Forum War Report

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Forum War Report

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 am

THE FORUM WAR REPORT
Images
.......................WITH SELUCIAN CRUSADER!

Forum wars
. Is there anything better in this life?

The answer is NO! Forum wars are awesome. The future is at stake - people going nuts, there is drama, there is action, anything there should be in an epic 300-style movie. Even the THIS IS SPARTA!!! meme.

So grab a bowl of popcorn and Huzzah for teh lulz!!..

So, what are the latest developments on the front? Well - that's kind of the problem. THERE ARE NO RECENT DEVELOPMENTS!!! Only some mumbling in a thread about the American health care system and some people complaining of my admiration of JBN being creepy (a word from our sponsors: ♫The Old Guard serpent rises from the waves, their eyes are full of primal hate. JBN - Odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, Ragnarök awaits!♫). ZOMG. But no real drama. Just waiting.. waiting, for Wouter to ascend from heaven to leash out judgment, waiting, for Rapax's (or Valdštejn's) green name to go away, for the announcement that new mod elections are being held (or that doom has come for this game).

SelCru's betting tips service:

My money's on Amazeroth wining this war. He's probably the most "moderatorial" moderator we've had since eons ago. He acted because his colleague broke the rule - and that thing, police cops taking the law in their hands against corrupt colleagues, is usually rewarding in any smashy film (well, at least if it's a Will Smith movie. Or Police Academy. Or James Bond, look at all the girls he get, those be for you Amazeroth amicum fidei). Then, I do not know Wouter, but from what posts I have seen from him, he doesn't seem to be what we in Sweden would call a dödsknarkarnazist ("death drug nazi") but a very average person with libertarian tendencies. And he lives next to the EU Headquarters (hell). And I can't imagine a person like that approves of Farsun's attitude or actions.

Well.. unless In the other scenario, Wouter returns, and Amazeroth is sacked for having taken the law in his own hand. Farsun is restored to power. The old order returns. This is not a scenario o be ruled out. Moderators used to be more like Farsun and Zanz during the old days - hell, even a lot worse that Farsun and Zanz (if you are on the Amazeroth/Aquinas/Soysauce side you would say that, but I'm being neutal here, so I won't). Just look at ex-mod MrBean's goodbye speech, grossly insulting me and a bunch of other players (yeh but it's just the internets, I know I know). And Farsun is MrBean's protege. So Wouter hasd obviously previously accepted a lot of non-objective insensitive non gallant knight people being mods. But then, maybe he simply didn't care enough. Also, things said by Farsun on the IRC, his decision to remove the OTAFG (which is his most majopr contribution to thew game) suggests that he knows that the gallows are awaiting himn. But we cannot be suer..

In teh third scenario, Wouter returns, is pissed off by his game being fuckled around with by a bunch of testosterone high young men. Wouter decides to permanentl shut the game down, like was recently done with P2. DOMSDAY!!! :o :shock: But then, I think he's used to this game being dominated by hormones, as it was a lot worse some years ago. And he probably knows better than anyone than the vast majority of the players here om PT aren't even on the forum.

So... the stakes are set, the soliders are arriving, someone's head will roll on the flooor. But whose head is it that will orle? "Ol" SelCru' bets his lunch money on Farsuns head on a plate. But we canot be surer. Ladies (if any) and Gentelmen, have anice time watching show!! Good night Sweden!!!! :D :D

PS. Oh and for anyone not understanding what the fcuk all this fuss is about, I refer to this post.

PPS. And Meisme is runnig around with the Cross of Anders Behring Breivik as his forum avatar. And he's been kinda a lurker in the shadows during teh war, said some funy tings on the ICR I should have saved like soysauce always does though lol.
Last edited by SelucianCrusader on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SelucianCrusader

Re: Forum War Report

Postby soysauce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:13 am

Take my name off this, this is flamebait and I'm having nothing to do with it
soysauce

Postby meisme » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 am

soysauce wrote:Take my name off this, this is flamebait and I'm having nothing to do with it

I would personally like for my name to be somewhere here in this post.

Speaking of which, what even IS this post?
meisme

Location: Being taken to the gates of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 am

All of this boredom is causing people to post retarded threads.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:31 am

soysauce wrote:Take my name off this, this is flamebait and I'm having nothing to do with it

If you're in teh game you play with the rules, and you fucking are in this war. Stop being a man-b*tch with no sense of houmuor.

meisme wrote:

Now youre'e in!! :D

Me having fun as usual after a few beers a friday night. :) :D ;)
SelucianCrusader

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 am

Afrocentric wrote:Image

All of this boredom is causing people to post retarded threads.

This is not a retared thread. This is fun lol. Afro - chill out man, pop up a glass of bub.

btw i need to sleep but I cant stop looking at this trough my phone
SelucianCrusader

Postby meisme » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

SelCru wrote:
meisme wrote:

Now youre'e in!! :D

Me having fun as usual after a few beers a friday night. :) :D ;)

I am honored to have my name in the same sentence to a horrible human being as Anders. Truly am blessed.
meisme

Location: Being taken to the gates of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome

Postby catparty » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

Epic post as always, SC.
Libertarian Alliance of Cats
Feline Homeland of Barmenia

Progressive Party
Realms of Luthori
catparty

Postby Valdštejn » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 am

No baiting. Especially with stuff like this. If you need to have all-out war, have it in-game.
Valdštejn

Return to General