriat al-Badara

Jumhuroiat al-Badara was able to extract a number of refuges. Only Pontesi knows if we extracted all. It seems important to ask if anyone has any evidence one way or the other on whether Pontesi is actually massacreing anyone.

Absent such independent evidence, the evidence before us is that Pontesi says it is murdering Selucians. They probably are
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Aethan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Members of the Assembly,

Selucia has launched the Economic Sanctions against Pontesi (http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4775). We encourage all nations to ratify it as soon as possible. You have now witnessed the atrocities that the current Pontesian government is carrying out. The Selucian government is gathering as much information as possible about its fellow citizens. Although the majority were evacuated, we have evidence of 3 families of Selucian origin who at the time were trapped in Pontesi, and we are proceeding with the investigation.

As we well warned the Pontesian government, Selucia is a peaceful nation that believes in resolving conflict through dialogue. However, our attempts seem to have failed one after another, and if any danger to our fellow citizens is verified, our pulse will not shake in declaring war on our neighbors. It is by no means the solution we want, but we cannot sit idly by while a nation is dedicated to carrying out the atrocities that you are seeing right now, and even less threatening those who try to make them see reason.

Loreia Turpilias
Selucian Ambassador to the World Congress
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Rafland » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:04 am

Get this Selucian member chucked out of here. Your sanctions are worthless now Selucia. We have found a new partner to do business with if the death camps go away but we will still chuck those disgusting animals away. The Yingdalan government agrees with this, and came up with the idea. For Pontesi, Selucia is a dog whistle of a nation and is nothing to us. Those sanctions will be meaningless when we get investment from the richest country in the world. I reiterate may point in case the Selucian member of any other member is deaf and has problems, WE DONT WANT TO GO TO WAR! The real aggressors are people who try to ratify this shambles of a treaty. Compromise from specific nations wont happen if those natons ratify this treaty. All hail Pontesi! Curse those Selucians! May paganism be defeated!
Rafland

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive