A Battle Unseen

General outlets, headlines and feeds.

Re: A Battle Unseen

Postby Svetlana2 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:26 pm

Two best friends daily life in Radin
Radin, Trigunian Federation, February 17th, 5277

Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku had been best friends since they were young. They grew up together in Radin, the capital city of Trigunia, a bustling metropolis known for its towering skyscrapers and bright neon lights.

On this particular evening, the two friends took a leisurely stroll through the city centre, taking in the sights and sounds of their vibrant hometown. They walked past towering office buildings and trendy cafes, the air alive with the buzz of people going about their evenings.

As they walked, Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku chattered excitedly about all they had seen and done in the city over the years, reminiscing about their childhood adventures and marveling at how much their beloved city had changed since then. They talked about their dreams of one day owning their own businesses, and even joked about building a skyscraper together someday.

As they turned a corner, they spotted a group of street performers in the distance, drawing a small crowd with their lively music and impressive juggling acts. The pair quickened their pace to get a better view, and spent almost an hour watching the performers and cheering them on.

Eventually, the group of performers wrapped up their act,and the crowd began to disperse. As Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku started to make their way home, they came across an elderly woman struggling with her grocery bags.

Without hesitation, they rushed to her aid, taking the heavy bags from her and helping her to her feet. The woman was grateful for their kindness, and asked them their names. When Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku introduced themselves, the woman beamed with delight.

"Ah, I know your families well," she said, her eyes twinkling. "You two are the pride of Radin."

Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku blushed at the praise, but couldn't help feeling a little proud of themselves. As they walked the woman back to her house, they talked about how important it was to be kind to others, and how lucky they were to live in such a wonderful city.

They said their goodbyes to the woman and continued on their way, chatting and laughing as they always did. That night, as they walked through the city streets, bathed in the warm glow of the neon lights, they knew that their future was bright.

As they neared the end of their walk, Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku came across a breathtaking sight - the towering "Flower Tower," a dazzling modern skyscraper covered in magenta neon lights that illuminated the night sky. The skyscraper was a new addition to Radin's skyline.

The two friends stood in awe, admiring the impressive building and the way it seemed to shimmer in the neon lights. As they gazed up in wonder, they talked about how much they would love to work in such a spectacular place, and how it would be a dream come true to one day be a part of such a thriving business scene.

Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku knew that the road ahead would not be easy, but they were determined to make their dreams a reality. They had always been driven and passionate about their goals, and they knew that with hard work and dedication, they would one day become successful just like the towering Flower Tower.

As they finally made their way back home, Kim Yo-lam and Ivan Ridichesku felt grateful for the city they called home. They knew that Radin, with its towering skyscrapers and glitter that a new era is starting in Trigunia, the Utopian era.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby hyraemous » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:59 pm

Office of the State Security Unit of Kundrati
Extea, Kundrati - 17 July 5277

After breakfast Bruahilan Hulanevek decided to hitch a ride in his SUV to head for the airport - he was about to go in exile to a hidden location after being found out to have caused the disappearance of a state ambassador to Beiteynu. It was further decided that he would remain in said exile until things had simmered down. There were some protesters outside the Hulanevek Compound as well and they were pretty agitated - it would be a good thing to take a break for once.

He entered his limo and drove for a couple of minutes - nothing seemed out of the ordinary though the brakes were notably more weaker and there was a weird smell of gasoline which he excused for the car needing some work when he was finished. All of a sudden as he approached a quiet and secluded intersection a car slammed onto the rear side of the car, resulting in the car rolling around. The car then suddenly exploded and the other car, though damaged, stopped.

Two people got out of the car and begun to shoot onto the burning car before one of them threw a incendiary grenade onto the burning car. The other car simply reversed before they drove away - right as the Hulanevek car exploded into more fireballs.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby Svetlana2 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Love story in the city of freedom and arts
Zarvosopol, Federation of Trigunia, 23th of February 5280

Ivana Militchenka and Zakiyat Bataeva's love story began when they met at a gallery exhibition in the City of Zarvosopol. Ivana, a talented freelance artist, had showcased her latest collection of paintings, while Zakiyat, a philosopher, had come to attend the exhibition out of curiosity.

