On My Leave

General discussions about the Particracy Classic including role-play planning and suggestions.

On My Leave

Postby neoliberalbad » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Sorry for the noise and I apologize if you see this as over-the-top/self-important, but I'm permanately leaving PT RP for now. My parents fervently disapprove of me interacting with y'all, and as such I'll have to stop RP.

From now on, I'll maintain my Vorona and Dankuk accounts, but will never interact with any players outside of voting. This means IG no debate posts, no inter-player communication, no FoPo outside of verifying treaties, etc. I certainly will have no further RP presence - Discord especially - and I'm sorry to say that anyone who tries to contact me after this will find their calls unanswered. I will keep "Neoliberalbad" in case I need to reactivate, but "Eastcoastbestcoast", my discord, is slated for deletion. I was able to come to an agreement with my parents, so I'm allowed to stay in Mpakoala on the forum if I don't significantly interact with other players.

I give complete control over anything and everything I've ever RP-ed to Marcus and Wimpwampwomp, and they have full rights to give control to whoever darn pleases to use my works.
Last edited by neoliberalbad on Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neoliberalbad

Re: On My Leave

Postby neoliberalbad » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:02 pm

UPDATE: My parents have agreed to allow me to stay in ND/Mpakoala as long as I don't do any interaction with other players. So for now I'm going to keep control and update the thread, if that's alright.
neoliberalbad

Return to General Discussion