80th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

80th Security Council Session

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:34 pm

Below are the archived discussions of the 80th Security Council Session.

Image Jörg Woerfel, Permanent Representative (General-Plenipotentiary) to the World Congress, Kingdom of Dorvik

The Kingdom wishes to draw attention to the recent coup in Trigunia and want to know the opinions of other members in relation to their condemnation/denouncement of the coup.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: 64th Security Council Session

Postby TRA » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:31 am

Omer Aristocrat, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu

Our primary concern at this point is stability. We have to address the financial panic, immediately. The Office of Keris Affairs of the Medinat Department of the Beiteynuese Ministry of Foreign Affairs is already reviewing the situation with officials from Trigunia.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby TRA » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:26 am

Omer Aristocrat, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu

The situation has began to deescalate. The State of Beiteynu will continue to actively pursue stability in the region.
TRA

Postby TRA » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:46 am

Image Omer Aristocrat, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu

Esteemed colleagues, it is with optimistic sadness that I inform you of my retirement, after having served the World Congress and the Security Council over the last decades. There comes a time in one's career when it is prudent to pass the torch to the younger generation. The State of Beiteynu extends its gratitude to the members of the Security Council, the broader delegates of the World Congress and the 20+ nations who have continuously placed their faith and nominations in us, as we vow to carry on with our duties in promoting internationalism and cooperation.

Thus, the post of the Permanent Representative to the World Congress from Beiteynu will be carried on by Mr. Gabriel Schwartz.
TRA

Postby Hogak25 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:30 am

Image Gabriel Schwartz, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu

Ladies and gentlemen of the esteemed Security Council

I am honored to be appointed as the new Permanent Representative of Beiteynu. I acknowledge my predecessor Omer Aristocrat for his contributions and tireless years of service which has no doubt left an indelible mark on our nation's diplomatic legacy. Nevertheless, I would like to reassure our colleagues that this transition present opportunities for new ideas and perspectives to the international stage. Together, let us embark on a journey of collaboration, understanding, and progress. Let us work hand in hand to create a world where peace, justice, and prosperity flourish.

תודה 'Thank you'
Keeping You Informed, One Post at a Time! - Hogak25
Image Homeland State of Beiteynu
Hogak25

Postby Robert F. Kennedy » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:39 pm

Image Wilson Rutter, Permanent Representative to the World Congress from the Holy Luthori Empire

Even though Luthori was not elected to the Security Council, the latest reports from Hobrazia have the Empire wanting to draw attention to the dire situation in Hobrazia and would like to know the opinion of the members of the Security Council on this matter.
Image Luthori, Image Hulstria
Constitutional Democratic Union, Hosian-Dermcratic Union
Controller of the Luthorian Monarchy (House of Orange-Villayn Armstead)
Robert F. Kennedy

Return to Sessions Archive