Partyicracy Wiki directors?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Partyicracy Wiki directors?

Postby Urien » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Please read the cultural protocols for more information. You are making what I say out to be very extreme and that is due to the fact that the protocols have not been read by the community (for a long time).
Urien

Postby Eryk » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I read the cultural protocols you published before I made that post. It says that "minor alterations" are allowed, despite mass immigration and the similar are hardly minor changes to culture.
Eryk

Postby Urien » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm sorry, but that's the best moderation can do, and that was the work of numerous moderators and members of the community.

We cannot lock in cultures, first of all, it isn't realistic. Second of all, looking at the long term, it will drive players away.
Urien

Postby MrBean111 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

@Farsun: If you could send me by what you have for your cultural list, I'd love to contribute. On another point I've noticed some talk about Romanian culture in Particracy; it is to my understanding that New Endralon has a large Romanian culture with influences from Endralon (I'm presuming English, low country cultures). The Romanians in New Endralon ruled in a successor state called Kizenia before returning to New Endralon in a compromise and to unify the cultures. Progress!
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby Farsun » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 pm

MrBean111 wrote:@Farsun: If you could send me by what you have for your cultural list, I'd love to contribute. On another point I've noticed some talk about Romanian culture in Particracy; it is to my understanding that New Endralon has a large Romanian culture with influences from Endralon (I'm presuming English, low country cultures). The Romanians in New Endralon ruled in a successor state called Kizenia before returning to New Endralon in a compromise and to unify the cultures. Progress!

That I did not no, and I would be welcoming a Romanian culture in the proper region. lol

I'll send it to you.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby MapleUnity » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Does anybody know the original culture of Likatonia?
The Great Legacy of the Fournes Lives On in Likatonia
Likatonijas Republika -- Republic of Likatonia
MapleUnity

Postby bucsfan47 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Likatonian 8-)
Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!
bucsfan47

Postby UniSocAll » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm

bucsfan47 wrote:Likatonian 8-)

:lol:

Speaking of culture, I've manage to implement some changes to Gaduridos, making it something of a Spanish/Italian nation, with immigrants from the supposed former colonial master of Pontesi, and immigrants from the region (Tukarali and Indrala, two of three close neighbours). If anyone has any other information on Gaduridos, that would be appreciated.

Also, Ikradon, which is my first nation and one where I've worked on the wiki and the culture very extensively, was modeled after, eh, I don't really know, it's native culture was largely made up, I've put in the effort to try to converge Dundorf and Ikradon's past (Ikradon was once an "extension" of Dundorf pre-2000, kind of like Austria and Germany in WWII), and the current culture is just a mixing pot, with Ikradon historically having a very open border policy (so there is no language convention, nor naming convention, nor city/region naming convention really, but it works for Ikradon). If anyone has any information over Ikradon and possible cultural past, that would also be appreciated, even though it isn't my current country, I seem to be the only one active on the forum and still active on the wiki.

And did some of you checked out Hobrazia recently? I'm not sure what it's previous culture was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a "Republica Española"..
And Davostan, well we all came to know Davostan as the Unholy Empire, until recently when it was hijacked by a former Hutorian party.

If I'm not mistaking, had any of these two countries adopted the Cultural Protocols, the cases would possibly fall under culture jacking.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby Imperial Dark Rome » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Well, unfortunately Davostan did not. Right when the Cultural Protocols and Economic Protocols became official, I just had to be invaded right at the same time...

Why does every invader always try to change Davostan into another generic and boring nation. I'll never understand... Well I just keep waiting and killing time until the invader gets bored and leaves...

The Unholy Empire always strikes back!
Satanic Republican Party
Imperial Dark Rome
Unholy Davostag Empire
Imperial Dark Rome

Postby Eryk » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 pm

No offense, however Davostan is overall boring - however that's because it hasn't been very active for hundreds of years. Its been very reclusive and considering the "culture" you gave it, it seems about right.

For me, Davostan is borderline creepy. Its just, so wrong! :roll:
Eryk

PreviousNext

Return to General