89th General Assembly Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

89th General Assembly Session

Postby jamescfm » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:10 am

Image Ms Julia de la Cavallería, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 5447 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes governments, political parties and other organisations to the 89th General Assembly Session.
jamescfm

Re: 89th General Assembly Session

Postby Drax » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:33 am

Interim Delegate to General Assembly Hulda Grunwald, Bundesrepublik Dundorf:

The Bundesrepublik appreciates the efforts of much of the Security Council to alleviate the suffering inflicted by the Kiralawn junta on its own population and look at how to deal with the threat of chemical warfare to its neighbor. Much of the Security Council but not all. The representative of Moledet Medinat is simply obstructing. Obstructing humanitarian relief.

The Bundesreublik calls on the government that sent this impediment to the Security Council's proper work to immediately withdraw from its seat to allow a nation to replace it that is willing to help he Security Council do its proper business.

Make no mistake, the Bundesrepublik is one of many nations that benefited greatly from trading with Moledet Medinat although never one that was part of its system. One of many. But it is time for it to leave.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Re: 89th General Assembly Session

Postby _nicolo_02 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:24 am

Jonathan Levinsky, Permanent Representative of the Homeland State of Beiteynu
Dear Colleagues. I would like to inform all representatives and diplomats that I have proceeded to remove Mr. Zaarim Yavolim as my Deputy in this institution, for having allegedly violated a domestic act of the Homeland State.
I understand the frustation that has arisen because of Beiteynu’s activities in this institution since the breakout of the Kirlawan crisis and its developments, when I decided to entrust one of my most promising diplomatic trainees to represent my Nation to the world stage. The Homeland State will be more attentive to who will be representing us here. On the other hand, I find it counterproductive for us to relinquish this seat to a successor designate, the Istalian Republic, who hasn’t had significative support for this seat nor has been involved in Terra’s affairs in the last centuries.

The Homeland State of Beiteynu is ready to resume its good-faithed countribution to the world stage, and as a matter of fact, we stand ready to proceed our work on Resolution 139 to enforce international law in an independent manner.
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Mifelegett Ha'avodah

Member of the Role-Play Committee (RPC)
_nicolo_02

Return to Sessions Archive