Augustan Church

Religious organizations and any specific events related to religion.

Augustan Church

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 am

http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Terran_Catholic_Church

Let's get organized!
We need a Pope first.
Opakidabar

Re: Terran Catholic Church

Postby Opakidabar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Under blessing of the Pope, existing orders of Terran Catholic Church were restructured.
As a result new military order "Poor Fellow-Soldiers of St.Parnum and of the Northern Light" was created to fight for TCC goals.

Name of the Order was chosen as a result of vision experienced by Order of Sacrifice and Pain Grandmaster brother Bonifac Ryssko.
"It was after the Ceremony of Sacrifice. I returned to my cell after drinking a lot of my lord's blood. Before the first crow of the cock St Parnum came to me. He showed me the lights in the North and told me to go there and establish the Order state in the name of Him and the TCC.
I made the promise, I gave my oath."

Order of St Parnum has very detailed structure. On the top of the Order, there is the Grandmaster Boris Ryssko. Each nation has its own Master.

Finance for the Order are gained by donations from the TCC, donations by the knights and new members of the Order, as well as from investment company "St Pernum and Northern Light Inc". Each knight upon joining the Order donates His wealth for common good.

Order's HQ is currently located in Dolinka, Deltaria. Yet Grandmaster Bonifac Ryssko would move it into safer location.

ooc: TPD, if you can give me all the terms in Slovakian language (for Order, Order name, Grandmaster, etc), I would very much appreciate that :)
ooc2: This order, I believe, shall not be the only one. Yet I just wanted to have some RP around the modern Order state, so I will use that, hope you all, Deltarian folk, do not mind.
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 am

Terran Catholic Church Newsletter - March 2868
This Month's Church Rulings

Church Moves to New Vatikan

For the first time in years, the Vatican will assemble in one location. That location is Polykratos, Kalopia in a tent city built just for this use by the Kalopian Order of Saint George. This location will be used while a site is sought for the new Vatican.

Gaduri Purple Catholic Church and Gaduri Catholic Church Merge

Approval was granted this month by a teleconference meeting of the College of Cardinals as they traveled to their temporary headquarters in Polykratos, Kalopia. The Gaduri Catholic Church will also be merging with the Terran Orthodox Church in Gaduridos and Terran Lutheran Churches of Gaduridos.

Distributed Internationally by the Royal Kafuri Company, Cranberry News Channel, and the Terran Catholic Church.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Sam » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:37 pm

OOC: The Terran Catholic Church is a Deltarian thing. I don't think you have any authority to move it.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 am

OOC: There are no Deltarian members and I am the only leader as of current. If Deltarians join, they can petition to have it returned to Deltaria.
JuliaAJA

Postby Sam » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Grand Master of the Knights of St. George (not to be confused with the heretical Kalopian Order of St. George) and current head of state of Jelbania, Jan Přmyslov, has condemned the recent actions of the TCC's leadership, stating that it is heretical and that "the Vatikan in Dolinka is a sacred place for all Terran Catholics and moving to Kalopia is an act of sacrilege". In a formal protest addressed to the Terran Catholic Church and signed by Grand Master Přmyslov, Premier Komarék, the members of the Cabinet (most of which hold or have held ecclesiastical positions), the Archbishop of Baofluz, 17 other Archbishops, and 129 local Bishops, almost all of the Jelbanian clergy stated that they will not attend a Vatikan Council, College of Cardinals, or any other TCC function anywhere other then the Vatikan in Dolinka, Deltaria. Mass demonstrations in the streets of Baofluz against the proposed Vatikan move erupted spontaneously, proving that the entire Terran Catholic nation of Jelbania is against this heresy.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:16 am

The Liberal Urban Party requests a leadership position, otherwise we shall not remain a member of the organization. The reasons are disclosed, however, we can inform you that the Maximilian Industries are quite displeased with our current status.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am

The Liberal Urban Party shall be granted leadership along with the Bismarckian National Resistance. If the Liberal Urban Party abuses it's influence, it can expect repercussions.
JuliaAJA

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm

We see no use in finding a way to exploit your organization, and since we do hate religion a lot, we have withdrawn and wish to no longer associate ourselves with your pathetic schemes. Have a nice day and never step into our nation.

Signed with the best of wishes,
J'rin'ajud'ji Maximilian
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Bufmuck » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Grand Master Đorđe Samardžić wishes to announce to his peers within the Terran Catholic faith that the Sovereign Military Order of the Knights of St James of Tordary have seized power within the lawless area of heathen idolatry known as Kafuristan. Kafuristan has previously been a graveyard of Deltarian speaking Terran Catholics, however it is the Grand Masters aim that this time Terran Catholicism is here to stay.

However the Grand Master also wishes to reveal his dismay at the direction the Terran Catholic Church has taken in recent years. He promises that the new Monastic State, and the diocese within its realms will adhere to a traditional form of the Terran Catholic rite, and will not accept any form of ecumenism or progressivism. He believes this goes against the explicit nature of the Deltarian and Catholic soul. The Knights of St James will remain loyal to the original message of the One True Faith, and urge other Terran Catholic to remain loyal.

Franjo Cvitanovic, Knight of St.Jakuv
Foreign Minister of the Monastic State
The Knights of St.James - bringing the joy of Terran Catholicism to Kafuristan since 2874
Bufmuck

Next

Return to Religion