As Ivana walked around her exhibition, she noticed Zakiyat intently studying her artwork. They struck up a conversation and soon discovered a shared passion for the arts. The City of Zarvosopol, being a cultural model city, provided the perfect backdrop for their conversation about philosophy, art, and literature.

Over the next few weeks, Ivana and Zakiyat spent countless hours exploring the city's art galleries, modern theaters, and museums. As their friendship deepened, they found themselves drawn to each other's company and spent more and more time together. It wasn't long before they realized that they had fallen deeply in love.

Living in a city as accepting and inclusive as Zarvosopol allowed Ivana and Zakiyat to openly express their love for one another without fear of judgment or persecution. The city was heavily themed on Modern Kozaki architecture, but it also had futuristic touches, which added to its charm.

Living in Zarvosopol, Ivana and Zakiyat were able to fully immerse themselves in the vibrant cultural scene that the city had to offer. They indulged in the rich diversity of art, theater, music, dance, and literature that flowed through the city's veins.

As their love for each other grew stronger, they decided to move in together, sharing a cozy apartment in the heart of the city. They decorated their home with Ivana's artwork, Zakiyat's book collection, and filled it with plants, making it their personal oasis in the bustling city.

Their relationship was not always easy, as they still encountered some individuals who struggled with accepting their same-sex relationship. However, they remained committed to each other and to their love, knowing that the City of Zarvosopol welcomed and celebrated their love.

As they grew closer, Ivana and Zakiyat began to collaborate on a project that combined Ivana's artistic talent with Zakiyat's philosophical ideas. Together, they created a collection of artworks that explored the complexities of love, identity, and acceptance. They showcased their collection in one of the city's most prominent art galleries, and it received widespread acclaim, solidifying their status as one of the most promising creative persons in Zarvosopol.
Don't mind me just spreading som good old chaos and insanity and sometimes democracy and freedom depends on my mood
Svetlana2

Postby arsonist » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:37 am

Unknown location, Rildanor
May 5283

Auguste Avignon sat in his cell, pondering over his actions. He knew that what he had done was right, that he had saved Rildanor from the clutches of the syndicalists. The thought of Thévenet selling out their Canrillaise culture to those syndicalists or Trigunian utopianisslts made his blood boil. He had to act, he had to be the savior that Rildanor needed.

As he sat there, he heard the news of his expulsion from the FRN, but he was not surprised. He knew that they were not ready to take such radical steps, but he had done what needed to be done. OPÉ's support, on the other hand, gave him a sense of satisfaction. They understood the importance of stopping the syndicalists at all costs.

But as he thought about the future of Rildanor, he wondered what would happen next. With Thévenet gone, the centrists were losing ground, and the country seemed to be moving towards radicalism. He hoped that someone like Édouard Duverger would step up and lead the country towards a brighter future.

But he also knew that his actions would have consequences. The investigation into OPÉ worried him, and he hoped that they would not be too harsh on the organization. He knew that they were necessary, that they were fighting for the same cause as he was.

As he sat there in his cell, he knew that he had done what was right, even if it had cost him his freedom. He was a patriot, a hero to those who understood the importance of stopping the syndicalists. He hoped that one day, the people of Rildanor would see him as a hero too.
Zjednoczona Opozycja - Valruzia
arsonist

Postby TRA » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:53 am

Antzarhe, West Bank, Beiteynu
17th June 5290, 11:39am

The cool breeze from the Red Bass Ocean collided with the hot air from the Karkaari mountains in an inexplicable dance of prevalence, making you feel warm and cold at the same time. The skies were so clear that the 2 men could see the outline of the Kimshkitot Islands to the northwest, as they took a moment to transition from the small talk they had embarked on upon greeting in one of Antzarhe's traditional Ahmadi cafes, to talking shop.

