World News

General discussions about the Particracy web game.

World News

Postby PresMusharraf » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:13 am

We may need this section to return. Wouter, coudl you work some magic?
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Re: World News

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:25 am

I suggest we have the same old structure for
World Events
Organizations
Conferences
News
and I suggest having experimental new one for
State Visits/Tourneys - this would go for events like "GPO Grand Secretary visits GPO member states" with all the press coverage from different papers and viewpoints, events description and speeches held. Or "Head of Axis visits Lodamun - NATO and Axis shaking hands", or of lower "Head of Zardugal meets Great Caliph Yaqub in Badara" importance.
Because they are events taking up more than one nation to be fully done in newspapers, they are also events of interest for me, but they are not true world events, at least I would feel better if they are organized in separate section, so I can do like: "Hm, who is going where now?"
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 am

Opakidabar wrote:I suggest we have the same old structure for
World Events
Organizations
Conferences
News
and I suggest having experimental new one for
State Visits/Tourneys - this would go for events like "GPO Grand Secretary visits GPO member states" with all the press coverage from different papers and viewpoints, events description and speeches held. Or "Head of Axis visits Lodamun - NATO and Axis shaking hands", or of lower "Head of Zardugal meets Great Caliph Yaqub in Badara" importance.
Because they are events taking up more than one nation to be fully done in newspapers, they are also events of interest for me, but they are not true world events, at least I would feel better if they are organized in separate section, so I can do like: "Hm, who is going where now?"

That's a good idea. For example, the President of Lodamun is now visiting Zardugal and gave a wonderful speech before the legislature and not too many people know about it. I definitely support you on this one.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby Freelancer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 am

World News is created and I already made the first topic in the forum so let's start some more RP! :D
Freelancer

Return to General Discussion