MSCO - Council

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: MSCO - Council

Postby Drax » Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 pm

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Veliko Carstvo Deltarije:

The results negative and positive of our Anti Submarine Warfare Command's (ASW) patrols of the Sea of Majatra will be forwarded to the Secretary General for the time being. These patrols are by air, submarine and surface vessels.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu May 09, 2024 7:10 pm

Yeshua Shavit, Permanent Representative to the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu

We shall do the same; the Kohav will forward any intel to Bier Qassem. After consulting with the Luthorian ambassador in Yishelem, we have deemed there is no requirement to deploy further naval forces outside the existing submarine patrols, for the time being.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby BananaZebra » Sat May 11, 2024 10:07 pm

Ismail Tzafrir, Secretary-General of the MSCO, Republic of Badara

Badara is hereby calling for a conference to determine the future of Majatran unity, and what we strive to make that look like.

The continent of Majatra is unique, diverse; the birthplace of civilization. From Beiteynu in the west, with its hills and... goats to Istalia in the east, this land is a vast and cosmopolitan one - why let that go to waste?

Majatra needs a renaissance, a push towards a new future of cultural, diplomatic, and economic harmony - of integration and unity. For me the benefits of our cosmopolis are obvious; though I grew up in Beiteynu, my first language is Majatran - and though I live in Badara I am still a Yeudi. Through both of my heritages I can see that this continent can have a true golden age if we simply collectively put in the effort. An age of cultural exchange, international universities, trans-continental railroads, and the might of a continent united behind one goal: prosperity.

We call for a conference to be held in Bier Qassem within the coming decade to negotiate possible frameworks to achieve this goal.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Previous

Return to Majatra