RP Nations?

General discussions about the Particracy web game.

Re: RP Nations?

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Freelancer wrote:We won't be able to do much of a politic or internal RP in near future, but we surely will have a lot of war and foreign RP. :)

So much for optimism there, mate. :P
GreekIdiot

Postby Duke Matthus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm

George S.K wrote:
Duke Matthus wrote:The only requirment is that you keep the status quo on the government of each. The Emperor stays, but as we did in Alduria, an elected offical is always possible.

Intriguing...

And by that I mean elected Viceroy(as in past Luthori governments) or like Alduria the Emperor rules over the entire Empire (Luthori and Alduria combinded) and the elected Consul oversees Alduria.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Freelancer » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:14 am

George S.K wrote:
Freelancer wrote:We won't be able to do much of a politic or internal RP in near future, but we surely will have a lot of war and foreign RP. :)

That's me being optimistic because of the chance to RP something interesting. :P
Freelancer

Postby Hulstrian » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 am

Hulstria has a good deal of history and plenty of parties willing to RP, though I admit I need to update the wiki as I've fallen behind.
Hulstrian

Postby Jessaveryja » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 am

Freelancer wrote:
George S.K wrote:

That's me being optimistic because of the chance to RP something interesting. :P

No matter where I am when it happens, I will be involved, I just don't know how yet.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
Jessaveryja

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 am

Duke Matthus wrote:
George S.K wrote:
Duke Matthus wrote:The only requirment is that you keep the status quo on the government of each. The Emperor stays, but as we did in Alduria, an elected offical is always possible.

Intriguing...

And by that I mean elected Viceroy(as in past Luthori governments) or like Alduria the Emperor rules over the entire Empire (Luthori and Alduria combinded) and the elected Consul oversees Alduria.

I was referring to that bold part... :twisted:
GreekIdiot

Postby Weswammy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Aloria needs a good capitalist leaning party, as currently it is dominated by leftists and commies with only one big conservative party. I invite you to join, we have a nice wiki page! There's always a lot of parties though, we have seven at the moment.
Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially moderately libertarian.
http://www.goldengiven.net/polimatrix/
Party:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=11693
Weswammy

Postby Eldascar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Weswammy wrote:Aloria needs a good capitalist leaning party, as currently it is dominated by leftists and commies with only one big conservative party. I invite you to join, we have a nice wiki page! There's always a lot of parties though, we have seven at the moment.
I would go, but I think there would be laws passed against me faster then the laws were passed against the beating up of furries in the wake of the greater furfag riot of 2112.
Eldascar

Postby Weswammy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 pm

I'd like to know why... We only passed laws against commies a bit before I started playing again.

And they came back again anyway.
Your score pegs you as economically extremely capitalist and socially moderately libertarian.
http://www.goldengiven.net/polimatrix/
Party:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=11693
Weswammy

Postby Gesar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Huh? I'm the only communist there...
Gesar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion