Reformed Hosian Church

Religious organizations and any specific events related to religion.

Re: Reformed Hosian Church

Postby John Cracker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:15 pm

John Benton Responds to Luthorian Attack

John Benton made a counter speech in Clovisport responding to the Luthorian Church.

Rudalph Bendenberg has made false accusations against our church, he claims we are not reformist, we respect the reformation 700 years ago, but we are refomring the church now, you are distancing yourselves from Eliyahu, you are patriarchs to which we disagree with, patriarchs distract from Eliyahu! We are fine with leaders throughout the church, but you become corrupt! You believe in saints, we do not, you have distanced yourselves from Hosanism, Eliyahu said nothing about saints, he didn't say to pray to saints, he said the pray to him! We only read the Katub, Annunciation, no other books! We worship Eliyahu and God, not saints! We don't confess our sins to men, they are sinful! We only confess to God! We respect your needed reformation, but we are the reformers now, we are going back to what Hosanism truly is, you tried to do the same some 700 years ago, now we are doing the same, of all people I would expect the Luthorians to understand that, we hope you come to your senses and join us, read the Annunciation and the Katub, look for anything about saints, we should be united as reformers, not divided as separators.
Last edited by John Cracker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:22 pm

John Benton Makes Trip to Kalistan

John Benton and nineteen other pastors are making a 2 week trip to Kalistan, they will preach at churches were they are invited all over the country, and go on interviews and make speeches throughout the whole two weeks. If successful they plan to raise funds for a church in the city of Kaliburg, the capital city of Kalistan. They are renting out theaters, halls, and churches to talk about the reformation, and explain their views, attendance is free and they hope for a large success.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:56 pm

John Benton Announces He is Going to the Jelbania-Likatonia Game

Pastor John Benton has announced he will be going to the Jelbania vs. Likatonia Likatonian football game, he says he hopes to convert some of the players from both sides.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:39 pm

John Benton Gives "Speech of Unity"

At Clovisport John Benton made a speech attempting to debunk myths about the Reformed Church and also to encourage unity among the Hosian Church.

With the rise of the Reformed Hosian Church, their has been much criticism surrounding it, their have been several mythes and questions, today I will be responding to those mythes and answering those questions.
"The new reformists do not put there trust in Eliyahu fully" This is simply untrue, the reason we formed is because we felt the Aurorian Church was drifting to far from Eliyahu, we do pray to saints, or confess our sins to men, we only pray to God and ask God to forgive our sins.

"They disregard the holy book and add several of their leaders own works as scripture" This is a strait up lie, not even with a grain of truth, we read only the Annuction and Katub during our services nothing else, some pastors wright books to try to help other Hosians and that is fine, but we will only read the Annuction and Katb during services. (OOC: alaskancrabpuffs21 I don't know were you got this one from, but the doctrine of the Reformed Church clearly states we only read the Annunction and the Katub)

"Any other church that says that they are "reforming" the church is merely trying to make their own selfish gains" This is untrue, we are doing this because we believe the other churches have drifted, we tried to find another church, causing a rift was the last resort, and we had to do it.

"This new church is very flashy and promotes work righteousness. For them it is what I can do to spread the church. They do not trust God's will and do not let him steer the ship" We trust God, but he said to spread the word through out the world, and thats what we want to do, we have started a chich in Hutori, a very secular nation and we are soon to be in pagan nations to.

"my concern still stands that the whole concept of the new church is to counter the Aurorian Patriachal Church" your concern is a valid one, but we did not just do this to counter them, we did it to bring the church back to true Hosanism.

"My question is Why didn't the Reformist Church just join another synod of the many branches of Protestantism?" this is a good question, that I am glad was asked, we did not join another church because we couldn't find one we felt was right for us.