"Mr. Levy, the BPA's been growing in popularity, there's no denying that. The December 5290 elections will certainly reaffirm this position", Mr. Yadir said. Isaac Levy, the Minister of Justice and the leader of the Beiteynuese People's Alliance was acutely aware of Yadir's background: attache to the ambassador in New Endralon & Kizenia before the embassy bombing, special envoy in the Solentian Civil War, Director of Keris Affairs at the Medinat Department, 15 years of experience in the Agency's counter-intelligence unit in Artania. Now serving as Agency liaison for the Office of the Prime Minister.

"Beiteynu's rocky transition from a backwater shithole in Majatra had been led quite ambivalently by Hevrat Hashmal, I have to say", he took a sip of the penetrating Ahmadi coffee, which he took with 5 spoons of sugar that did little to the bitterness, "albeit with its successful results, the country is now entering a new stage".

"And new stages require new faces", he smiled.

"Mr. Levy, Beiteynu needs a face that's not attached to the frantic Tzafrir strategy that the world has come to love and hate. What this country needs now, is a face that will provide a moderate public relations image, while the bureaucrats from HH continue the international agenda for our proud Yeudi nation".

Yadir took a pause to assess Levy's expression.

"Perhaps a BPA led administration - a Levy Administration, Mr. Levy - might be the necessary next step for Yeudi interests globally, in the next election cycle, or even this election cycle", he shifted his leg to mirror Levy's position across the table in an attempt to ease the man into the idea, "and you can consider the Agency you have so aggressively pursued with our blessings a tremendous ally as we groom you for the next Prime Minister of this glorious Yeudi state", he shifted again, "or as your enemy, if, let's say as a hypothetical scenario, you and your party and your hypothetical administration might entertain the idea of hindering Beiteynuese interests - and efforts - in international diplomacy, commerce and defense. Some private interests might not take kindly to that".

"I don't think that the BPA is interested in doing that, though", Yadir smiled again, taking another sip of that god-awful Ahmadi coffee, "right, Mr. Levy?".
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA

Postby Hogak25 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:53 pm

MOJ Headquarters
Yishelem, Beiteynu
27th June 5290, 3:47pm

Isaac Levy sat in his office, deep in thought. It had been a week since his meeting with Mr. Yadir, and he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had been nagging at him ever since. He knew that the BPA had been gaining popularity, but he hadn't expected to be approached by the Agency, especially considering the fact that his own MOJ had aggressively investigated them in the past. And now they were offering him their blessings and support in his bid for the premiership?

Levy had always known that politics was a game of alliances and backroom deals, but this was different. The Agency had a reputation for playing dirty, and he couldn't help but wonder what they might expect in return for their support.

Levy knew that he had to tread carefully on these stormy waters. He had always been a pragmatic politician, and he had no intention of rocking the boat or going against Yeudi interests. That was why he had already made plans to maintain the current cabinet if he were to win the premiership, allowing Hevrat Hashmal to continue its international agenda.

But now, with the Agency's intentions becoming very clear, Levy realized that he had to be even more careful. He knew that if he were to accept Yadir's offer, he would be aligning himself with some powerful and influential people. But he also knew that he would be sacrificing his own integrity and the principles he had fought for throughout his career.

He took a sip of his coffee and let out a sigh. This was not an easy decision to make, but he knew he had to do what was best for the country, even if it meant going against some powerful interests.

Levy picked up the phone and dialed the number of his most trusted advisor. "We need to talk," he said when the call was answered. "I think it's time we start planning our next move."
Hogak25

Postby Svetlana2 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:36 pm

The Battle for the Church: A High-Stakes Game of Politics and Power
Radin, Trigunia, 20th of June 5295

Mother Maria and Father Ivan stood face to face, their eyes locked in a heated argument. They were both candidates for the position of leader of the Trigunian Patriarchal Church, and members of the new council of archbishops. The goal of the council was to elect the new head of the church, and tensions were running high.

"How did you even manage to become an archbishop?" Maria questioned, her voice sharp and accusatory. "You certainly didn't earn it on merit or qualification."

Ivan bristled at the insult, but managed to keep his voice level. "I was appointed by the former leader of the church, who saw fit to recognize my contributions and service to the church."

