Help with Super majority

General discussions about the Particracy web game.

Re: Help with Super majority

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Molotov wrote:Mr.Yankees: This is already an established rule, the 'game mechanics trump RP' rule. So, your RP bill changing the requirement for a Constitutional majority is only valid as long as everyone agrees to RP it as valid. Should they wish to pass integrated Constitutional changes (like the flag, or the nation-name) and do so with two thirds even though your RP bill requires two quarters, you cannot stop the changes. The mods won't ignore game mechanics in favour of an RP bill.

Is this what you were asking? There's nothing stopping you from RPing about how the Constitutional changes are illegal, or whatever, before or after the fact.

Yeah, that's one of the things I wanted to know. I did it only for the RP constitutional changes, you know, what we make up. I know game mechanics overrule anything else.I abandoned the idea though. I didn't want to waste time debating about it in my country.

Thanks for the reply though.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby IdioC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 pm

If things haven't changed drastically since my time with the all-encompassing eyeball, Molotov hit the nail on the head. I think Pax Cyn should contain a clause on it somewhere.
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Postby Sam » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am

Welcome back, IdioC.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Darvian » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:01 am

Sam wrote:Welcome back, IdioC.

Seconded!
Darvian

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am

The old group finally revived once again!
GreekIdiot

Postby IdioC » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Thanks all the warmth but my return is partial (ie, not playing at the moment) as I have degree finals to work for. Also, the new start on the forum - meaning my mod privileges are also removed here - means I can post without the temptation of interfering with the current team's policies. :)
What is that weird Jelbék language what I types with me computer buttons?

"Kae orzy sedrijohylakmek, megàmojylakjek, frjomimek. Kaerjoshu zri? Afrkmojad firja, Kae grzy Zykhiko ajozuo zri?"
IdioC

Previous

Return to General Discussion