The Commonwealth - Council of Ambassadors

Organizations whose scope is global and which all national governments may theoretically participate in.

The Commonwealth - Council of Ambassadors

Postby Autokrator15 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 pm

The Council of Ambassadors
The Council of Ambassadors is the governing body of the intergovernmental organisation called the Commonwealth (of Luthorian Nations). The Council exists out of an ambassador per nation who represents his or her nation and has been given authority to act in name of their nation to make decisions within the Commonwealth.

The Chairman of the Commonwealth
The official head of the Commonwealth is the Chairman of the Commonwealth. The position is held by an Ambassador of the Council of Ambassadors of which the Chairman is also the Chairman. The position rotates from nation to nation each year.

This is the chamber where the Council meets and discusses matters.
Autokrator15

Re: The Commonwealth - Council of Ambassadors

Postby Autokrator15 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:38 pm

Jonathan Bakewell, Imperial Ambassador to the Commonwealth, member of the Council of Ambassadors:
december 5434

Dear fellow Ambassadors, with the unfortunate departure of Tropica from the Commonwealth we have not yet picked a new nation to host the prestigious first Commonwealth Championships. If we may be so bold, we would ask the Kingdom of Rutania to host the first one! We believe it to be a great first festival and great way to strengthen the Commonwealth

After sipping some fine Luthorian tea the honourable gentlemen from Luthori recalls the more urgent matter:

And ofcourse I am getting ahead of myself, we should elect a Chairman amongst ourselves.
Autokrator15

Postby Torsten1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:51 pm

Image Sir Alaric MacDuff KCRC, Ambassador Plenipotentiary to the Commonwealth Realms & Permanent Member of the Council of Ambassadors.

Fellow Ambassadors, I would like to thank Ambassador Bakewell for his recommendation on behalf of the Kingdom of Rutania. I can confirm Rutania gratefully accepts the honour of hosting the first Commonwealth Championships. We are excited to contribute to the spirit of unity within the Commonwealth through this celebration of sportsmanship. We look forward to working closely with all nations to ensure the success of this memorable event.

He too takes a sip of his lovely Luthorian tea which he was gifted.
Last edited by Torsten1 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Imperial League of Rutania / Lìog Ìmpireil na Rutha
Image Kingdom of Rutania / Rìoghachd na Rutha
Controller of the Rutanian Monarchy (Royal Clan Asgaill)
Torsten1

Postby mrcricketer » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:45 am

We would like to nominate Mr Harish (Harry Singh ) Sandhu as Ambassador for Republic of Malivia to the Commonwealth of Luthori Nation's

Hoping for a continuous cooperation & good of people
mrcricketer

Postby Torsten1 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:28 pm

Image Sir Alaric MacDuff KCRC, Ambassador Plenipotentiary to the Commonwealth Realms & Permanent Member of the Council of Ambassadors.

Fellow Ambassadors, as we move onto our next item of business, on behalf of the Kingdom of Rutania, I would like to propose that Mr Stephen Woodbury, Hutorian High Commissioner to the Commonwealth, serve as this council's first Chair.
Image Imperial League of Rutania / Lìog Ìmpireil na Rutha
Image Kingdom of Rutania / Rìoghachd na Rutha
Controller of the Rutanian Monarchy (Royal Clan Asgaill)
Torsten1

Postby Autokrator15 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:47 pm

OOC: Malivia is not a member of the Commonwealth, though I greatly respect Malivia it has little to no history with the Luthorian nations nor does it speak Luthorian. I am willing to figure this one out but I do not see room for Malivia in this organisation.

Jonathan Bakewell, Imperial Ambassador to the Commonwealth, member of the Council of Ambassadors:

Dear fellow Ambassadors, the Empire fully supports the nominations of Mr. Macduff. Thus the Empire seconds the motion to host the Commonwealth Championships by Rutania and to nominate the High Commissioner of Hutori to the commonwealth, Mr. Woodbury as the first Chairman of the Commonwealth.
Autokrator15

Postby Autokrator15 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Henry Smithers, Imperial Ambassador to the Commonwealth, member of the Council of Ambassadors:

Might I say on behalf of the Empire, that welcome our good friends and brothers from Baltusia and Dolgava to the Commonwealth. With these fine additions to our family of nations we stand stronger yet!

But, If I might be so bold, Mr. Chairman, I think it time to discuss a new form of cooperation: a military alliance component or some form of Commonwealth security. We are all witnessing a more unsure world, a world where new alliances and blocks are forming. And what bloc better to secure our regions from instabillity, warmongers and those who geopolitically oppose us than the Commonwealth?

I would love to hear the opinions of our fellow Ambassadors
Autokrator15

Return to Global