82nd Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

82nd Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:17 pm

Image Ms. Karina Kubíčková, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 5340 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 82nd Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Dorvik, Beiteynu, Tukarali, Seko and Suyu Llaqta. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I shall chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 82nd Security Council Session

Postby Hogak25 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:36 am

Image Gabriel Schwartz, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu
Madam General-Secretary and esteemed colleagues,

I am once again proud to represent Beiteynu Medinat in the Security Council. The Majatran nation looks forward in working with our colleagues in tackling issues that affect Terra. Thank you.
Keeping You Informed, One Post at a Time! - Hogak25
Image Homeland State of Beiteynu
Hogak25

Postby Auditorii » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:28 pm

Image Richard Wallmann, Permanent Representative (General-Plenipotentiary) to the World Congress, Kingdom of Dorvik

We look forward to addressing the issues of the world yet again.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Zumoka » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:55 am

Image Émerson Figueiredo, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, Empire of Tukarali

I am very happy to represent my country on the Security Council!
Zumoka

Postby Rogue » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:13 pm

Alex Heidel, Permanent representative of Nsanlosa to the security council

I thank all those in Dovani for their support. I hereby come to present myself as the representative of Nsanlosa in the security council. I hope much cooperation and good work is ahead of us
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:47 pm

The World Congress welcomes the representatives from Beiteynu, Dorvik, Tukarali and Suyu Llaqta.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:57 pm

Seko has failed to present a representative to the Security Council within the specified deadline for doing so. As a result they have forfeited their Security Council seat for the duration of the 82nd Session. Lourenne replaces them on the Security Council. I invite the Lourennais delegation to present their representative.
jamescfm

Postby Luis1p » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:45 pm

ImageGuy Verloux, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom of Lourenne to the World Congress and Security Council.

Chèrs collègues,

We are happy to once again represent Seat D of the Security Council and our fellow partners within the WDEU. We are eager to work with you all and tackle our world's issues together.
Luis1p

Postby TRA » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:34 pm

Esteemed members of the Security Council,

In the spirit of taking a step back and reviewing global affairs of interest to the SC and the broader WC, we invite you to take a moment in outlining matters, subjects and events that are of interest to each one's respective point of view in making Terra a better place.

These items can either act as a simple acknowledgement by all parties or even presented with an opportunity to discuss and review further, if any such items arise that will warrant a sufficient level of interest in exploring them.

This invitation is merely an optional suggestion and nothing more.
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Rogue » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:01 pm

Alex Heidel, Permanent representative of Nsanlosa to the security council

Dear colleagues, Nsanlosa believes that as of right now, a brough consensus amongst members of the Security Council should be made on the Trigunian question. It seems many nations have taken different approaches to the Trigunian nation and its recent acts and we would like some uniformity regarding our approach towards it.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Next

Return to Sessions Archive