The Beluzia Accord

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

The Beluzia Accord

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

If there's a Rildanor Accord, there could be a Beluzia Accord too :)
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=343831

It doesn't break the rules of the Rildanor Accord, because the Rildanor Accord says a party can have "no greater than" 8% of its militarist faction.

The Rildanor Accord is mandatory for all RP, I understand.
The Beluzia Accord is more restrictive, and perhaps can be optional instead. Being more restrictive, it limits the paramilitary size even more than the Rildanor Accord, which means its limits fall within the limits of the Rildanor Accord, instead of exceeding them.

It only works because our law is set to assign military control to local governments.

Here is our military size:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=344680
Last edited by Siggon Kristov on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: The Beluzia Accord

Postby zlopado » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 am

I quite like the way you've set up Beluzia. :D

You should put some of it on the Wiki to preserve for future generations (I can help, if you want, in May).
House Forstev (Liberal Republican Party & People's Great Society of Hope) -- Beluzia
zlopado

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 am

I would very much appreciate that.

It's a part of the reason I put it in the forums.

I set up a treaty for nations who wish to use the Beluzia Accord to regulate their own internal conflict RP.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Eryk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 am

Indeed there was an idea to set up Kazulia in such a manner. The proposal died after we thought that new players wouldn't respect the unique political system we would have developed by then.

Anyway, good luck!
Eryk

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

The Beluzia Accord was slightly altered.
Instead of using the fanatical militarist faction % that comes up in polls, we just use the ones that are in the detailed political opinions on the nation page.

If you're wondering why, it's because polls are inconsistent. Do a poll for an opinion on an issue and you'll get different results every time. Parlos Decina is a parish in Beluzia. I did a poll for voters who participated in the elections and supported my party; the poll was their opinion on military. I got many different results, ranging from 2.3% to 10.5%. I just use 7.3%.
If other players do polls, they may think I'm lying when they get a different result (apparently we can't see each other's party newsletters); I figured it would be best to just use something everyone can see. Our military control is assigned to local government anyway, so you should understand that this makes sense. It's not like any party can have a military; in each parish/region, only the party with the most votes may have soldiers. This allows the election map to have an RP role (it's the whole reason I deigned Beluzia's unique system; I wanted the election map to play a role).
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 am

zlopado wrote:I quite like the way you've set up Beluzia. :D

You should put some of it on the Wiki to preserve for future generations

My predecessors barely preserved anything.

I found a nice amount of bulk for the Zogist Mafia, so I based the Zogist Empire wiki page on some of that.

The UK wiki page is cluttered and disorganised, so I just added an infobox because I couldn't bother to touch anything else.
Reno really did all the work, and I filled the gaps from there. I literally had to create history to fill in for the players who never recorded anything on the wiki for Beluzia.

I still need help finding out the capital of each government/era of Beluzia.

Here is what we've done so far: http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Sovere ... of_Beluzia
Siggon Kristov

Return to General