Maria scoffed. "And what contributions might those be? Your sermons are lackluster, your attendance is spotty, and you're known more for your political connections than any real theological expertise."

Ivan's eyes narrowed. "I've dedicated my life to the church just as much as you have, Maria. And unlike you, I haven't needed a law to give me a fair shot at leadership."

Maria's eyes flashed with anger. "Don't you dare bring up the Gender Equality Act as if it's some kind of insult. I earned my position just as much as any man did, and I've worked tirelessly to prove myself."

"Prove yourself?" Ivan sneered. "All you've done is cater to the whims of the progressive crowd, pushing an agenda that undermines the traditional values of our church."

Maria bristled at the accusation. "And what would you know about traditional values? You're a career politician, not a true man of the cloth."

Ivan's face twisted in anger. "I may not be a priest, but I've devoted my life to the service of the church. And unlike you, I'm not willing to compromise our values for the sake of political correctness."

Maria shook her head. "You're so blinded by your own ego that you can't see the damage you're doing to the church. If you become the leader, you'll only bring us further into irrelevance."

Ivan's eyes narrowed. "And you think you're the one to save us? You're nothing but a puppet of the secular forces that seek to destroy us."

Maria stepped forward, her voice low and dangerous. "Watch your tongue, Ivan. You have no idea what you're talking about."

The two candidates stood there, their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills. It was clear that their differences were irreconcilable, and that the election would be a bitterly contested affair. But for now, they simply stood there, their anger simmering just below the surface.

Ivan's face paled at Maria's words. He knew that she was referring to his affair with a young woman from his congregation, a scandal that would destroy his chances of being elected as the leader of the Trigunian Patriarchal Church.

"How dare you?" Ivan hissed, his voice shaking with anger and fear. "That's a private matter, and it has nothing to do with my qualifications or my faith."

Maria stepped closer, her eyes flashing with triumph. "Oh, but it does, Ivan. You call yourself a religious man, and yet you've been lying to your congregation and your fellow archbishops for months. How can you claim to be a moral leader when you can't even live up to your own supposed values?"

Ivan's face twisted in fury. "You wouldn't dare," he snarled. "You're just using this as a cheap tactic to win the election."

Maria shook her head. "I'm not doing this to win, Ivan. I'm doing it because the people have a right to know who they're electing as their leader. They have a right to know the truth about your character."

Ivan glared at her, his fists clenched at his sides. "You're playing a dangerous game, Maria. If you go public with this, I'll make sure that you regret it."

Maria smiled coldly. "I'm not afraid of you, Ivan. I've faced worse threats than you in my life. And I'm willing to take the risk if it means exposing the truth."

The two candidates stood there for a long moment, their eyes locked in a silent battle. It was clear that Maria had the upper hand, and that Ivan was struggling to find a way out of the situation. But for now, they simply stood there, their anger simmering just below the surface, waiting for the next move in this high-stakes game of politics and power.

Maria took a deep breath and stepped back, breaking the tense standoff between her and Ivan. "Ivan, you can't keep living in the past. The world is changing, and so must we. We can't keep clinging to outdated traditions and dogmas while the rest of the world moves on. We need to modernize, to introduce more democratic mechanisms, and to change our stance on certain issues, like same-sex marriage and allowing foreigners to become priests."

Ivan shook his head. "No, Maria. We can't compromise our values just to appease the liberal elite. We have a duty to uphold the teachings of the church, and to defend the sanctity of marriage and the family. We can't just abandon our principles because it's politically expedient."

Maria sighed. "It's not about abandoning our principles, Ivan. It's about recognizing that our principles can be interpreted in different ways. We need to open up the conversation, to listen to different voices, and to find a way to reconcile our traditions with the realities of the modern world."

Ivan's eyes narrowed. "And what about the Katub, Maria? What about the teachings of Hosias? Do you think we can just ignore them and make up our own rules?"

Maria shook her head. "Of course not, Ivan. But we can interpret them in a way that's more inclusive and accepting. We can acknowledge that the world is not black and white, and that there are shades of gray that we need to consider."

