Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

General discussions about the Particracy Classic including role-play planning and suggestions.

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:01 pm

I've made some of the recommended changes. I will be finalizing these tomorrow, December 20th.
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:59 pm

As of today these rankings are formal, I will be working to get them updated in the proper forum (alongside some other things). Forgive typos and out of order, I'll order them in due time.

Economic Rankings
Very strong (0)

Strong (7)
Deltaria
Dorvik
Liore
Trigunia
Yingdala
Lourenne
Keymon

Average (8)
Dankuk
Istalia/Quanzar
Kalistan
Malivia
Hulstria and Gao-Soto
Kanjor
Luthori
Pontesi
Vascania

Weak (60)
Aloria
Alduria
Gaduridos
Baltusia
Barmenistan
Bazgaristan
Beiteynu
Beluzia
Bianjie
Cildania
Cobura
Dalibor
Dundorf
Hanzen
Hobrazia
Ikradon
Istapali
Jakania
Jelbania
Kafuristan
Kalopia
Kazulia
Kimlien
Kirlawa
Kizenia and New Endralon
Likatonia
Medina
Mina
Mordusia
New Alduria
Ntoto
Rildanor
Rutania
Saridan
Seko
Solentia
Talmoria
Temania
Tropica
Tukarali
Utembo
Vanuku
Vorona
Kundrati
Lodamun
Midway
Narikaton and Darnussia
Ostland
Saridan
Selucia
Telamon
Valruzia
Zardugal
Aldegar
Badara
Davostan
Dolgava
Endralon
Hutori

Underdeveloped (10)
Kurageri
New Englia
New Verham
North Dovani
Noumonde
Rapa Pile
Statrica
Suyu Llaqta
Utari Mosir


Military and Influence Rankings
Great power (0)

Regional power (6)
Deltaria (Rising)
Dorvik
Liore
Trigunia
Yingdala (Declining)
Lourenne (Rising)

Middle power (8)
Dankuk
Kalistan
Malivia
Hulstria and Gao-Soto
Kanjor
Luthori
Pontesi

Small power (62)
Aloria
Alduria
Gaduridos
Baltusia
Barmenistan
Bazgaristan
Beiteynu
Beluzia
Bianjie
Cildania
Cobura
Dalibor
Dundorf
Hanzen
Hobrazia
Ikradon
Istapali
Jakania
Jelbania
Kafuristan
Kalopia
Kazulia
Kimlien
Kirlawa
Keymon
Kizenia and New Endralon
Likatonia
Medina
Mina
Mordusia
New Alduria
Ntoto
Rildanor
Rutania
Saridan
Seko
Solentia
Talmoria
Temania
Tropica
Tukarali
Utembo
Vanuku
Vorona
Kundrati
Lodamun
Midway
Narikaton and Darnussia
Ostland
Saridan
Selucia
Telamon
Valruzia
Zardugal
Aldegar
Badara
Davostan
Dolgava
Endralon
Hutori
Vascania
Istalia/Quanzar

Limited power (10)
Kurageri
New Englia
New Verham
North Dovani
Noumonde
Rapa Pile
Statrica
Suyu Llaqta
Utari Mosir
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:24 pm

This is being posted here, I will leave it here for discussion for a few days before formalizing the rankings.

Changes
Economic rankings
Deltaria - Added "Rising"
Trigunia - Reduced to Average
Yingdala - Reduced to Average
Lourenne - Reduced to Average
Keymon - Reduced to Average
Istalia - Improved to Strong
Malivia - Reduced to Weak
Kanjor - Improved to Strong
Luthori - Reduced to Weak
Kalistan - Reduced to Weak
Pontesi - Reduced to Weak
Hulstria and Gao-Soto - Reduced to Weak
North Dovani - Improved to Average
Tropica - Improved to Average
Kalopia - Improved to Average
Utari Mosir - Improved to Weak

