RP Team's Structure and Role

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: RP Team's Structure and Role

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 am

I think that all those that cared to answer did.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby jamescfm » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 pm

First, an apology for the delay in acting upon this. It seems efficiency is not my strongest trait! Nonetheless, we have decided to move forward with the proposal which I outlined here. As a result, the Global RP Team will no longer be given specific roles and will instead focus on a more informal approach to improving role-play. Each player will pursue specific projects which will be decided in liaison with the Moderation team and the player community. Appointments and removals will be more fluid to ensure that the team remains an active presence at all times. The military and economic rankings will be decided in a more community-based manner, as a discussion led by Moderation and the RP Team rather than as a directive from them.

With all that said, the new Global Role-Play Team will consist of Polites, cm9777, Zanz and Maxington. Let's hope that we can improve the playing experience for all!
jamescfm

Postby FPC » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Quick Update: Maxington stepped down from the RP team last month due to time strain amongst other things. We have appointed Stuntmonkey to fill his place. Best of luck to him and the rest of the RP team. And thanks to Maxington for his work before he stepped down.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby cm9777 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:My two bits are:

1. Make every nation create a military and cultural protocol with the help of the rp team (quite a few nations lack both)
2. The RP team be given authority to rectify huge ass RP wow moments like Deltaria requesting 20 destoyers and cruisers to be delivered in a indiscriminate amount of time from the Malivian Hyperion corporation (I pointed the RP wow moment myself and they at least took out the ships off the deal).
3. The RP team hush out figurative numbers on how long certain vehicles need to be made. For example I need to make 300 planes to replace 300 old ones if the industrial capacity of my country allows it is a 50 year time span enough or too much.

For example in Malivia I needed to replace a lot of old trigunian equipment so I enlisted Malivias strong economy plus Istalias strong economy plus a realistic figure of 81+ Billion MCR to make a big wide spanning military order for different types of vehicles with a delivery date of 80+ years is that good enough? Am I being stupid and adding way to many years?

Your opinions gentlemen on what I said?

Yeah about that destroyer thing. I wasn't really concentrating when I made that post and had little clue about costs for things such as destroyers and the lot. That post was mainly to gauge the cost and see if it was affordable. I never indicated that the ships would be an instant delivery. I even rp'd a slight delay for the planes, tanks and the sort being delivered. This is more than a month late and the discussion is well and truly over but I thought I'd just explain myself thanks.
cm9777

Postby Polites » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 am

Welcome to the team Stuntmonkey!
Polites

Postby stuntmonkey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Thank you. I will endeavour to do my best and stimulate some good RP from my little despotic holiday home in Hulstria.
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Make the RP TEAM GREAT AGAIN STUNTMONKEY :D
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby cm9777 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:Make the RP TEAM GREAT AGAIN STUNTMONKEY :D