Ivan remained unconvinced. "I'm sorry, Maria. But I can't support your vision for the church. I believe that we need to stay true to our traditions, and to defend the values that have sustained us for centuries. I can't compromise on that."

Maria sighed, knowing that their conversation had reached an impasse. "I understand, Ivan. But I hope that you'll at least consider what I've said. We need to find a way forward, together, if we're going to lead this church into the future."

The two candidates stood there, their eyes locked in a silent battle. It was clear that their differences were irreconcilable, and that the election would be a bitterly contested affair. But for now, they simply stood there, their anger simmering just below the surface, waiting for the next move in this high-stakes game of politics and power.

Maria's eyes widened in shock and horror at Ivan's words. "What are you saying, Ivan? Are you threatening my daughter?"

Ivan's face twisted in a cruel smile. "I'm not threatening anyone, Maria. I'm just reminding you that your family is not immune to the consequences of your actions. If you continue to push for your radical agenda, then who knows what might happen to your daughter and her wife."

Maria felt a surge of anger and fear course through her body. "How dare you? My daughter has nothing to do with this. She's just living her life, and she has every right to do so. You can't just threaten her like that."

Ivan shrugged. "I'm not threatening anyone, Maria. I'm just stating the facts. If you want to play dirty, then you have to be prepared for the consequences."

Maria's hands shook with anger as she struggled to keep her emotions in check. "I won't let you intimidate me, Ivan. I won't back down just because you're threatening my family. I'll fight for what I believe in, no matter what the cost."

Ivan's smile faded, replaced by a look of cold determination. "Then you leave me no choice, Maria. We'll see who comes out on top in this election. And we'll see what happens to your family if you continue down this path."

The two candidates stood there, their eyes locked in a silent battle. It was clear that their animosity had reached a dangerous new level, and that their rivalry would have far-reaching consequences for both the church and the people of Trigunia. But for now, they simply stood there, their anger simmering just below the surface, waiting for the next move in this high-stakes game of politics and power.

Unbeknownst to Ivan, Maria had already secured the votes of the women archbishops on the council. The council was evenly divided between men and women, and with the support of the female archbishops, Maria had a clear advantage over Ivan.

Maria's confidence grew as she realized the power of her position. She knew that she had the support of the majority of the council, and that Ivan's threats and intimidation tactics would only serve to strengthen her resolve.

"Ivan, you need to understand that you're fighting a losing battle," Maria said, her voice laced with steely determination. "The women archbishops have already pledged their support to me. You can try all you want to intimidate and threaten me, but it won't change the fact that I have the votes I need to win this election."

Ivan's face twisted in anger and frustration. "You think you can just win this election through underhanded tactics and manipulation? You're not fit to lead this church, Maria. You're a disgrace to everything we stand for."

Maria bristled at Ivan's insults. "Ivan, you're the one resorting to threats and intimidation. You're the one trying to bully your way into the position of leader of the church. I won't stand for it, and neither will the rest of the council."

The two candidates continued to argue, their voices growing louder and more heated by the minute. It was clear that their rivalry had reached a new level of intensity, and that the outcome of the election would have far-reaching consequences for the future of the Trigunian Patriarchal Church. But for now, they simply stood there, their anger and frustration boiling just below the surface, waiting for the moment when they could finally put an end to this bitter contest.

As the argument between Maria and Ivan reached its peak, it became clear to Ivan that he was fighting a losing battle. The support of the female archbishops, coupled with Maria's unflinching resolve and determination, had left him at a significant disadvantage.

With a deep breath, Ivan gathered his composure and straightened his collar. "Well, it seems we've reached an impasse, Maria," he said, his voice carefully controlled. "I'll leave you to your campaigning, and we'll see who comes out on top in the end."

Maria nodded curtly, her eyes still burning with anger and frustration. "Goodbye, Ivan," she said coldly, as she watched him make his way out of her office.

As Ivan left the room, he couldn't help but feel a sense of defeat. He had hoped to outplay Maria in her own game, but instead, he had found himself outmaneuvered and outsmarted. He knew that he had to come up with a new strategy if he wanted to have any chance of winning the election.

