Partyicracy Wiki directors?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Partyicracy Wiki directors?

Postby Reno » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:I'm doing a lot of work in Beluzia to make it quite unique.

May I be of assistance? :mrgreen:
Resident Chinese/Cantonese, upholder of Gao-Showan civilisation.
Reno

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Reno wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:I'm doing a lot of work in Beluzia to make it quite unique.

I think you're already assisting.
I want us to do a Wiki page for the "Sovereign County" (current era) without erasing info on the other eras Beluzia had, like the Federal Republic, the National State, the Federal People's Republic, etc.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Reno » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:
Reno wrote:

I think you're already assisting.
I want us to do a Wiki page for the "Sovereign County" (current era) without erasing info on the other eras Beluzia had, like the Federal Republic, the National State, the Federal People's Republic, etc.

I have moved the former "Beluzia" (The United Federation) to its own page, so once we have made a page for the Sovereign County, we can redirect "Beluzia" to it, and start to work there.

Edit: I have made the page and put the infobox there. I suppose the writing of the content should be left to you and the others, who have more in-depth knowledge on the history and functioning of Beluzia.
Resident Chinese/Cantonese, upholder of Gao-Showan civilisation.
Reno

Previous

Return to General