Military and influence rankings
Trigunia - Reduced to Middle Power
Yingdala - Reduced to Middle Power
Lourenne - Reduced to Middle Power
Kanjor - Improved to Regional Power
Dankuk - Reduced to Small Power
Kalistan - Reduced to Small Power
Malivia - Reduced to Small Power
Hulstria and Gao-Soto - Reduced to Small Power
Luthori - Reduced to Small Power
Pontesi - Reduced to Small Power
Kalopia - Improved to Middle Power
Istalia/Quanzar - Improved to Middle Power
Tropica - Improved to Middle Power
North Dovani - Improved to Small Power


Economic Rankings
Very Strong
Strong
Deltaria
Dorvik
Liore
Istalia/Quanzar
Kanjor

Average
Trigunia
Yingdala
Lourenne
Keymon
Dankuk
Vascania
North Dovani
Kalopia
Tropica


Weak
Malivia
Hulstria and Gao-Soto
Luthori
Kalistan
Pontesi

Utari Mosir
Aloria
Alduria
Gaduridos
Baltusia
Barmenistan
Bazgaristan
Beiteynu
Beluzia
Bianjie
Cildania
Cobura
Dalibor
Dundorf
Hanzen
Hobrazia
Ikradon
Istapali
Jakania
Jelbania
Kafuristan
Kazulia
Kimlien
Kirlawa
Kizenia and New Endralon
Likatonia
Medina
Mina
Mordusia
New Alduria
Ntoto
Rildanor
Rutania
Saridan
Seko
Solentia
Talmoria
Temania
Tukarali
Utembo
Vanuku
Vorona
Kundrati
Lodamun
Midway
Narikaton and Darnussia
Ostland
Saridan
Selucia
Telamon
Valruzia
Zardugal
Aldegar
Badara
Davostan
Dolgava
Endralon
Hutori

Underdeveloped
Kurageri
New Englia
New Verham
Noumonde
Rapa Pile
Statrica
Suyu Llaqta


Military and influence rankings
Great Power
Regional power
Deltaria
Dorvik
Liore
Kanjor

Middle power
Trigunia
Yingdala
Lourenne

Kalopia
Istalia/Quanzar
Tropica


Small power
Dankuk
Kalistan
Malivia
Hulstria and Gao-Soto
Luthori
Pontesi

North Dovani
Aloria
Alduria
Gaduridos
Baltusia
Barmenistan
Bazgaristan
Beiteynu
Beluzia
Bianjie
Cildania
Cobura
Dalibor
Dundorf
Hanzen
Hobrazia
Ikradon
Istapali
Jakania
Jelbania
Kafuristan
Kalopia
Kazulia
Kimlien
Kirlawa
Keymon
Kizenia and New Endralon
Likatonia
Medina
Mina
Mordusia
New Alduria
Ntoto
Rildanor
Rutania
Saridan
Seko
Solentia
Talmoria
Temania
Tropica
Tukarali
Utembo
Vanuku
Vorona
Kundrati
Lodamun
Midway
Narikaton and Darnussia
Ostland
Saridan
Selucia
Telamon
Valruzia
Zardugal
Aldegar
Badara
Davostan
Dolgava
Endralon
Hutori
Vascania

Limited power
Kurageri
New Englia
New Verham
Noumonde
Rapa Pile
Statrica
Suyu Llaqta
Utari Mosir
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby ChitinKal » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:25 pm

Overall this looks fine to me, I only take issue with Kurageri being classified as underdeveloped. Kurageri currently is, and has been for 268 years, been a part of the Kitembo Union along with Liore, with the latter being classified as strong economy. Of course, it can be assumed that just through regular economic interaction between the citizens of Liore and Kurageri within the Union-state would naturally lead to development in Kurageri, especially since within the KU Liore and Kurageri have an equal rather than center-periphery relationship. The Kitembo state has also taken on numerous projects to development the infrastructure and economy of Kurageri, which I'll link:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=160#p173210
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=170#p174331
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=180#p177023

Including a longer, more detailed arc of transport infrastructure being developed across Liore and Kurageri, with Kurageri receiving the lion's share of attention and funds:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178538
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178560
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178562
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178907