For now, however, Ivan was content to leave Maria's office and regroup. He knew that there was still a long way to go before the election was decided, and he was determined to fight until the bitter end.

As he made his way down the hallway, Ivan couldn't help but wonder what other tricks Maria had up her sleeve. He knew that he had to be prepared for anything, and that the next move in this high-stakes game of politics could make or break his chances of becoming the leader of the Trigunian Patriarchal Church.
Svetlana2

Postby myungggg » Thu May 11, 2023 1:30 am

The Presidential Palace, Sangon, Tukarali
September 3, 5299, 5:34 p.m.

As the sun began to set over the opulent presidential palace in Tukarali, a tense atmosphere hung heavy in the air. Sebastião Fontes Coelho, the Great Dictator himself, sat in his lavishly furnished office, surrounded by symbols of his wealth and power. His Chief of Staff, Fernando Goa, stood on the other side of the imposing desk, his face etched with a mix of frustration and concern.

"Sebastião, we can't keep spending at this rate," Goa pleaded, his voice laced with urgency. "The budget deficit is growing larger with each passing day. Our allies are becoming restless, and our ability to appease them is diminishing."

Coelho, reclining in his plush chair, dismissed Goa's concerns with a wave of his hand. "Fernando, my friend, you worry too much. We have always found a way to manage, haven't we? We are the ones in control here."

"But, sir," Goa persisted, his voice trembling with frustration, "we can't continue to sustain this reckless spending. The Cabinet and Army leaders are expecting rewards for their loyalty, and we're running out of resources to keep them satisfied."

Coelho's face contorted into a scowl. "I will not have you question my authority, Fernando! I am the Great Dictator, and I decide how this country's funds are spent."

Goa's frustration reached a boiling point, and he leaned forward, his voice rising in anger. "Your authority, Sebastião, comes with a responsibility to the people and the regime. We can't fulfill our obligations when the treasury is draining faster than we can replenish it. We have schools crumbling, hospitals lacking basic supplies, and yet you waste money on extravagant cars and watches!"

Coelho's eyes blazed with fury as he shot up from his chair. "How dare you speak to me in such a manner! I have given you everything, and this is how you repay me?"

Goa, his face flushed with indignation, took a step back. "I have been loyal to you, Sebastião, but I cannot condone this gross mismanagement of our resources. I refuse to be part of this decadence while our people suffer."

With those words, Goa turned on his heel, his footsteps echoing through the room as he strode towards the door. Coelho stood frozen in disbelief, his anger giving way to a sense of betrayal. The weight of Goa's words began to settle on his conscience, and he realized the truth in them.

As the door slammed shut behind Goa, Coelho sank back into his chair, the room now filled with a deafening silence. The realization of his imprudent spending habits and the consequences they had wrought weighed heavily upon him. The recklessness that had once fueled his desires now appeared as a glaring flaw, threatening to unravel the stability he had worked so hard to maintain.

In that solitary moment, Coelho's reflection was interrupted by the sound of his own hollowness. He was faced with a choice: to continue down the path of extravagance and indifference or to confront the reality of his actions and endeavour to rectify the damage.

The room remained still as the weight of responsibility settled upon his shoulders. But it seems that his fate has already been decided.

"Yeah, hi, this is Fernando. Dear, would you like to know something that could destroy this government?"
You have no enemies, you say?
Alas! my friend, the boast is poor;
If you have none,
Small is the work that you have done.
You’ve never turned the wrong to right,
You’ve been a coward in the fight.
myungggg

Postby hyraemous » Thu May 11, 2023 12:48 pm

Office of the President of Kundrati
Aethansk, Kundrati - 18 December 5299

Sweat poured from his face and body as the President, Aleksandr Nulensky, got out of a daily sauna. In some ways he was jubilant - after all, 14 years of conservative rule have brought great change to a new-faced Kundrati, so entering a new century leading the country with his partner Yasen Tsankov would be a delight coming into the upcoming elections in nearly two years' time.

But now, he got to relax. A new century, a new country after all - and there was reason to celebrate besides this success for his birthday was nearing.

