International Society for the Study of Terran Civilisations

Local newspapers, academic journals, magazines or any other kind of literature that is not specifically a national newspaper.

Re: International Society for the Study of Terran Civilisations

Postby beifengxiaoxiao » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:37 am

In association with:

LISTEN - Sample Native Draniano Speaker with Captions
The following is a recording and transcript of a sample Draniano text. This exercise is intended to test how well you can make out Draniano words when a native speaker talks.

Click Here to Listen:

BUAMAL/SCRIPT:

Yurabon, Pazan Continigga?
Jaí nombre Mangjeol Alvaro yigo je de pénara viné. Ajora, je la mal draniano hechoiago yida. Yukpekman zaradul hechoran mal yida. Paro, el mal draniano muy arumdao mal yidaque creda; iste mal trabez, el modo culturas de yuri nara ro entrada hacedal ciuda. El crisol de historia y katada.

Je in Siudad de Sinsu salada. Se, Sinsu yuri de kazang granderan ciudad anida. El ciudad de Gongmangdo in on pénara zaras kazang mano saladaran siudad yida. Kunde, iste el sasil an importada. Pues in pénara, quigi ro gamio muy zalansurago arumdaran nara yida. Je vudosdul yuri pénara ro vinuí baramda.
Komada.

Hello everyone!
My name is Alvaro Mangjeol, and I am from Baeguk. Right now, I am speaking the Draniano language. It is a language spoken by six million people. Truly, I think the Draniano language is a very beautiful language; through this language, it is possible to observe all the cultures of our country. It is like a melting pot of history.

I live in the city of Sinsu. However, Sinsu is not the largest city. Gongmangdo is the city with the most people in all of Baeguk. However, this is not important. For, wherever you go in Baeguk, it is very lovely and beautiful country. I wish that you all come to our Baeguk.
Thank you
一人になって 三年が過ぎ
町並みさえも変わりました
なのになのにどうして?
未練だけ置き去り?!?!
beifengxiaoxiao

Previous

Return to Literature