Map of Terra

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Map of Terra

Postby Emunim » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm

jmiz90 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Beiteynu's colonies were divided between Deltaria and Luthori during or after the Crusades occurred. I wasn't around at the time so I'm not 100% sure on the detail, but I'm quite sure that was the result. I'll take a look around to try and find out exactly what happened and give some proof to that claim.

You're correct, and the bill for that is here

George wrote:Ah, Beiteynu needs to sell those colonial lands. Might as well sell the mainland too if we have the chance.

Bah, don't go making threats like that or I'll feel compelled to get involved. :)
Emunim

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Thank you for that Emunim, that bill is most usefull and will be included in the Luthori archives.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Jay (LDP) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Okay, cos I'm bored and impatient, I'll post the map and await the complaints. Click the map for the larger, full size edition.

If you have any issues with basic things - incorrect spelling, wrong name used, etc - send me a PM and I'll get it fixed for you straight away.
If you have any issues over more complex issues - colonial claims that I haven't included - send me a PM containing links to bills, treaties, newspaper articles that prove your case. I'll check it out and see what's what.

Admittedly there are one or two areas which I'm not fully certain on, so I'll be positively surprised if I don't receive any complaints!

Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby MrBean111 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm

That is correct and well done. Howevvvvvvver New Englia is no longer controlled by Kirlawa. It is now RPed as an independent country, though the wiki work is done by a Kirlawan player.
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Jay (LDP) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

MrBean111 wrote:That is correct and well done. Howevvvvvvver New Englia is no longer controlled by Kirlawa. It is now RPed as an independent country, though the wiki work is done by a Kirlawan player.

....and it only took three minutes for the first to arrive!

I'll make the change now - so it's just known as New Englia now? Out of curiosity, who (if anyone) RPs its existence?
Particracy Game Moderator

Vanukese Conservatieven
Jay (LDP)

Postby MrBean111 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

The Urban Party of Kirlawa has stepped up to take RP duties for New Englia; they have already done great work in the wiki and keeping up with things (election results, parties, leadership etc).
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

jmiz90 wrote:....and it only took three minutes for the first to arrive!

I can only say what a nice job you've done there mate. Excellent work. I'll ask wouter how we can use that map.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby TWoodWil » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 pm

jmiz90 wrote:I'll make the change now - so it's just known as New Englia now? Out of curiosity, who (if anyone) RPs its existence?

And in order to keep things simple, or as simple as an in-character nation without any in-game basis could be, New Englia was established as a neutral nation with its independence guaranteed by the Quadruple Alliance so it doesn't have to get involved in international affairs.
Liberaldemokratische Allianz
Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
TWoodWil

Postby Darvian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Excellent work Jmiz!
Darvian

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Beautifull, makes me happy to see so much burgundy :D
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

PreviousNext

Return to General