Over in Tukarali, it was revealed that the "Great Dictator" had set up shell companies in Kundrati. Not a problem... except it was funding a dictatorship. If it were to get out that the Kundrati government had not really taken time to investigate these shell companies then the whole right-wing government success could come crashing down.

Nulensky walked on over to a changing room to cool down - many minutes later he was ready to leave, and he immediately got inside a small car. They drove to the city's Regional State Administration building before a secure line was set up. He would call the Minister of Finance and ask that the companies owned by the "Great Dictator" or companies related to him should be investigated for law-breaking actions. After a brief call, he left for Kasaema - and an awaiting call to the Great Dictator himself.
My nation is: Image Kundrati / My party is: Kundrati Democracy
"Instead realize that your country [Kundrati] isn’t special..." - Farsun
hyraemous

Postby myungggg » Thu May 11, 2023 1:29 pm

The Emerald Palace, Sangon, Tukarali
December 18, 5299, 6:21 p.m.

Sebastião Fontes Coelho, the self-proclaimed "Great Dictator" of Tukarali, sat in his opulent office, surrounded by symbols of power and authority. His face contorted with annoyance as his secretary informed him of an incoming call from Kundrati. He knew the call could only be from President Aleksandr Nulensky himself, and he relished the opportunity to exert his dominance over a foreign leader.

With a haughty expression, Coelho picked up the receiver and pressed the button to establish the call. He could sense the tension building in the air as the line connected, and a voice came through the speaker.

Coelho: (in a combative tone) Nulensky, isn't it? What brings the esteemed President of Kundrati to grace me with his presence today? I assume this call is about the recent revelations regarding Tukarali's affairs?

Nulensky: (calm and composed) Good day, Mr. Coelho. I trust you are well. Indeed, the purpose of this call is to discuss the matter of the shell companies established in Kundrati, allegedly linked to your regime. We take these allegations seriously and believe it is our responsibility to investigate thoroughly.

Coelho: (with a hint of derision) Investigate? How predictable. Let me save you the trouble, Nulensky. There are no such shell companies. These allegations are nothing more than baseless fabrications concocted by those who envy our great nation's progress and prosperity.

Nulensky: (firmly) Mr. Coelho, I understand your position, but we have a duty to uphold the principles of transparency and integrity within our own country. Our investigation will be thorough and impartial, leaving no stone unturned. We expect your full cooperation in providing any information or assistance required.

Coelho: (mockingly) Transparency and integrity? Such lofty ideals, Nulensky. I hope you realize that you're treading on dangerous ground. Our countries may have economic ties, but remember, Tukarali's strength does not depend on Kundrati alone. We have powerful allies who won't take kindly to any interference.

Nulensky: (unyielding) Mr. Coelho, our commitment to the rule of law and accountability supersedes any external pressure. We stand firm in our belief that justice should prevail. Rest assured, we will handle this matter diligently, regardless of the consequences.

Coelho: (angrily) You dare to lecture me, Nulensky? Your words reek of arrogance. I will not be spoken to in such a manner, especially by a leader from a country that prides itself on being a bastion of conservative values.

Nulensky: (maintaining composure) Mr. Coelho, this is not a matter of personal pride or political ideology. It is about holding those accountable who may have violated international laws and engaged in illicit activities. Our duty is to our citizens and to the principles of justice.

Coelho: (threateningly) Be careful, Nulensky. You may find yourself entangled in matters far beyond your comprehension. Tukarali is not a nation to be trifled with, and we will protect our interests at any cost.

Nulensky: (firmly) I am aware of the potential consequences, Mr. Coelho. But I believe in the power of truth and justice. Our actions will speak for themselves, and history will judge us accordingly.

Coelho: (with a sinister tone) History, Nulensky? You will be judged as a fearmongerer and a fraud by it if you continue these shenanigans.

The Great Dictator hangs up abruptly.
You have no enemies, you say?
Alas! my friend, the boast is poor;
If you have none,
Small is the work that you have done.
You’ve never turned the wrong to right,
You’ve been a coward in the fight.
myungggg

PreviousNext

Return to Media