Bleeding Hearts Lonely Nations

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby Cold » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 am

I was talking more about the Hizb guy. :p Thankfully Gesar has decided to come to the dark side. And at the same time more liberals came into the nation. x.x Will Al'Badara never be free of the liberal scourge?
Cold

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Any hardcore commies out there? Come on Malefic, I know you want to return to the homeland!
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Malefic » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm happy where I am.
Malefic

Postby Gesar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Anyone need a party anywhere? I'm pretty much willing to do anything as long as there's a lot of RP involved.
Gesar

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 pm

You know Mr. Yankees, being one-party ultimately powerful isn't any fun at all...
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Dorkyland wrote:You know Mr. Yankees, being one-party ultimately powerful isn't any fun at all...

Depends what your definition of fun is. It also depends on how much you like to be in power all by yourself.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby AngryMollusc » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:
Dorkyland wrote:You know Mr. Yankees, being one-party ultimately powerful isn't any fun at all...

Depends what your definition of fun is. It also depends on how much you like to be in power all by yourself.

There are advantages and disadvantages. It's great if you're more interested in RP, but if you like a challenge its pretty tedious. I can never stand it for long :P
AngryMollusc

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 pm

AngryMollusc wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:

There are advantages and disadvantages. It's great if you're more interested in RP, but if you like a challenge its pretty tedious. I can never stand it for long :P

To add to that: It's also kind of difficult to be in absolute power for a long time. No matter what technique you use, it takes time.

Hey, George, look at the positive side of it: You don't have people annoying you with tons of bills in your country.
Mr.Yankees

Postby AngryMollusc » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Mr.Yankees wrote:
AngryMollusc wrote:
Mr.Yankees wrote:Depends what your definition of fun is. It also depends on how much you like to be in power all by yourself.

To add to that: It's also kind of difficult to be in absolute power for a long time. No matter what technique you use, it takes time.

Hey, George, look at the positive side of it: You don't have people annoying you with tons of bills in your country.

Not really. If you know a few tricks (having somebody who can back you up every month or so is useful), you can sustain yourself pretty near indefinitely, with almost no effort.

Certainly, its not nearly as entertaining a challenge as seizing a nation against entrenched opposition.

Edit: well, for me at least. You may well think differently.
AngryMollusc

Postby Mr.Yankees » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:43 am

AngryMollusc wrote:Not really. If you know a few tricks (having somebody who can back you up every month or so is useful), you can sustain yourself pretty near indefinitely, with almost no effort.

Certainly, its not nearly as entertaining a challenge as seizing a nation against entrenched opposition.

Edit: well, for me at least. You may well think differently.

True, there are ways to sustain yourself for a long period of time. I personally like more the challenge of having to manage bills in your nation to prevent them from passing and watching out for old parties re-activating. To be honest, most of what I did was based on luck. And that's no secret.

You know, I have never moved to another country. I simply don't find it attractive to be moving from place to place. Though, some people do enjoy it and excel at doing so like yourself.

Anyways George, I am sure you will be getting some opposition pretty soon.
Mr.Yankees

PreviousNext

Return to General