64th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:48 pm

Below are the archived discussions of the 64th General Assembly Session.

Volkspräsident(in) der DDR , Carsten Schmidt
As the Representative of the Dundorfische Demokratische Republik, I would like to declare that it is my utmost pride to continue the tradition of Democracy and will continue to claim immodest attempts at it and will also crackdown on dictatorships. With this 59th I will give my best to also make the world a better place, but not just a better place for me and you and everyone alive today, but future children that will walk in our shoes later in this 51st Century. And for that, we need to become a single moving force that can act its will upon all who need it and as well send aid to others as well.
Bala Mantre

Re: 59th General Assembly session

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:27 pm

Dr. Thomas Matheson
Hutorian Ambassador to the World Congress

"Greetings fellow delegates. It is my distinct honor and privilege to have been appointed by the newly elected government of the Commonwealth of Hutori and to represent the Commonwealth of Hutori at this most august body.

On the point of nuclear proliferation, I am pleased to note and confirm a statement made by the Dorvische Representative within the Security Council; the Commonwealth of Hutori's nuclear weapons are no more. As many in this chamber may know, but others may not, the Commonwealth of Hutori went through a long period of instability, with repeating caretaker governments that allowed Hutori's nuclear weapon stockpile to languish and erode away in their silos. This, combined with, our efforts to dismantle nuclear weapons in efforts of following the original Aldegar Agreement, has meant that Hutori's nuclear stockpile has dwindled.

With the establishment of stable governance in Hutori once more, the Department of National Defence, in conjunction with the Department of Science and Technological Innovation has performed a through audit of the nuclear silos. We have discovered the hulks of the remaining Hutorian nuclear weapons, that would take decades to make ready again. In the spirit of the WC Security Council Resolution that removed the Commonwealth of Hutori as a recognized nuclear power, we invite the World Congress, and other interested international parties, to come to Hutori to aid in overseeing the final decommissioning and destruction of the remaining Hutorian nuclear warheads. I will state in advance, that the Commonwealth of Hutori does retain it's right to maintain a nuclear program, however this program will not be used for nuclear weapons, but instead focused on research and power generation only. We will of course allow international inspectors to continue to look into Hutorian nuclear facilities to ensure our compliance.

Thank you."
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Re: 59th General Assembly session

Postby ChitinKal » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:51 am

Thabo Mpango, Kitembo Representative to the World Congress
Comrade representatives, we applaud our Hutorian friends for their steps to increase the security of the human race and our planet. We see it as wholely necessary for the nations of the world to take concrete steps toward denuclearization of military arsenals and the insurance that violent nuclear technology never be held by any state, and that the use of nuclear power for peaceful means be widespread.

We thank the representatives of Kanjor and Deltaria for their work in the Security Council to move towards a denuclearized world, and wholeheartedly endorse the resolution put forth by the Deltarian representative.

We urge our friends in Yingdala and Dorvik to rethink their policy on nuclear weapons and immediately begin a process of total nuclear disarmament. The destructive power of these weapons is irrefutable and widely known, their existence is a threat to life on this planet. By putting their interest in military power above all else, nuclearized states inadvertently put us at risk of extinction.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Auditorii » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:12 pm

Image Taras Stanislavovych Mazur (Trigunia), General-Secretary of the World Congress
Following the 60th Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes governments, political parties and other organizations to the 60th General Assembly session.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: 60th General Assembly session

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:13 pm

Representative of Aloria, Mrs Maier

I stand before this chamber to address the recent murder of the Prime Minister of Solentia. This cannot go unnoticed and unpunished. I ask the General Assembly to discuss sanctions and other possible measures to aid the people of Solentia.
NuclearGandhi69

Postby Drax » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:01 pm

World Congress Representative Madeleine Pigalle, Royaume-Uni de Kanjor

In response to Mrs. Maier, Representative of Aloria, Royaume-Uni de Kanjor also believes this matter should be examined by the Security Council. We have to date been reluctant to bring it up ourselves since two other members of the Security Council, Dorvik and Deltaria, appear to have a great deal more information about the actual situation in Solentia than do we.

