The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: The Pub (Compliments, Feedback, Discussion)

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 am

tl;dr
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mbites » Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:tl;dr

"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu May 23, 2024 4:01 pm

Well, gotta say I really appreciate the awesome words from everyone.

Gist is, i'm just happy the things i did and have been doing had a positive impact for players, that's all. Seriously I just came to play a game ahah

Now, on kudos and pats, i've RPed with practically everyone and it's mostly been fun, even the annoying bits.

Top of my head.

- @Louis is the reason i'm still sticking around RPing actively. Uncapped fun. Almost zero planning. Peak PT, for me, every single time.
- @James is also the reason i'm sticking around; I never wanted the job, his passion for maintaining this game is prob the reason we're still playing it.
- @Hyraemous is the one who keeps reminding me that it's a game. Just wants to have fun and for sure we've had loads of it. Respect for RPing crazy things.
- @Nick is hands down the most sportsmanlike player, in my opinion. Immense positivity, whole nine yards.
- @Svetlana for being a totally necessary contrast to the obfuscated seriousness of an RP-based game played by internet strangers.

I can probably mention almost everyone and make this a text wall I wouldn't read myself. Frankly, everyone contributes to this community and the game in their unique ways and we're finally like chill and nonchalant like a community of this kind should be.

So that's just a big win for me, not in some macro Yeudish plot you've come to associate me with, but like in the day to day.

Hang out, play some imaginary political-based stories, banter with each other and like, you know, go and play another game.

That's it.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Previous

Return to General