84th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

84th General Assembly Session

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:04 am

Image Mr. Luc Jakob, General-Secretary of the World Congress

The World Congress welcomes governments, political parties and other organisations to the 84th General Assembly Session.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: 84th General Assembly Session

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:06 am

The Kongeriket av Kazulmark Representative to the World Congress, the Right Honorable Idar Antonsen

My Friends and colleagues in this esteemed institution, today The Government of Kazulia is deeply concerned by the escalating internal affairs that are going on in so called "world leading" country the Holy Luthorian Empire. These draconian laws if passed and mind you, SUPPORTED by the leading party in Government look to strip all peoples in Luthori the right to appeal ones case in a court of law. Also they are bringing back the corporal punishment, as you can imagine these two do not mix... Also there will be no more trials by juries if this madman in Luthori had his way. Most worryingly of all they are legalizing torture. Now the Kingdom of Kazulia firmly condemns this sadistic government in charge for attempting to legalize this once again and we urge the General Assembly and every member present who cares about the rule of law and the rights of man to do the same! Kazulia will be rethinking its position with the Empire and we will be doing what we can to keep our citizens safe from this hellish government. If this law is passed any nation's citizens living in Luthori have the right to be tortured. If this happens to Kazulian citizens we will take it as an act of terrorism and aggression against the Kingdom.

Thank You
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:44 am

The Kongeriket av Kazulmark Representative to the World Congress, the Right Honorable Hans Aleksandersen

To my Esteemed Colleagues in the World Congress

It appears that the situation in Luthori continues to destabilize with parties at an impasse to form a government and no sitting Prime Minister for months now. The Kingdom of Kazulia will be following other nations examples and pull it's embassy staff from Luthori as well as start travel advisories for Kazulians traveling to that country. If the Luthori government continues to stall it could bring hard times to the global economy something we should all be prepared for now!

Thank You I yield the floor
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby ChengherRares1 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:00 pm

The Medinian Representative to the World Congress, Dameer Askari:
We call the international community for dear help for our beloved nation of Medina. Recently we have seen a bloody civil war starting with reactionary rebels, alledged to sponsor state terrorism backing chaos and unconstitutional behavior.

Our nation is in peril and our democratic institutions are erroded as more terrorist attacks against own citizenry done by radical Ahmadi continues.

We ask for honest help!
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:43 am

Represenative of the Kingdom of Hanzen to the World Congress, the Right Honorable Kongkidakorn Pongsak

Today I would like to urge the international community to be well informed about the illegal actions of their state against the Sovereignty of the Kingdom of Hanzen. Not only are their newspapers declaring that the State is illegally supporting separatist groups inside of our country but they are making it clear in their largest newspaper. The Kingdom of Hanzen is neutral on all affairs but this is a direct attack against our sovereignty and this state is doing what it can to disrupt my country. I ask all states to please take notice and take action. The Kingdom of Hanzen will not be intimidated by thugs and bullies and we will not let War Criminals disrupt our peace and sovereignty!

Thank You
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Return to Sessions Archive