Dovani Pact: Dovani Assembly

Organizations whose scope is limited to a particular region of the world, usually a single continent.

Re: Dovani Pact: Dovani Assembly

Postby Auditorii » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Image Mathias Berg, Permanent Representative to the Dovani Pact, Grand Duchy of Ostland

"While we would be supportive of the Muduri University for Academical Talents in Arts we have to ask why the Permanent Representative from Bianjie quite literally ignored a potential genocidal regime in Hulstria and Gao-Soto to discuss music?"
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 am

Fanggon hala-i Banai
Permanent Bianjien Representative to the Dovani Pact

While I understand your concern, we do believe it is not our place to intervene. Bianjie is happy to receive any people that are seeking refuge, as well as send our best regards, but I thought the whole point of Dovani Pact is to stop the imperialistic and intervenionist policies of the nations modern Terra. And while we do not agree with it their policies one bit, unless they threaten us, it is not our place to intervene in policies of foreign nations.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby neoliberalbad » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:17 am

Sofia Kang, Rowiet Commissar of International Affairs

The Union of Communist Councilist Republics is seeking Associate status in the Dovani Pact.
neoliberalbad

Postby neoliberalbad » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:20 am

Sofia Kang, Rowiet Commissar of International Affairs

We understand that Dankuk has a past of both suffering under the jackboot colonial oppression and being itself an imperial oppressor. In the case of the former, we hope to carry on the torch of anti-imperialist resistance and national independence, in particular against the west (we fought against Egelian and Selucian conquerors). In the case of the latter, we truly apologize and hope that we may restore fraternal ties with fellow Dovanians once more, and work for the bettering of an anti-imperialist, authentic organization of united nations.

We are now attempting to firmly crush all semblances of Imperialism left on the Kyo Peninsula. We have exiled and expropriated both the accursed House of Ryeo, and the conglomerate chaebol capitalists, both of whom were responsible for launching the colonial excursions in the first place. We have sent aid to comrades fighting for national sovereignty all around the continent. And we are more than committed to peace and prosperity on Dovani, willing to send aid and advisors to all who uphold this pact's principles.

It is up to you ultimately to choose whether we join this honorable organization, and we understand a dragging of feet in face of Dankuk's awful imperialist past. We ask for a redemption, a second chance, and a way to fix the relations that have been tumultuous for so long. Let there be peace and friendship on the continent.
neoliberalbad

Postby Liukupukki » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:55 am

Khan Fanggon Hala-i Banai,
Permanent representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie to the Dovani Pact

I would like to give my personal opinions on the request of the Rowiet Union's application as an associate member nation.
I have personally met many of the Rowiet ministers, government employees and ordinary citizens. I would like to stress that the Rowiet Union truly seems against the western impact on Dovani, and the current government has even helped many Bianjien nationals with their small businesses, allowing them to establish storefronts in the Rowiet Union, which I think would be enough proof for their intentions, but I will stress further, that the Dovani Pact should really take into consideration the present-day situation of nations seeking membership. We understand and perfectly acknowledge the need to make sure each member nation is in the Dovani Pact with good intentions, but I think that although history is a big factor in all this, but the main decision maker should be the present day, and recent policies.

I also think that the Rowiet Union have done enough to distinguish themselves from their imperialistic past, even having formally changed the country's name, flag and government. I believe that is proof enough that the Rowiet Union does not wish to be associated with their imperialistic past.

That being said, I'd like to put the proposal of the Rowiet Union's admission as an associate member nation to a vote. Normally, this would be a vote of a simple majority, but since this is a case of technically diverting from the Dovani Pact's founding principles, although the situation is in the eyes of Bianjie the same as any other member nation's admission, this vote will require a 2/3 majority of those who vote for this proposal.

Bianjie votes YES on this resolution

Yes: Bianjie
No:
Abstain: Liore, Utembo, Ntoto, Ostland, Vascania, Tropica, New Alduria
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:13 am

Permanent representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie to the Dovani Pact

With no objections, the Rowiet Union's application for an associate membership of the Dovani Pact should be approved.
Liukupukki

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:32 am

Permanent representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie to the Dovani Pact:

I'd like to bring our attention to something very important:

As the fascist empire of so called "Gao-Soto" keeps attacking Dovanian nations, including Ostland, one of Dovani Pacts security members. I'd like to bring youe attention to Article 2 section 3.3)

"Security Members in addition to being Full Members commit themselves to the mutual defense of fellow Security Members and the guaranteeing of the sovereignty and integrity of all member states."

Ostland's sovereignty is clearly being threatened, and I would like to remind all Dovani Pact security members of their obligation to protect it.

Following my lead, I expect all Security Members respond to my call to arms, or they would be breaching the Dovani Pact's constitution.
Liukupukki

Postby DueWizard70 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Image Konchok Manriwa
Permanent Representative of the Serene Empire of Utembo to the Dovani Pact

King Pasang and the Serene Empire of Utembo are cautiously observing the situation. We will determine how we act in the coming months. We want to avoid causing even more bloodshed.
People's Front Kundrati -ACTIVE (4731-4889, 5142-)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-4953)
DueWizard70

Postby Liukupukki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Permanent representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Bianjie to the Dovani Pact:

While I understand the Utemban representatives concerns, bloodshed is already happening, and not only in Ostland, The "Gao-Sowan Empire" is invading multiple Dovanian nations, like Seko and North Dovani.

I'd like to remind that it is an obligation to protect Ostland, and peace in Dovani as a security member of Dovani Pact.

I must stress that avoiding bloodshed is not an option, and we do not promote it, we are only acting because frankly the fascist invasion is a threat to all of us, and we are working on stopping it.

Mind I remind you what the Dovani Pact was formed for: Defence of Dovani and avoiding these clear violations of each nations sovereignty.

We understand that war is a drastic measure, but as their government themselves declared to the world congress "strongly worded letters will be ignored"

And once again, this is not a choise, rather an obligation you have agreed to when joining as a security member. What use is the Dovani Pact, if we cannot even defend our own members?
Liukupukki

Postby ChitinKal » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:19 am

Zakia Kalejaiye, Permanent Kitembo Representative to the Dovani Pact
Dovanian comrades, the governments of the Kitembo Union and the brother nations of Liore and Kurageri have been watching the escalating situation in the northwest with growing dismay. The imperialist regime in Gao Soto not only threatens global peace, but has actively brought war to several neutral nations of Dovani. This alone cannot be tolerated. I can confirm that the Kitembo Union has expelled all Gao Showan diplomats from Kitemjiji and have recalled our own from Gao Soto, and we have put in place a total trade embargo on the imperialists. Furthermore, we have begun naval missions in the Sea of Carina following the attacks on North Dovani and in anticipation for aggression against our comrades in Ostland.

The Kitembo Union is ready and willing to uphold our treaty obligations in the defense of the member states of the Dovani Pact, and our moral obligation to defend the downtrodden nations of Dovani. Our economy is able to support our brother nations, we are preparing to provide humanitarian assistance to those nations defending themselves against imperialist aggression, and our military is prepared to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our brothers if need be.

We may look at the present situation and the short-term future with horror, but we are confident that the forces of anti-imperialism will prevail and the armies of this petty little tyrant will be thrown back to Gao Soto.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

PreviousNext

Return to Regional