Given the strong unified and cooperative relationship between Kurageri and one of Terra's top economies over such a long period of time, and the deliberate projects taken up by the KU to develop Kurageri, I don't think it could possibly remain in a state where it could be considered underdeveloped. I think it would more properly belong in either the average or weak category.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
User avatar
ChitinKal
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:58 pm

ChitinKal wrote:Overall this looks fine to me, I only take issue with Kurageri being classified as underdeveloped. Kurageri currently is, and has been for 268 years, been a part of the Kitembo Union along with Liore, with the latter being classified as strong economy. Of course, it can be assumed that just through regular economic interaction between the citizens of Liore and Kurageri within the Union-state would naturally lead to development in Kurageri, especially since within the KU Liore and Kurageri have an equal rather than center-periphery relationship. The Kitembo state has also taken on numerous projects to development the infrastructure and economy of Kurageri, which I'll link:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=160#p173210
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=170#p174331
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=180#p177023

Including a longer, more detailed arc of transport infrastructure being developed across Liore and Kurageri, with Kurageri receiving the lion's share of attention and funds:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178538
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178560
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178562
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7336&start=190#p178907

Given the strong unified and cooperative relationship between Kurageri and one of Terra's top economies over such a long period of time, and the deliberate projects taken up by the KU to develop Kurageri, I don't think it could possibly remain in a state where it could be considered underdeveloped. I think it would more properly belong in either the average or weak category.


Truthfully I forgot Kurageri was a component of the Kitemban Union but in theory, I would imagine that the two economies are closely linked and thus I would be okay with considering Liore's economic/military status one in the same as Kurageri as they are effectively one country.
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Doc » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Ouch.

Don't disagree about Kalistan but ouch. XD
Primary: Institutionalist Party of Kalistan (IPoK)

Inactive:
Socialist Party of Kalistan (SPoK), Since 2591
Hizb Al'Sultan حزب السلطان 4543-4551
Parti des Frères Lourenne, 4109-4132
Gaduri Brethrenist Movement (MHdG), 4481-4485
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm
Location: Primary: Kalistan ; Inactive in Badara, Gaduridos, Lourenne and Telamon

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby TRA » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:45 pm

Maybe this might be useful? Missing some data prob there. Fetched and populated by the last 2 lists here on the forum.

If it makes sense lemme know I'll give edit rights + might add a tab for an auto-stats report?
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:46 am
Location: In the shadows.

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:50 pm

TRA wrote:Maybe this might be useful? Missing some data prob there. Fetched and populated by the last 2 lists here on the forum.

If it makes sense lemme know I'll give edit rights + might add a tab for an auto-stats report?


We use to have it offsite on a spreadsheet and while that is nice, it was collectively decided it was better to have it on-site. That's something I might review in the future.
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby TRA » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:54 pm

I intended it as a mod tool actually. You edit the right columns and it highlights greens/reds on the different tabs automatically. Might be easier to act/review at the same time? Dunno. Then you can copy paste all the info in the forum (which I agree should be kept on the forum). I can even make you a "report" tab which can let you copy paste the entire list in the quote format you're doing here in the forum.

Again, as a mod tool.

Up to you, lemme know if you need it (and what you need).
Signed by the ghost of the 2300s, GreekIdiot.
TRA
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:46 am
Location: In the shadows.

Re: Feedback: Dynamic Rankings

Postby Auditorii » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:34 pm

TRA wrote:I intended it as a mod tool actually. You edit the right columns and it highlights greens/reds on the different tabs automatically. Might be easier to act/review at the same time? Dunno. Then you can copy paste all the info in the forum (which I agree should be kept on the forum). I can even make you a "report" tab which can let you copy paste the entire list in the quote format you're doing here in the forum.

Again, as a mod tool.

Up to you, lemme know if you need it (and what you need).


Any "automation" of it would certainly make my job easier.
Image Dorvik | Image Trigunia | Image Ostland (FBC)
Moderator
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii
 
Posts: 5096
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest