Jelbék Bank of the World

Individual corporate organizations including firms, holding companies and conglomerates.

Re: Jelbék Bank of the World

Postby Zanz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Lewis13 wrote:Can we deposit an extra 1,000 gun... I mean, long sticks with holes in them?

Mr. Lewis Unlucky Number,

You are being our highest esteeming customer. We are of course being happy to taking your sticks and holding them safely in middle of nowheres for as long as you are needing. We are writing this down immediately.

colonelvesica wrote:Greetings to the JBotW

We are Marriott Family. We are needing a secure location with which to hide our money earned from things the Hutorian lawman deems "unlawful". We know this is really just an excuse for the tax man to take one mans hard earned profits, regardless of how they were obtained, whether its shipping guns, narcotics, or even people. This is clearly a plot to take our money they are too lazy and too stupid to earn themselves.

We are wishing to make a deposit of 255 million LOD to hide in your secure bunkers.

If you can secure our money we will remember our Jelbic friends in the future.

Tyler Marriott

Dearest Mr. Hotel Chain,

We here at Bank of the World are understanding that Hutori law mans and bankers are being very Yeudis-like with their bankings. You are trying to making an honest lifes and they are always crying about you are killing peoples or you are stealing these.

We in Jelbania are very kindness and are understanding that things are happening in life. Peoples are dying all the time! We are not being able to stop our economies just because weak cow-lings are beings stupid and opposing our whims! We are thinking they should be hiring better security companies if they are not liking being shot, HA HA!

We are happiness to taking your deposits, we are sending Klune Azidrsme the bunker tonights anyway so she can carries it there. Is not too heavy for her I am thinking, she is being very lesbian strong.

Reddy wrote:Honored bankers,

I did not become so rich by spending money on machines. I have a counter proposal for the food issue. Could the wise bankers pay for that and in exchange they can get half of the annual um... interest, the little machines. Majatran machines are super champions at reproduction, better than Indralans even. They are yours to donate to the Lord Khan for target practice or maybe to use to solve title conflict with the Prince of Vanuku. First one to shoot is the greatest Jelbic or something.

Heracles Eupator
CEO of Eupator Fishing Industries

Mr, Planet Name,

You are being an experts bargainer. We are thinking maybe you are being half Yeudis, HA HA! Just joking Mr. Planet Name, I am being sorry.

We are understanding that you are a wise business man and are happiness to accept your countering-proposal. You are being right - machine deposits are paying high interests and we are sure we can be using these machines or selling them to our Deltarian friends.

We are happiness to doing business with you.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby kylejenkins27 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:56 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=462830

The government of Deltaria would like to deposit 500,000,000,000 DTE in the Jelbek World Bank
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Reddy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:25 am

Greetings noble bankers

We here in Shifine are wrapping up years of house cleaning.... we removed a lot of Arbanian and Istochniak filth - the place zmells sweeter already. Anyways we suddenly have too many fire sticks and we are thlinking maybe Jelbic Khan or somebody else might need some fire sticks to kill Nukus or something. Or maybe sell to Nukus...we do not really play favourites. How about I open account in the bank and deposit 3 000 fire sticks. I return home and come back and find wow fire sticks magically transformed by bank wizards to pretty pieces of paper with noble Khan's picture on them.

Xhafer Bej Prishtina
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:53 pm

kylejenkins27 wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=462830

The government of Deltaria would like to deposit 500,000,000,000 DTE in the Jelbek World Bank

Hello Mr. Jenkins!

We are being very happiness here in Jelbania to always doing business with our friends the Czar. We are promising that we are keeping you moneys very safes in middle of steppe, far from Hutoris peeping.

We are also saying, your crops in northern territories are looking very fertiles. We are maybe liking to buying them.

Reddy wrote:Greetings noble bankers

We here in Shifine are wrapping up years of house cleaning.... we removed a lot of Arbanian and Istochniak filth - the place zmells sweeter already. Anyways we suddenly have too many fire sticks and we are thlinking maybe Jelbic Khan or somebody else might need some fire sticks to kill Nukus or something. Or maybe sell to Nukus...we do not really play favourites. How about I open account in the bank and deposit 3 000 fire sticks. I return home and come back and find wow fire sticks magically transformed by bank wizards to pretty pieces of paper with noble Khan's picture on them.

Xhafer Bej Prishtina

Mr. Complicated Name,

We are of course hearing you are wanting magicks, and we are telling you we are not liking magic mens here in Jelbania. We are thinking they are very tricksies and Manoushes, always taking rabbits from clothings and wanting moneys.

We are of course being very happy to taking your fire sticks. We are thinking killing Wrnukeks is maybe happening soon and we are happiness to taking some sneaky sneaky fire sticks for shooting.

We are naturally very happiness to pay for fire sticks. We are keeping it secrets. We will pay in LODs, we are having lots now, H'an's face is not on, but is good for making trades.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Kubrick » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:25 pm

Greetings,

Several thousands of years ago my relative deposited 100 million LOD. We, a legitimate business family, would like to collect.

Thank.

Pawl Jr.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Zanz » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:26 pm

The Jelbék Bank of the World's spokesperson could not be reached, the line was disconnected.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby TRA » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:04 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

We presume our wire transfers have reached their ultimate destination to the northwest.

Yeludi Yeudson,
Director of Customer Support & Intelligence
Ashalon Bank BEIFG
Cildania
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Zanz » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:20 pm

Kubrick wrote:Greetings,

Several thousands of years ago my relative deposited 100 million LOD. We, a legitimate business family, would like to collect.

Thank.

Pawl Jr.

Hello Mr. Race Car Driver,

We are being SO apologetics. We were lending our phones to a friend and he has GONE MISSINGS. We are looking and looking but we are having terrible troubles finding him to getting the phones back. Your message is making it here to the Jelbék Bank of the World by horsemans. We are very sad to be telling you there was a mixing up and your accounts were never writtens in our books. But do not be terrified Wrnukék mouzji ha ha! We are finding your moneys in pile in the back of the bunkers. It is being worths 99,000,000 LODs today, as we were taking our our percents and keeping it very safe for you. We will take our one percent more out when you are taking it, so it will be 98,000,000 to you if you are wanting it todays!

TRA wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,

We presume our wire transfers have reached their ultimate destination to the northwest.

Yeludi Yeudson,
Ashalon Bank BEIFG
Cildania

Mr. Yeudi Yeudison,

We are not knowing what you are talking abouts ;) ;) ;)
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby jamescfm » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:29 pm

Greetings,

I would like to deposit 200 thousand LOD for secret reasons.

Mr Drew Peacock
Last edited by jamescfm on Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamescfm

Postby TRA » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:30 pm

Mr. Yeudi Yeudison,

We are not knowing what you are talking abouts ;) ;) ;)

I'm sorry, that's "Yeludi", I'm not "Yeudi".

Yeludi Yeudson,
Ashalon Bank BEIFG
Cildania
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

PreviousNext

Return to Businesses