We applaud the last few sentences of Bishop of Aikums speech, we agree fully. I am calling for unity among the Hosian Church, we have differences, but we need to focus in spreading the good news to non believers, to the Aurorians I say that we have many differences, but that we must put them aside and spread the word, to the patriarchs I saw, we may have different governing systems but we have the same goal, to the Luthorians I saw we are the most similar and should be the most united, so I ask for unity among our separation.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:02 am

Steve Hertzs Takes Trip to Badara, Converts to Reformed Hosianism

Steve Hertz took a trip to Likatonia, along with 10 other Badarians, which all converted to Reformed Hosianism, the 10 have been trained by John Benton and will go to spread the word in Badara.
Last edited by John Cracker on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:24 am

John Cracker wrote:John Benton Takes Trip to Badara, Converts Steve Hertz

John benton has taken a seven day trip to Badara, their he made speeches around the country to convert people mainly from Ahmadism faith. He was successful in converting many people, namely CEO of ALMAC Steve Hertz.

OOC: Let's take a step back here. "sucessful in converting many people"? What does that mean? Was this approved by players in Badara? Who is Steve Hertz, a rather "English" name, the CEO of "ALMAC" (What is that?) in primarily Arab country?"

I can understand and appreciate the desire to expand your creation of a church but the fundamentals of RP must be adhered to. Did you message the Badaran players and ask them how they felt about foreign religious activity in their country? Generally if you are involving another country you cannot act without consent from the players in Badara. With that, if you haven't obtained their approval, have you checked in-game laws on visits by foreign missionaries? That would have a huge impact on if you could even send them.

I think this is a good time to highlight Section 6, article 2.

Section 6 - Role-Play Procedures, Guidelines and Administration
2. Large scale RP planning (such as wars, regional/continental conflicts, economic collapse, etc.) should be planned (as best as it can be) and should have consent of a majority of players involved. It is possible to RP smaller events without the consent of all players or others;
-- 2a. Players are required to pass a bill authorizing the RP which must be passed by a majority of players with seats within the nation (for major, large-scale roleplays such as civil wars, wars, significant economic or RP-related political reforms, etc.) Players are required to create an OOC RP planning bill or forum post discussing the general outline and discussion for planned RP; it needs to include a link to the passed RP authorization bill (for all players);
-- 2b. Players who engage with RP via newspaper posts, in-game messages or other forms of in-character communications are generally accepted to be consenting to the RP. In the event that consent or authorization comes into question, players who have engaged will be counted as voting for or authorizing the RP.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Locke1342 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 am

Image Noumonde
Locke1342

Postby Cirith » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:35 pm

White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Postby John Cracker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:19 pm

Thousands Covert in Badara, Hulstarian Government Approves First Reformed Church

Thousands of people in Badara are converting the Reformed Hosianism, 95% of them being converted from Ahmadism. After great success in Badara John Benton is training native Badarain pastors to spread the word in Badara, he had trained 10 Badarian pastors to spread the word as he legally can not go yet, this ten have broken ground on the very first Reformed Hosian church in Badara which will be finished very soon. The number of conversions has reached 7,500 and is growing rapidly, and with the rapid growth new churches are already being discussed.

Planned Auditorium

The Hulstarian Government has also approved the first Reformed Hosian church to be built in Hulstaria, the blue print is still being worked on, ground is going to broken within a month. The Reformed Church has been very successful within the past months with a Jelbanian football player and a Badarian CEO both converting, and a Luthorian family visiting John Benton.
Last edited by John Cracker on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Cracker

Postby John Cracker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:34 pm

OOC: sorry didn't see your post, yes I asked a player in Badara, he gave me the name, and the number concerning many people will be given the post above, often with things like this after you make speeches, it will be hard to get a head count of conversions so soon, actually the player in Badara wants me to eventually have 60% of the population suscribe to the religon. (I thinks its a technology company)

OOC: Also every player that I ask about the reformation is using their own characters, so do I need to make a planing page or can I continue planning privately?
Last edited by John Cracker on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Cracker

PreviousNext

Return to Religion