Permanent Economic Nuturement and Intelligence Summit

Organizations whose scope is global and which all national governments may theoretically participate in.

Permanent Economic Nuturement and Intelligence Summit

Postby Mbites » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:38 am

The Permanent Economic Nuturement and Intelligence Summit or PENIS is the official legal body of the representatives of the signatory nations of the Bannerpakt.

Format Suggestion:
NAME title yada yada (Nation)
[TEXT]
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Re: Permanent Economic Nuturement and Intelligence Summit

Postby Mbites » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:32 am

Dr. Richard Hengst, Representative to the PENIS, Dual-Republic
As temporary chairman of this institution in its founding phase, I'd like to welcome the first representatives of other nations, such as Aldegar and Kundrati.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:18 pm

Ajir Kondom, Deputy Head of the Olami Trade Association (of the Ministry of Finance), Homeland State of Beiteynu

Beiteynu announces its participation in a formal capacity. We look forward to continued cooperation.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mbites » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:20 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:Ajir Kondom, Deputy Head of the Olami Trade Association (of the Ministry of Finance), Homeland State of Beiteynu

Beiteynu announces its participation in a formal capacity. We look forward to continued cooperation.

Dr. Richard Hengst, Representative to the PENIS, Dual-Republic
We welcome Beiteynu and its representative to the Summit and appreciate your entrance into the Pakt.
Mbites

Return to Global