54th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

54th Security Council Session

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:11 pm

Below are the archived discussions of the 54th Security Council Session.

Image Mr. Izydor Broż, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 4914 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 54th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Endralon, Selucia, Lodamun, Hutori and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I shall chair discussions in the meantime.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: 54th Security Council Session

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:53 am

Vincent LeBlanc
Acting Hutorian Ambassador to the World Congress

With the recent change of governments within Hutori from a Kingdom to a Republican model, there have been some changes, however I will serve as the Ambassador to the World Congress and it's Security Council until such a time my position is confirmed by the National Senate or I am replaced.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:41 am

Image Ms. Sándor Kata
Representative of the Directorial Republic of Endralon to the World Congress Security Council

I confirm that the Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Directorial Republic of Endralon Ms. Horváth Brigitta appointed me to represent our Directorial Republic in this Augustine Chamber.
Last edited by robmark0000 on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Aethan » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:18 am

Image Antia Gavia Santoro, Representative of the Senatus Populusque Selucianus to the Security Council

I'm honored to have been chosen once again to represent the Selucian Republic in this body
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby Pragma » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Image Shobha Khote, Representative of the Vascanian Empire to the Security Council

Vascania is glad to return to the Security Council. We thank the Liori government for their valiant performance in the SC for the last few years and we hope to live up to their example.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby robmark0000 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:29 am

Image Ms. Sándor Kata
Representative of the Directorial Republic of Endralon to the World Congress Security Council

A resolution-proposal for the necessary bureaucracy. Fellow representatives, please offer your thoughts on this as soon as possible, so then I can put it to vote.

World Congress Security Council Resolution XXX - Appointment of the President

The Security Council,

ACKNOWLEDGING the commencement of the 54th Security Council Session;

RECOGNIZING the need to have political leadership on the Security Council;

APPOINTS former World Congress General-Secretary Madeleine Flower to the position of the President of the Security Council for the 54th Security Council Session;

EMPOWERS the new President to appoint the following individuals to leadership positions in the World Congress;

Stalagmus Mercator (Selucia) to the position of Director of the Department of Security Council Administration;

Barta Alexandra (Endralon) to the position of High Commissioner of the World Congress Human Rights Office;

Krishna Shevade (Vascania) to the position of Director-General of the World Congress Peacekeeping and Assistance Force;

Nicolas Diamond (Hutori) to the position of High Commissioner of the World Congress Budget Office;

Oscar Hawkins (Lodamun) to the position of Director-General of the World Congress Green Department.

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 am

Image Ms. Sándor Kata

Hearing no objections, we proceeded it to vote.

robmark0000

Postby ChitinKal » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Image Mr. Izydor Broż, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the failure of Lodamun to present a Representative to Security Council, the nation of Aldegar has been invited to present a representative. This will be given 72 Hours prior to us moving to the next nation on the list.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Image Ms. Sándor Kata

Fellow representatives, please offer your thoughts.

World Congress Security Council Resolution XXX - World Congress Department for Outer Space Matters

The Security Council

ACKNOWLEDGING that the exploration of the Space is not the interest of specific nations, but the interest of the entire human species;

RECOGNIZING that the interests of the human species will only be prioritized over the interests of specific nations regarding the exploration of the Space, if the latter is organized on a supranational way;

CREATES the World Congress Department for Outer Space Matters;

TASKES the World Congress Department for Outer Space Matters to incite cooperation between national space agencies.

robmark0000

Postby Pragma » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 pm

Image Shobha Khote, Representative of the Vascanian Empire to the Security Council

Vascania will support this proposal.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Next

Return to Sessions Archive