We do hope in the near future each will report on what could and should be done by the World Congress. We would be particularly interested in learning if there other political factions actually currently in existence besides the military regime.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby NuclearGandhi69 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:53 pm

Representative of Aloria, Mrs Maier

It is the stance of the current Alorian government that this a Majatran issue and should be dealt with by the MSO. However we do intend on working with the MSO on humanitarian missions and aiding with a possible refugee crisis. But we cannot condemn the actions of one country and ignore another's, I was asked by the Prime Minister Marco Grunberg to bring to the world's attention the aid Dorvik intends to give to Solentia. Aloria's understanding is that these loans are to stabilise the Solentian economy, which no doubt would benefit the Solentian people, we in Aloria simply do believe offering aid to a regime which I remind everyone publicly executed the Prime Minister on television is the right course of action. Is the economy really so important that Dorvik is willing to turn a blind eye to the actions of the current Solentian regime?
NuclearGandhi69

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:14 pm

Petr Ševčík, Permanent Representative of the Deltarian Empire to the World Congress

Dear colleagues, i must thank the Alorian representative for bringing up that point. As some of you might have seen in media reports, our intelligence agency has verified evidence that the Solentian regime has direct ties to regional and international terrorism and that it is threatening to use what little influence and resources it has left to move these groups to act. With Dorvik's decision to help the Solentian economy, it is thus indirectly aiding a regime with connections to terrorism, financing their attacks on our continent even if it may be without the intend to do so. Dorvik should withdraw its support and leave this matter for Majatra to handle. Its support of the Solentian economy is directly undermining the sanctions that my nation and the Majatran Association have put in place to isolate Solentia and pressure its brutal Junta to reintroduce democracy and the rule of law to the nation. We know Dorvik does not want to finance terrorism, and we call on the nation to immediately pull its support for Solentia and apologize for the possibility it might have financed terror indirectly. Deltaria and with it the Majatran Association will remain steadfast in their resolve to make Solentia accountable and force its brutal regime to return to the democratic constitution and end their illegal martial law occupation of the country.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 pm

Representative to Prime Minister Morsi- Mamoon al-Pashia and Representative to the World Congress for Solentia

Solentia has been attacked. We have been struck in a senseless barbaric act. Our country was suffering and what do we get... We get attacked by a fellow Majatran nation... What Deltaria did is unjustified and irrational. Solentia will be taking action in the coming days to make sure Deltaria does not attack us again! We ask for a quick and reasonable response by the International Community in response to these attacks. We do not need Delatria's help to stabilize our country. We do not need anyone's help and we will not be slapped around by a power that thinks that they can get their way in everything and anything. To all those nations that put sanctions on us. Shame on you! Instead of helping a people that were suffering you backed down and looked away. Now Solentia will go on in the future with or without you. It is up for you to decide...
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Rogue » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:06 pm

Petr Ševčík, Permanent Representative of the Deltarian Empire to the World Congress

Its interesting that the Solentian representative tries to create this false narrative of a peace loving nation while at the same time it is massing troops on its border with Istalia and purging members from its own ranks. To Deltaria it is clear that this regime will only hurt wider Majatran security and the people of Solentia. We offer assistance to all those wanting to flee this renewed regime and will be providing humanitarian assistance in any way possible. Deltaria is also however, not going to allow outside forces to involve themselves in this crippling situation. We applaud all those seeing through the lies of this tyranical regime and standing behind our sanctions. But we must warn those seeking to undermine Majatran solidarity and cooperation that Deltaria has never and will nto tolerate the meddling into Majatran affairs. 200 years of peace, thats what the Majatan Association and MSO have brought Majatra, and we intend to honour that tradition and make sure that no single regime may ever threaten the stability and security of this continent.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Next

Return to Sessions Archive