MSCO - Council

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: MSCO - Council

Postby Drax » Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 pm

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Veliko Carstvo Deltarije:

The results negative and positive of our Anti Submarine Warfare Command's (ASW) patrols of the Sea of Majatra will be forwarded to the Secretary General for the time being. These patrols are by air, submarine and surface vessels.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu May 09, 2024 7:10 pm

Yeshua Shavit, Permanent Representative to the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu

We shall do the same; the Kohav will forward any intel to Bier Qassem. After consulting with the Luthorian ambassador in Yishelem, we have deemed there is no requirement to deploy further naval forces outside the existing submarine patrols, for the time being.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby BananaZebra » Sat May 11, 2024 10:07 pm

Ismail Tzafrir, Secretary-General of the MSCO, Republic of Badara

Badara is hereby calling for a conference to determine the future of Majatran unity, and what we strive to make that look like.

The continent of Majatra is unique, diverse; the birthplace of civilization. From Beiteynu in the west, with its hills and... goats to Istalia in the east, this land is a vast and cosmopolitan one - why let that go to waste?

Majatra needs a renaissance, a push towards a new future of cultural, diplomatic, and economic harmony - of integration and unity. For me the benefits of our cosmopolis are obvious; though I grew up in Beiteynu, my first language is Majatran - and though I live in Badara I am still a Yeudi. Through both of my heritages I can see that this continent can have a true golden age if we simply collectively put in the effort. An age of cultural exchange, international universities, trans-continental railroads, and the might of a continent united behind one goal: prosperity.

We call for a conference to be held in Bier Qassem within the coming decade to negotiate possible frameworks to achieve this goal.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby Drax » Tue May 21, 2024 4:00 pm

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Republika Deltarska:

Since the Bier Qassem Conference is focusing on economic matters we will again raise this regional security question here.

Some of us are reporting intelligence data received to the Secretary General. The CMRF headquarters we built some time ago is very suited to receiving that data since it was designed as an intelligence and communications center with the capacity to become a military operations headquarters should the need arise. The only military personnel present other than intelligence and communications staff would be a few military police to regulate access.

We again recommend use of this facility by the Secretary General.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue May 21, 2024 7:06 pm

We do not oppose. We are, after all, using the 3rd Point Base in Narikaton and Darnussia to coordinate MSCO-JAMS operations between Himmelshtern - where the MSCO maintains a satellite station - and Bannerhafen.

Perhaps the Badaran Secretary-General can issue a mandate to make the intelligence HQ in Deltaria official.

The Allcomm, as per a previous mandate, remains at the MSCO's disposal.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Drax » Wed May 22, 2024 4:05 am

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Republika Deltarska:

Quite honestly, we appreciate very much the Honorable Yeshua Shavit, Permanent Representative to the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu, informing us about some intelligence structure in place including some MSCO structure that remains so. Such information is certainly useful as irrelevant as it may be to our suggestion.

We nonetheless withdraw our suggestion since it does appear the Secretary General is operating some sort of structure, and far be it from Republika Deltarska to second guess the actions of the Secretary General we support over trivialities.
Drax

Postby BananaZebra » Sun May 26, 2024 4:38 pm

Ismail Tzafrir, Secretary-General of the MSCO, Republic of Badara

Friends and colleagues,

Leading this organisation and using it to breathe new life into the embers of Majatra, has been one of the defining achievements of my lifetime, and I am proud of the legacy it will leave behind me and my home long after my time. In light of the amount of change since I assumed control of this organisation, and to give chance to those who have not led this organisation in quite some time, I am hereby announcing my resignation as Secretary-General, and nominate Deltaria as Badara's successor in this role.

I look forward to working together with this body's new leadership to continue to make a more prosperous and stable Majatra.

Thank you.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby Drax » Mon May 27, 2024 7:27 pm

Defense Minister Stefan Skolojan, Republika Deltarska:

We appreciate very much the willingness of Ismail Tzafrir, Secretary-General of the MSCO, Republic of Badara, to back a Deltarian Secretary General; however, we believe it is best to decline.

Our understanding of the current MSCO structure is that most and possibly all CMRF forces have been disbanded and no Secretary General is necessary unless an emergency exists.

Republika Deltarska will continue to stand ready to join with other MSCO members in a CMRF should a member state be attacked or threatened with attack.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon May 27, 2024 7:58 pm

The Deltarian Defense Minister's assumptions are correct. However, it is within the purview of ERZs as per this mandate for leading states such as Deltaria to conduct any means and methods of security readiness they so assume to be prudent, at any time.

Beiteynu echoes Badara's statement in that we would welcome and endorse Deltaria's ascension to SG, at any time, as well.

See you all in our usual intelligence and security briefings.

Peacetime is upon us; let it be fruitful.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Previous

Return to Majatra