84th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

84th Security Council Session

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:05 am

Image Mr. Luc Jakob, General-Secretary of the World Congress

The World Congress welcomes members to the 84th Security Council Session.The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Kundrati, Beiteynu, Tukarali, Lourenne and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Re: 84th Security Council Session

Postby Pragma » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:27 am

Ghola Inniyalam, Vascanian representative to the Security Council

We are delighted to return to the Security Council and begin our work representating the eastern nations.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Hogak25 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:19 am

Image Gabriel Schwartz, Permanent Representative to the World Congress, State of Beiteynu
Mister General-Secretary and esteemed representatives,

First of all, I would like to convey my sincere appreciation to Kundrati for a job well done during its presidency at the last session. With that being said, I am happy to represent the State of Beiteynu and the continent of Majatra. Looking forward to continued collaboration with my colleagues. Thanks.
Keeping You Informed, One Post at a Time! - Hogak25
Image Homeland State of Beiteynu
Hogak25

Postby hyraemous » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:02 am

Ainhoa Sagari, Representative of the Kundrati Union for the World Congress Security Council

Kundrati is proud to represent the independent and good nations of the Artanians for this SC term.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby Luis1p » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Agbandole Sidour, Representative of the United Kingdom of Lourenne to the Security Council:

We are delighted once again to represent the United Kingdom at the Security Council. We are proud to defend the principles of democracy, justice, and humanitarianism with you all.
Luis1p

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:45 am

Tukarali will be forfeiting their position. We invite Likatonia to present a representative.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:21 am

Likatonia will be forfeiting their position. We invite Yingdala to present a representative for Seat C.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby iltamzumra » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:31 pm

Image Yin Tsetung, Foreign Minister of the Yingdalan Federal Republic

The Yingdalan Federal Republic graciously accepts the position of Seat C at the World Congress Security Council. May universal peace continue to be upheld.
iltamzumra

Postby hyraemous » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 pm

Ainhoa Sagari, Representative of the Kundrati Union for the World Congress Security Council

I would like to propose something in order to deal with the worsening situation with Bazgaristan and the southern Dovani region in general.

RESOLUTION 8X OF THE WORLD CONGRESS SECURITY COUNCIL
Adopted at the 84th Session of the Security Council

RECOGNIZING the ongoing deteriorating situation in southern Dovani between Bazgaristan, Medina, and surrounding states which seem unlikely to cease or calm down in the interim

FEARING that this conflict may produce innumerable amount of refugees that surrounding countries may be unlikely to handle on their own

CALLS for a diplomatic meeting to be held in a neutral country away from both conflicting sides to deal with the ongoing crisis and conflict between the two countries with the express purpose of calming the tension down and calming any refugee crisis that arises

FURTHER CALLS for a peacekeeping mission and advisors to be sent to the Kingdom of Hanzen which is expected to recieve innumberable amounts of refugees as a result of the ongoing tension, alongside other nearby neighboring countries that may choose to recieve refugees and are unable to handle the migration by themselves

DECLARING that the peacekeeping mission shall be led by Lourenne for whom shall take the responsibility and task of managing the refugee crisis with the peacekeepers on hand alongside optional contributions to be asked for every World Congress Security Council member in order to contribute to the mission
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Return to Sessions Archive