54th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: 54th General Assembly Session

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Wolf Bakker,
Representative of Narikaton and Darnussia,

We haven't ratified any treaty.
NuclearGandhi69

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Image Rasa Kudarauskiene Dolgavian Representative to the World Congress

As for Baltusia, it would be best I think for the broader international community to implement sanctions on their current regime. Dolgava as a nation that respects every person of color and is color blind sees this as a disgusting act! Dolgava may be a majority white nation but would Baltusia segregate us because of our accents? Dolgava does not need to do business with a country that is still discriminating against its own population and we ask the broader international community to follow our lead.

The Hulstria situation is clear to us. Hulstria has encroached on Seko. Clear and simple. Hulstria is in the wrong and Seko has been trying for peace. Dolgava gives its support to Seko and we will make it public, that if Seko needs any assistance in the coming days, feel free to talk to us. We have no reason to do business with Hulstria all their history has been just different forms of an empire and at one time they even had a personal union with Dolgava. (spits into cup)... However your former puppet state will have none of this and we will be sanctioning Hulstria as soon as possible and again we ask the rest of the international community to do the same. We hope that peace comes out of this situations but it saddens me that these things are even happening.
Last edited by alaskancrabpuffs21 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Drax » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:11 pm

Foreign Minister V. P. Poskrebyshev, Trigunia

We join our fellow Keris delegate, Rasa Kudarauskiene Dolgavian Representative to the World Congress, in the views expressed.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:03 am

Taroemon Fukutsuchi, Foreign Minister of the Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
We understand how Sekoku feels after completely admitting to the attacks on our border and disbanding its military, and we thank it for honorably surrendering to us in a diplomatic manner. However, it has lured itself into a false sense of security by drawing itself into the indentured servitude of Yingdala.
The risk posed to Sekoku by this powerful, looming threat is greater than anything it and you all, ladies and gentlemen, could ever perceive to be coming from Greater Hulstria. Here we have a small, vulnerable nation which is enabling Yingdala to bleed it of its resources and institute a reign of Yingdalan terror across Dovani. Such manipulation is...barbaric, to say the least. And we think of the safety of Greater Hulstria and its millions of citizens, now threatened by what is essentially a puppet state of a fallen empire with a troubled past on its borders.
We seem to have succeeded too much in convincing Sekoku to admit to its crimes against Greater Hulstria. We recognize the need for restraint and compensation. Sekoku needs help to ensure it becomes a once again independent, self-reliant state, and not a marionette and a stepping stone to the subjugation of Dovani.
wimpwampwomp

Postby jrandle8 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:49 am

Image Wu Guiying, Prime Minister of the Grand Union of Yindala Da Tong, Marquis of Hazhou and Xiangao Territorial Region

Let the record reflect that provincial Hulstria referred to Sekoku as "it" multiple times. I don't know about the rest of you, but, I find that referring to a nation, a collective group of people, as "it" is a bit degrading, but I digress. The decision to make Seko a vassal state within the Grand Union was wholly voluntary on the part of Seko and "their" people. Yingdala neither manipulated them, nor did we seek to dominate them by excessive force. I would also like to state that Yingdala, while being the mother nation, does not interfere in Sekoku's domestic affairs. We simply protect Seko and recognize their vassalage. The relationship is, in my opinion, viewed favorably by Yingdala and many other nations, and most importantly, by the Son of Heaven. Members of the World Congress, Hulstria is simply seeking to bump its chest and its tiny might towards conquering Sekoku and we will not let that happen. Again, I ask the world to condemn Hulstria's actions and if necessary, place sanctions on them until they realize their mistakes and come to their senses.

Let us also pray for those who died in a terrorist attack in Dankuk. Terrorism is a common enemy and we must fight against such terror at home and abroad. Let the World Congress have a moment of silence. 5 minutes later If Dankuk needs any aid to fight these terrorists, Yingdala is up for the task and we ask other nations to be as well.
民族自由黨 (Yu Imperial Union) in Yingdala & House of Yu Clan (Inactive)
民族自由黨 (United Nationalist Federation) in Dankuk (Active)
jrandle8

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:08 pm

Taroemon Fukutsuchi, Foreign Minister of the Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
The suggestion that a nation in a great position of power would not and will not take practical advantage from holding a vassal is not entirely believable.
wimpwampwomp

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Image Ms. Horváth Brigitta
Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Second Directorial Republic of Endralon

The place for believing is the church, not the World Congress, Taroemon Fukutsuchi. We are working with facts here, so if you can't prove that Yingdala ever took practical advantage of Seko since she became her vassal state, then don't accuse Yingdala with it, it is that simple.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:17 pm

If the World Congress requires Yingdala declaring to the world that it is brutally oppressing Sekoku for any evidence to be considered credible, then I, Foreign Affairs Minister of a sovereign state, fail to see its purpose.
wimpwampwomp

Postby robmark0000 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm

Image Ms. Horváth Brigitta
Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Second Directorial Republic of Endralon

I asked for proofs to base your statements, not a confession from Yingdala.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:22 pm

I do not have proof. I know that there is proof. I am indicating that the Congress should be willing to search for that proof, and that such would be a not fruitless venture.
wimpwampwomp

PreviousNext

Return to Sessions Archive