MSCO - Council

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: MSCO - Majatran Security Cooperation Council (MSCC)

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Yeshua Shavit, Permanent Representative to the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu

This is an emergency: we call upon MSCO member states to respond in Majatra's defence in full force, following the loss of a Beiteynuese aircraft carrier and the further withdrawal of Beiteynuese and CMRF forces into Badara.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby BananaZebra » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:12 pm

Anwar el-Yamin, Commanding Admiral of the CMRF

In agreement with the government of Beiteynu, I propose Operation Sunrise, a loose blockade of the eastern Majatran archipelago; with more support from the MSCO and from abroad, we can accomplish this. This will not be a traditional blockade, only a stop-gap to prevent the advancement of the Lourennais into our continent. We must prevent them from going deeper in Majatran waters and establishing a stronger presence - it risks cutting the alliance and the MSCO in two.
Hizb al-Ishtiraki al-Dimuqrati (Badara)
Uniós Párt | Partidul Unirii (New Endralon and Kizenia)
BananaZebra

Postby BananaZebra » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 am

Rajab el-Selim, Emergency Secretary-General of the MSCO

To our allies, the MSCO calls on you to defend the sovereignty of Majatra. To defend democracy and co-operation, and to protect the principles on which our world and its institutions rest. To those watching from the sidelines, content in their "neutrality," what happens when we fall? Does Lourenne retreat to Eroncourt content to never intrude in other nations and regions again, now that it has been emboldened by the world's apathy? We must rally now, in this critical hour, to send the final message: go home. Go home, now.
BananaZebra

Postby Drax » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:11 pm

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Deltaria

Deltaria is willing to send troops to defend against an invasion of Badara if Badara tells us it would like us to do so.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:36 pm

Majatra. A second front is upon us. Kundrati has joined Lourenne against Majatra. We race to meet them in the northeast.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby BananaZebra » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:11 am

Rajab el-Selim, Emergency Secretary-General of the MSCO

It is with great shame I announce my resignation from the office of Emergency Secretary-General. Clearly my plan of action was not successful in defending Majatra, and with this most recent loss I cannot help but feel that the confidence this body once had in my leadership has been irreparably damaged. I hope for a resolution to this conflict, and would like to make clear my sincere grief at how it has played out. I have failed Badara, and I have failed Majatra.

My only hope is that this body still has confidence in the Republic of Badara, and accepts Halia Mahdi as my successor until such a time that the MSCO can find a suitable end for this conflict.

Former Secretary-General el-Selim bowed his head, and exited the chamber in silence
BananaZebra

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:48 am

Following the crashing defeat of Beiteynuese and CMRF forces by the betrayal of Kundrati who moved against us all, Beiteynu will be confirming the ceasefire and surrender with the newly elected leadership in Eroncourt. To help achieve peace, Beiteynu is assuming the mantle of Emergency Secretary-General.

Make no mistake - we will never forgive and we will never forget the betrayal of the Kundratijan people.

It is our hope that this council moves forward with us in ensuring that Kundrati's military has absolutely no place in our continent or close to our continent, nor in any security related agreements with Artania itself, the JAMS agreement notwithstanding.

Relevant resolutions will be introduced in due time, as soon as peace is secured with the United Kingdom.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:14 am

Yeshua Shavit, Emergency Secretary-General of the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu

Effectively immediately, the MSCO will no longer recognise Kundrati as a ratifier of the JAMS agreement, until further notice.

Any Kundratijan military vessels spotted traversing southwards of the South Ocean will be shot on sight. To help restore cohesion in the CMRF, the Beiteynuese Naval Command has deployed nuclear powered submarines to strategic patrol positions in the northern regions of Majatra.

As immediate emergency measures, we are also disbanding all naval groups of the CMRF excluding the MP-NG in the Migrant's Pass and the SE-NG in the Sea of Lost Souls; the latter will coordinate with Canrillaise forces in restoring maritime traffic in the region.

Beiteynu has tasked the entirety of the AllComm's resources to the continent of Majatra.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Drax » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:37 pm

Foreign Minister Lucian Parvelescu, Veliko Carstvo Deltarije;

Veliko Carstvo Deltarije continues to have confidence in Jumhuriat al-Badara and will support Halia Mahdi as Emergency Secretary General should that proposal still be operative.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:23 pm

Yeshua Shavit, Emergency Secretary-General of the MSCO, Homeland State of Beiteynu

Mr. Parvelescu there is no doubt about it; both Badara and Beiteynu suffered devastating losses while in leadership. It is imperative that we address the state of the MSCO at present and work with the Lourennais to move forward. Or decide that the MSCO is a shelf vehicle, after all.

By all means, if Badara or Deltaria would like to assume the mantle, Beiteynu will not oppose. But we will not back down, under any circumstances, on enforcing restrictive measures upon the Kundrati Union.

The Homeland State of Beiteynu will go to war again in a heartbeat, if the Yeudi People are attacked again in such a blatant manner.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to Majatra