Bleeding Hearts Lonely Nations

General discussions about the Particracy Classic including role-play planning and suggestions.

Bleeding Hearts Lonely Nations

Postby Moderation » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 am

It's cheaper than a national dating service.
This account is for administrative purposes only. For queries or information, please contact a Moderator personally.
Moderation
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:49 am

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Some...com...company....in.in.in.......Kal...Kalopia, please? :cry:

A liberal nutcase would be more than fine - a liberal nutcase devoted to active RP that is. Also fond of the GPO.
GreekIdiot
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 pm
Location: In your nightmares.

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby Cold » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 pm

I really wouldn't mind if Al'Badara could get another Islamo-fascist. Being stuck in a single nation to safeguard it from those damn liberals is quite exasperating. :/
User avatar
Cold
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:29 am

Who wants a Schultzist Movement?
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
JuliaAJA
 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Cildania

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 am

Cold wrote:Being stuck in a single nation to safeguard it from those damn liberals is quite exasperating. :/


Damn those liberal nutcases. They are going to ruin everything. :cry:
GreekIdiot
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 pm
Location: In your nightmares.

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 am

George S.K wrote:
Cold wrote:Being stuck in a single nation to safeguard it from those damn liberals is quite exasperating. :/


Damn those liberal nutcases. They are going to ruin everything. :cry:


I'm a liberal democratic monarchist, be more specific with saying you don't like the republican liberals.
Image
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
User avatar
JuliaAJA
 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Cildania

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby Rumbold90 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Another monarchist party in Vorona would be great. I'm all alone, except for a Selucian party...don't know how that worked out.
United Worker's Front
Mordusia
User avatar
Rumbold90
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Grace Brothers Department Store

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Jessaveryja wrote:
George S.K wrote:
Cold wrote:Being stuck in a single nation to safeguard it from those damn liberals is quite exasperating. :/


Damn those liberal nutcases. They are going to ruin everything. :cry:


I'm a liberal democratic monarchist, be more specific with saying you don't like the republican liberals.


I was referring to the infuriating liberal parties like the one in Kalopia.
GreekIdiot
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 pm
Location: In your nightmares.

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby Cold » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Or the Islamic Moderates. I know they exist IRL, but they're no fun unlike they're willing to bend the limits of democracy like the WJP. :P
User avatar
Cold
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Bleeding-Hearts Lonely Nations Thread - Plug 'em in 'ere!

Postby Gesar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Cold wrote:I really wouldn't mind if Al'Badara could get another Islamo-fascist. Being stuck in a single nation to safeguard it from those damn liberals is quite exasperating. :/

You could've just asked...
Image
Gesar
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests